California upholds right for pedophiles to marry 10 yr olds

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
California Upholds 'Right' For Pedophiles To Marry 10 Year Old Kids

Lawmakers in California have upheld the rights for pedophiles to legally marry children as young as 10 years old, in a sick and twisted ruling.

Girls as young as ten are among over 200,000 children who were allowed to legally wed adults in the last 15 years – according to shocking new data uncovered by a Bay Area legislator:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

upload_2017-7-11_21-41-19.png

Effort to bar child marriage in California runs into opposition
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh but don't worry, we'll have a few who support it by moving informative information so nobody knows it exist. that way they can help support pedophiles rather than help to inform people so people can get educated on this subject and possibly help to stop it.

It would appear as though they are paving the way for the eventual Islamic takeover. However, Islam allows adult men to marry girls as young as one year of age and sex with their immature wife at the age of nine, so California will have to make additional changes later.

• Banned
It would appear as though they are paving the way for the eventual Islamic takeover. However, Islam allows adult men to marry girls as young as one year of age and sex with their immature wife at the age of nine, so California will have to make additional changes later.

Should get interesting. Wonder how it will all play out. or How it will even happen. Like will it be some Islamic male just happens to have neighbors that have a 9 yr old he decides he want her and decides he is going to marry her. What happens when those parents say oh no your not. Etc.

Should get interesting. Wonder how it will all play out. or How it will even happen. Like will it be some Islamic male just happens to have neighbors that have a 9 yr old he decides he want her and decides he is going to marry her. What happens when those parents say oh no your not. Etc.
The way it works in Egypt and Afghanistan (and other Islamic nations as well, I'm sure) is that the Muslim or his family or friends abduct the non-Muslim girl, force the girl to recite the Shahada creed three times in front of witnesses (this makes her Muslim), once that is done, he takes her to an Imam/Mullah/Cleric who performs the marriage and thus they are married and when the non-Muslim parents demand their daughter back, they are informed that the girl converted to Islam, married and must remain with the husband. The girl, threatened to accept the situation or die, goes along with the whole thing. And one wonders why it's not wanted in the west.

Islam is a religion of peace.
Islam is a religion of peace.
Islam is a religion of peace....

There. I feel better already.

Related from experience, marrying at 18 was too young to form the foundations of a lasting marriage. There were some pretty rough emotional times for my ex-husband and I, after we had kids we realized how we actually felt about each other and realized how many worlds apart our "role views" really were. Wasn't hate luckily for us, but it wasn't "I love you" either. We were friends and nothing more than that. /We/ were so lucky, our kids were so lucky, because we were able to lean upon that friendship to ensure that our children were not caught in the middle of a nasty hostile divorce and the years of damaging resentment that come with it...

No way should younger kids be getting married, they are not ready...

California Upholds 'Right' For Pedophiles To Marry 10 Year Old Kids

Lawmakers in California have upheld the rights for pedophiles to legally marry children as young as 10 years old, in a sick and twisted ruling.

Girls as young as ten are among over 200,000 children who were allowed to legally wed adults in the last 15 years – according to shocking new data uncovered by a Bay Area legislator:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 138316

Effort to bar child marriage in California runs into opposition
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh but don't worry, we'll have a few who support it by moving informative information so nobody knows it exist. that way they can help support pedophiles rather than help to inform people so people can get educated on this subject and possibly help to stop it.

This is disturbing. And I completely disagree with child marriage.

But- the article says with parent permission. How do conservatives square this with the general view that parents should have the final say in their children's upbringing? When it comes to medical or educational issues, they don't want government "interference," but it's ok to take away a parent's "right" to marry off their kid?

I repeat, I completely hope that the law is passed, and underage marriage becomes illegal.

The story in the OP never said anything about a ten year old getting married, but then again the crazy lady at the wheel is always driving erratically and ranting..There is no pedophilia either, as the vehicle heads into oncoming traffic..The marriage of a juvenile takes judicial and parental okay..No one has been married under 15....According to the article posted by Mindwarps..Please give the crazy lady a bus ticket..

Related from experience, marrying at 18 was too young to form the foundations of a lasting marriage. There were some pretty rough emotional times for my ex-husband and I, after we had kids we realized how we actually felt about each other and realized how many worlds apart our "role views" really were. Wasn't hate luckily for us, but it wasn't "I love you" either. We were friends and nothing more than that. /We/ were so lucky, our kids were so lucky, because we were able to lean upon that friendship to ensure that our children were not caught in the middle of a nasty hostile divorce and the years of damaging resentment that come with it...

The emotional maturity and commitment to traditional life styles is too much a variation to set any hard limit in legal stone.

Some kids are mature enough and committed to each other enough to form a marriage and remain so the rest of their lives, your experience withstanding.

The final qualifications are the consent of both sets of parents and a magistrate.

Who are we to judge them?

The emotional maturity and commitment to traditional life styles is too much a variation to set any hard limit in legal stone.

Some kids are mature enough and committed to each other enough to form a marriage and remain so the rest of their lives, your experience withstanding.

The final qualifications are the consent of both sets of parents and a magistrate.

Who are we to judge them?
I second this. Because people mature at different times, to me, those who get there sooner shouldn't have to wait because of those who don't grow up as fast.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back