California Governor Jerry Brown asks President Trump for help

Probably not as the damage is already done, but I'm fairly certain President Trump will send money, he might even make and send a team to fix the problem.

Breaking on DRUDGE right now.............

Oroville Dam: Feds and state officials ignored warnings 12 years ago

Bozo's run this state. Costs don't matter to these beanheads.........and California will eventually have to be bailed out by..........US!! Jerkoffs spend billions on energy they don't even need and let into the state everyone and their brother to dominate elections and ensure permanent progressive rule.:gay:

No federal funds for this God forsaken state......:spinner:......the sooner the leave the union, the better for the rest of America. Snowflakes........get on a plane and go out there and do some sandbagging if you really care about "those Americans".:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

In 2013 there was damage on the auxiliary spillway, same place it breached a couple of days ago, under Gov Brown
http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2017...how-oroville-dam-spillway-previously-patched/

Breaking on DRUDGE right now.............

Oroville Dam: Feds and state officials ignored warnings 12 years ago

Bozo's run this state. Costs don't matter to these beanheads.........and California will eventually have to be bailed out by..........US!! Jerkoffs spend billions on energy they don't even need and let into the state everyone and their brother to dominate elections and ensure permanent progressive rule.:gay:

No federal funds for this God forsaken state......:spinner:......the sooner the leave the union, the better for the rest of America. Snowflakes........get on a plane and go out there and do some sandbagging if you really care about "those Americans".:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

So sad, thousands of Americans have to flee there homes because of a failing dam, in one of the most political conservative areas of northern Calif. sure they will be pleased to hear that all the support for them seems to be coming from people who lean left. who would have thought that we would lose our moral values over who sits in the big chair,
Actually, it's not the dam...it's the emergency spillway....which has never had to be used before in the history of the dam (about 50 years old)

Crispie asked Obama for help.

Cantor asked Obama for help.

Didn't I tell you? Republicans believe in "let them die"?

So sad, thousands of Americans have to flee there homes because of a failing dam, in one of the most political conservative areas of northern Calif. sure they will be pleased to hear that all the support for them seems to be coming from people who lean left. who would have thought that we would lose our moral values over who sits in the big chair,
Actually, it's not the dam...it's the emergency spillway....which has never had to be used before in the history of the dam (about 50 years old)
Thank God it's nothing to do with Climate Change.

Is the damn a federal project with power production? Or a state project?

Crispie asked Obama for help.

Cantor asked Obama for help.

Didn't I tell you? Republicans believe in "let them die"?

Says the chief USMB member and progressive promoter of "costs don't matter" narrative.:2up:

The auxiliary spillway has a problem as well.

The auxiliary spillway has a problem as well.
But that one is controllable...the emergency spillway has no controls to divert.

I dare Trump to deny a declaration of a major disaster to a state that's suffering a major disaster. I fucking dare him. Let's see if he has the balls.

If I was trump I would say "of course you have a major natural disaster, you have way to many illegal Mexicans"

President Trump should tell Jerry the creep: "For every sandbag I send you you deport one illegal with a record of committing felonies."

California Governor Jerry Brown Asks President Trump for Help

Leave it to a hypocritical two faced liberal who has no bones about stooping so low
Asking Trump to do his job. How awful.
His job is cleaning up all the shit libs leave in their wake?
So now you are so pathetic to blame natural disasters on liberals?

dang.....zero ability to connect the dots. Fascinating. And we wonder why there are a million bumper stickers out there; "LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER"

Not an intelligence thing, mind you. Its a thought processing fuck up.........huge difference if you check the DSM V.:deal:

Forum List

Back