California on verge of paying reparations

Why are morons concerned with what California does? It doesn't affect the rest of us.

You do realize fool that anyone in the country older than 59 came up during Jim Crow.

So you think being 2 years old or whatever back then they were severely traumatized by not being able to poop their diapers in some diner that didn't serve blacks? lol yes you are definitely a fool.

It is obvious you are just as ignorant as you are stupid and racist.

Well, you and your fellow losers do run around claiming math is racist n stuff. Jim Crow laws were struck down and became unenforceable in 1965. Somebody 59 would have been 3-4 years old then, dumbass.

Well, you and your fellow losers do run around claiming math is racist n stuff. Jim Crow laws were struck down and became unenforceable in 1965. Somebody 59 would have been 3-4 years old then, dumbass.
You just keep showing how much of an ignorant fool you are, so you think all racism and discrimination just magically ended in 1965 because a Law was passed.

You just keep showing how much of an ignorant fool you are, so you think all racism and discrimination just magically ended in 1965 because a Law was passed.

Then don't use the term 'Jim Crow' dumbass. It is a reference to laws allowing discrimination. The fact that people still discriminated against your ilk was just common sense, like not petting rabid dogs or buying fentanyl from dope dealers.

Then don't use the term 'Jim Crow' dumbass. It is a reference to laws allowing discrimination. The fact that people still discriminated against your ilk was just common sense, like not petting rabid dogs or buying fentanyl from dope dealers.

What other term would I use Shithead? Jim Crow didn't automatically end when Jim Crow Laws were deemed unlawful, the Law had to be enforced to end them. Nobody is surprised by your comments JB Stoner, you are a racist POS and that's a fact.

/---/ I'm 20% Irish. Where are my reparations? I'll take 20% of $230,000

Irish Slaves in the Americas - Virily

The first shipment of slaves, which arrived in the Americas in 1619, was composed of 100 white children. James II sold some 30,000 Irish prisoners to be used as slaves in the New World. In 1625 he issued a proclamation which required that Irish political prisoners be sent to the West Indies.
That wasn't the USA in 1619. This country was not founded until 1776 & California not until 1850.

That wasn't the USA in 1619. This country was not founded until 1776 & California not until 1850.
/———/ Africans were brought here at the same time. Founded at Jamestown in 1607, the Virginia Colony was home to about 700 people by 1619. The first enslaved Africans to arrive in Virginia disembarked at Point Comfort, in what is today known as Fort Monroe. Most of their names, as well as the exact number who remained at Point Comfort, have been lost to history, but much is known about their journey.

Its on you alright

California is making a mess of its budget and they are going to dump their debt onto taxpayers in the other 49 states

How are they going to dump their debt onto the rest of us? I've been wondering how CA is going to come up with the money, that ain't something Biden can do with a pen and a phone. And with a GOP House for the next 2 years, I ain't seeing that happening.

Its called a federal bailout

Which the current biden or a future biden clone and the dem majority in congress will be more than willing to do

They would have to own the House and get rid of the filibuster in the Senate so a simple democrat majority would allow them to do as they please, plus of course a democrat in the White House. The only question might be whether the Supreme Court would declare that to be constitutional, and there is some doubt about that. If all of that happens, we're well and truly fucked.

Forum List

Back