California might implement a per-mile tax

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
cus the roads needs to be fixed.

the more you drive , the more you pay.

I guess the other 40 taxes they implemented to "fix the roads" just aren't covering the bills, especially when they spend the money on other sht.

it's amazing how the public never tells the politicians to shove it

I guess the other 40 taxes they implemented to "fix the roads" just aren't covering the bills, especially when they spend the money on other sht.

Maybe instead of paving the beaches (environment means nothing to Democrats when a pay-off is involved) so they can charge to park, they should repave the roads instead.

Last edited:

They deserve it, tax the shit out of'em.

Nobody in California believes that any kind of new tax is going to improve the roads.

The gas tax is high enough already and it has not been used by Gov Moonbeam to improve any roads.

Taxes cannot be levied in California without a popular vote.

The People of California would vote this down immediately.

And Moonbeam has already jacked up the state sales tax to get more revenue to pay for college for kids in-state or so he said.

But then ironically the colleges are giving precedence to out of state kids because their tuition is higher.

Go figure!

Forum List

Back