California Is Hypocritical

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
they arrest these two men for seeking a better life and refuge! All they wanted was a meal and a shower! Illegals get the welcome mat! Americans get arrested.

Homeless men broke into California apartment to make meal, take shower, police say

Two homeless men were arrested Friday after they allegedly broke into a California apartment to cook a meal and take a shower, police said.

Elijah Smart, 29, and Markis White, 19, were charged with burglary for allegedly breaking into the Santa Monica residence, police said. Robby Spillman, the homeowner, told NBC Los Angeles that the men treated his place like it was their own.

“They were able to get on my patio and come in through the back,” he told the station, adding that he found the men Friday after returning home from Christmas shopping.

they arrest these two men for seeking a better life and refuge! All they wanted was a meal and a shower! Illegals get the welcome mat! Americans get arrested.

Homeless men broke into California apartment to make meal, take shower, police say

Two homeless men were arrested Friday after they allegedly broke into a California apartment to cook a meal and take a shower, police said.

Elijah Smart, 29, and Markis White, 19, were charged with burglary for allegedly breaking into the Santa Monica residence, police said. Robby Spillman, the homeowner, told NBC Los Angeles that the men treated his place like it was their own.

“They were able to get on my patio and come in through the back,” he told the station, adding that he found the men Friday after returning home from Christmas shopping.
only in a right wing vacuum of special pleading.

public property is not the same as private property. only the right wing, appeals to that much ignorance.

so if they broke into your home willow would you have gave them a few bucks and let them go?...just asking....

so if they broke into your home willow would you have gave them a few bucks and let them go?...just asking....

Only 50% hypocritical. One of the guys is white and it is acceptable to oppress him.

Shots, medical care, prime rib, social security, bank accounts! That’s what libtards dew!

[

I think the point is that California demands that we let millions break into our country because they want a meal and a place to stay.
breaking into the country is a little different than your house......in my opinion anyway.........

[

I think the point is that California demands that we let millions break into our country because they want a meal and a place to stay.
breaking into the country is a little different than your house......in my opinion anyway.........

In what way?

How does one have a "right" to go where they are not invited?

[

In what way?

people have been crossing that border for quite a while and nothing much was done to stop it......im sure when your house is broken into things were done to try and catch the culprits...now that the illegal problem has gotten out of hand,now people are starting to care because now it is starting to effect a lot of things....yesteryear,not many gave it a thought........

[

In what way?

the right wing doesn't understand the concept of natural and don't care unless it is specifically about Arms.

seeking asylum is a natural right.

Forum List

Back