California schools teaching pedophilia just another sexual orientation

There was a lot of us that knew this was coming. Just not quite this soon.
If this is taught as another orientation then the laws will protect, condone it, and glorify it.
We know how liberal Cali is. Will they step up and stop this or be cowards.

Pedophilia Being Taught As “Sexual Orientation” in California Schools

This is what happens when you idolize homosexuality. The woman in the article does, see. She makes the point that in history, man-boy relationships were a "thing". Since she idolizes homosexuality and is stuck in Identity Politics, she can't separate simply tolerating what grown people do from separating out what is actually criminal. Since Some Gay People Do It, It Must Be Good.

That's her Moral Compass. Such as it is. It's sick.

FreedomProject Academy, often abbreviated FPA, is a private, online, Judeo-Christian school for students in kindergarten through high school that teaches from a Classical Christian education perspective. FPA is a school, not a self-paced program or tutorial service. Founded in 2011 in Appleton, Wisconsin, FreedomProject Academy provides a fully accredited curriculum that is not subsidized by any government funding. Courses are delivered live online through interactive classrooms to students around the world.[citation needed] FreedomProject Academy, managed by FreedomProject Education, is owned by the American Opinion Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization with ties to the John Birch Society.
--------------------------------------------------------
I guess Freedom to them is like they want you to do everything their way. Another tax free think tank. We need to get rid of them all. Pushing for home schooling.

I'm gonna take a wild guess that Penny the Totalitarian would like to make private schools and home schools illegal. She probably doesn't even see anything wrong with that. She probably only thinks that's a Really Good Idea, because her overlords have told her so.

She's a Good Liberal.

Parents that home school need to show they have the needed training to do so & their kids subjected to evaluations to ensure they are actually being educated.
Kids that are home schooled are better educated than public school kids. 19% of high school students cannot read at all. 21% read at a 5th grade level. Liberals are only interested in indoctrinating kids, not educating them.
This liberal homeschooled two kids...

But you don't get to decide that for other people. Penny.

Hey I thought liberals were all for "live and let live", eh? And here's Penny decided for all of us that our children should be forced into public schools

Devos ruined the public schools in Detroit , her and Engler, a republican. We fund private schools as well as property tax on public schools.

Meanwhile, despite public opposition across the country, President Trump and Education Secretary DeVos inserted $20 billion in their first education budget for private school tuition and for-profit, corporate-run charter schools. While that scheme was rejected by the Republican-controlled Congress, state legislatures, emboldened by Trump and DeVos pushed appropriations for private schools in state budgets.
Labor Voices: No public tax dollars for private schools

Penny as always you're missing the fundamental point. You think American children should be forced into public schools because YOU do not like the idea of home school and private schools.

That would be like me saying birth control should be outlawed because *I* do not like it. (which is not true btw, just proving a point).

Freedom means people do things that YOU, PERSONALLY DO NOT APPROVE.

I'm trying really hard to be nice. I really am. I am trying to say that being an American means granting to people the ability to live the way YOU DO NOT APPROVE.

Yes I do , the kids should be in public schools.

So, Ms. Jackboot.

What other things would you force people to do because they "should"?

I'm creeped out, but I feel like I should know.

Are you pro all private schools?? I suspect you work in a rural area so in a way that is the same as a private school.

Penny it doesn't matter what I personally am pro or not.

MY PERSONAL OPINION should not be imposed on everyone else. This is the fundamental contract we are all supposed to agree on, as Americans.

You never understood this, did you? Harrowing

But you don't get to decide that for other people. Penny.

Hey I thought liberals were all for "live and let live", eh? And here's Penny decided for all of us that our children should be forced into public schools

Devos ruined the public schools in Detroit , her and Engler, a republican. We fund private schools as well as property tax on public schools.

Meanwhile, despite public opposition across the country, President Trump and Education Secretary DeVos inserted $20 billion in their first education budget for private school tuition and for-profit, corporate-run charter schools. While that scheme was rejected by the Republican-controlled Congress, state legislatures, emboldened by Trump and DeVos pushed appropriations for private schools in state budgets.
Labor Voices: No public tax dollars for private schools

Penny as always you're missing the fundamental point. You think American children should be forced into public schools because YOU do not like the idea of home school and private schools.

