California Libs Demonstrate Left Disregard for Way To Finance Their Plans / Programs

Single-payer healthcare plan advances in California Senate — without a way to pay its $400-billion tab

"A proposal to adopt a single-payer healthcare system for California took an initial step forward Thursday when the state Senate approved a bare-bones bill that lacks a method for paying the $400-billion cost of the plan."

View attachment 130342
Do you remember how Iraqnam and Medicare Part D were "paid for", Eaze?

Given my certainty that you do not read the LA Times, is it safe to assume you were told to get worked up over this by Matty Drudge?

I think this is an absolutely GREAT idea!

America needs state based solutions so people can choose themselves in what kind of system they want to live in. Forcing everyone to do the same is unconstitutional, the states have rights.

Even more great is that, we will see what kind of a shitstorm ensues!

Single-payer healthcare plan advances in California Senate — without a way to pay its $400-billion tab

"A proposal to adopt a single-payer healthcare system for California took an initial step forward Thursday when the state Senate approved a bare-bones bill that lacks a method for paying the $400-billion cost of the plan."

View attachment 130342

Given my certainty that you do not read the LA Times, is it safe to assume you were told to get worked up over this by Matty Drudge?
upload_2017-6-2_7-17-17.png

View attachment 130342

View attachment 130355
How does that answer the question, Dub?

View attachment 130342

View attachment 130355
As soon as you tell us how California pays for anything when it owes $330 BILLION with no way to pay it.

View attachment 130342

View attachment 130355
As soon as you tell us how California pays for anything when it owes $330 BILLION with no way to pay it.
Why must I perform some task for you in order for Eaze to answer my question, Dub?

Are you Eaze's Moron-by-Proxy? Not that you aren't eminently qualified, or anything.....

Forum List

Back