That would be like me saying birth control should be outlawed because *I* do not like it. (which is not true btw, just proving a point).

Freedom means people do things that YOU, PERSONALLY DO NOT APPROVE.

I'm trying really hard to be nice. I really am. I am trying to say that being an American means granting to people the ability to live the way YOU DO NOT APPROVE.

Yes I do , the kids should be in public schools.

So, Ms. Jackboot.

What other things would you force people to do because they "should"?

I'm creeped out, but I feel like I should know.

Are you pro all private schools?? I suspect you work in a rural area so in a way that is the same as a private school.

Also you suspect a lot of really wrong things. Like this one

BTW something interesting happening in schools now, as an aside. I'm a freedom lover--always have been. The State does not raise children and should not have the final say over children's education. Parents should.

That said, parents are increasingly demanding, and it's getting harder and harder for schools to cope. For example, the "anxiety" epidemic among teens means parents are asking for teens to come to school late every day, leave early every day, be excused for lunch, have different passing times, and only have X Y or Z teacher. If they have a specialized plan for their "anxiety" then the school must at least TRY to accommodate.

I think parents must realize if you send your child to a school, you must agree you are part of a community. Some requests are reasonable and schools try to meet children's needs. But come on. Sometimes school just want to say "HOME SCHOOL ALREADY" heh

That in itself makes lazy kids who do not want to do a full days work when they are done with school. No accommodations unless medical. We are raising self absorbed spoiled brats.

Penny do you think homeschooling and private schools should be illegal?

Don't run from the question now

Yes since they are letting public schools go downhill. Churches should only be in religion , not education.
Liberals are taking schools downhill. You're more worried about teaching them being gay is okay and you can change your DNA. You are the problem.

OMG. Look at your hatred. Are you a Christian fanatic? There are all kinds of people in the US, unfortunately you are too blind to see. Being from SC is a pretty good indication of your blindness.

You're such a complete bigot Penny

If this is taught as another orientation then the laws will protect, condone it, and glorify it.

No they are not...This is pure hyperbole and projection we hear from the Flat Earth Society and the John Birch Society...
At one time, liberals said the same about men in girls locker rooms.
The article says they are not..duh..
In 2016 a man at

No they are not...This is pure hyperbole and projection we hear from the Flat Earth Society and the John Birch Society...
At one time, liberals said the same about men in girls locker rooms.
The article says they are not..duh..
Seattle parks and recreation will say differently.

This is what happens when you idolize homosexuality. The woman in the article does, see. She makes the point that in history, man-boy relationships were a "thing". Since she idolizes homosexuality and is stuck in Identity Politics, she can't separate simply tolerating what grown people do from separating out what is actually criminal. Since Some Gay People Do It, It Must Be Good.

FreedomProject Academy, often abbreviated FPA, is a private, online, Judeo-Christian school for students in kindergarten through high school that teaches from a Classical Christian education perspective. FPA is a school, not a self-paced program or tutorial service. Founded in 2011 in Appleton, Wisconsin, FreedomProject Academy provides a fully accredited curriculum that is not subsidized by any government funding. Courses are delivered live online through interactive classrooms to students around the world.[citation needed] FreedomProject Academy, managed by FreedomProject Education, is owned by the American Opinion Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization with ties to the John Birch Society.
I guess Freedom to them is like they want you to do everything their way. Another tax free think tank. We need to get rid of them all. Pushing for home schooling.

I'm gonna take a wild guess that Penny the Totalitarian would like to make private schools and home schools illegal. She probably doesn't even see anything wrong with that. She probably only thinks that's a Really Good Idea, because her overlords have told her so.

She's a Good Liberal.

Parents that home school need to show they have the needed training to do so & their kids subjected to evaluations to ensure they are actually being educated.
Kids that are home schooled are better educated than public school kids. 19% of high school students cannot read at all. 21% read at a 5th grade level. Liberals are only interested in indoctrinating kids, not educating them.
This liberal homeschooled two kids...
Well good going.

That in itself makes lazy kids who do not want to do a full days work when they are done with school. No accommodations unless medical. We are raising self absorbed spoiled brats.

Penny do you think homeschooling and private schools should be illegal?

Don't run from the question now

Yes since they are letting public schools go downhill. Churches should only be in religion , not education.
Liberals are taking schools downhill. You're more worried about teaching them being gay is okay and you can change your DNA. You are the problem.

OMG. Look at your hatred. Are you a Christian fanatic? There are all kinds of people in the US, unfortunately you are too blind to see. Being from SC is a pretty good indication of your blindness.

You're such a complete bigot Penny
She is a perfect little liberal. If you don't totally agree with her, you're a hater.

She's a Good Liberal.

I'm not opposed to evaluations but in the age of online schools and growing homeschool consortiums there's not much need for parents to be highly trained--whatever that means

She's a Good Liberal.

That has a lot to do with highly motivated parents. With the proliferation of online schools, homeschooling is going to start to take on some OTHER kinds of parents now. Well they already have. Re: hiding abuse in "homeschooling"

She's a Good Liberal.

No they should not.

With many many public schools failing to effectively educate kids it is clear that the so called standards and training are not good standards,

Others are not qualified to tell a parent what constitutes " good " education.

She's a Good Liberal.

I'm not opposed to evaluations but in the age of online schools and growing homeschool consortiums there's not much need for parents to be highly trained--whatever that means
It means if you don't tell you daughter that you will take her to get an abortion, or she can be a boy and don't drill that in her mind. You're not qualified.

She's a Good Liberal.

No they should not.

With many many public schools failing to effectively educate kids it is clear that the so called standards and training are not good standards,

It has more to do with the child than the system since at no time does learning for a child ever end...

She's a Good Liberal.

No they should not.

There are undoubtedly some bad teachers out there.

Mostly, teachers are utterly overwhelmed by what's coming through the door, though. Teachers are not only teaching academics; we are expected to raise children, many of whom have had not the first bit of raising. Or barely that.

Hence the teacher shortage--just one more area in which this nation is horribly divided. It won't get better. No one really wants to fix it. It will just degrade along with everything else.

She's a Good Liberal.

That has a lot to do with highly motivated parents. With the proliferation of online schools, homeschooling is going to start to take on some OTHER kinds of parents now. Well they already have. Re: hiding abuse in "homeschooling"
My brothers wife home schooled their children. The three that have graduated are very smart and successful.

She's a Good Liberal.

It means if you don't tell you daughter that you will take her to get an abortion, or she can be a boy and don't drill that in her mind. You're not qualified.
Any intelligent parent already has their teen daughter on birth control.

She's a Good Liberal.

No they should not.

Teachers in our school systems:

1) The have an education in education. For elementary, it includes over a dozen courses in teaching methods, courses in child psychology & development. Class room management.

2) They are constantly monitored by school administrations.

3) Students are tested & their progress monitored

images
giphy.gif
images

She's a Good Liberal.

No they should not.

1) The have an education in education. For elementary, it includes over a dozen courses in teaching methods, courses in child psychology & development. Class room management.

Yes and having an education in education does not mean one will be able to educate.

We have many people who are better at teaching without such education. Such as instructors and DIs in the military. Teachers and training officers in corrections and law enforcement and private industry.

They are not constantly monitored they are only spot checked.

And despite the emphasis on education for educators and standards education continues to fail.

She's a Good Liberal.

No they should not.

And keep updated with continual education throughout their career.

I value this and choose it for my children. But I can't force anyone else to choose it. This is my point. It seems to be your point too, I think so anyway. Most liberals I know think that public schools are the best choice but stop at actually OUTLAWING public and private schools.

She's a Good Liberal.

No they should not.

And keep updated with continual education throughout their career.

I value this and choose it for my children. But I can't force anyone else to choose it. This is my point. It seems to be your point too, I think so anyway. Most liberals I know think that public schools are the best choice but stop at actually OUTLAWING public and private schools.
I taught my kids at home after school..The eldest fought it but the youngest got into the groove early and carried a top grade through all years in public school and at college.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back