California vows to block oil from Trump’s offshore drilling expansion

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Thank you, California.

“I am resolved that not a single drop from Trump's new oil plan ever makes landfall in California, where our leadership in reducing emissions and curbing pollution has enabled exceptional economic growth,” Lt Gov Gavin Newsom, a leading candidate to become the state’s next governor and a vocal anti-Trump voice, said in a statement.

... California is already an environmental basketcase with Democrats in charge...

I kinda doubt much will happen on new drilling although the hypocrisy of California (D) politicians knowing the gas and oil usage in the state and demanding the drilling happens elsewhere is amusing.

mmm... Trump oil off the coast ... just to piss them off and expose the hypocrisy... Good Idea..:party:

Last edited:
... California is already an environmental basketcase with Democrats in charge...

I kinda doubt much will happen on new drilling although the hypocrisy of California (D) politicians knowing the gas and oil usage in the state and demanding the drilling happens elsewhere is amusing.

mmm... Trump oil off the coast ... just to piss them off and expose the hypocrisy... Good Idea..:party:
Trump Blocked Oil from Florida to keep his Mar A Lago Resort environment pretty. He is a wacko!

Trump Blocked Oil from Florida to keep his Mar A Lago Resort environment pretty. He is a wacko!

You think he's a wacko, you should notice the ones he's turned into babbling left wing idiots.. :wink_2:

Are you dolts really so "borg-minded" that you cannot comprehend that his plan allows the individual states to make such decisions for themselves?

It's a beautiful thing.

Thank you, California.

“I am resolved that not a single drop from Trump's new oil plan ever makes landfall in California, where our leadership in reducing emissions and curbing pollution has enabled exceptional economic growth,” Lt Gov Gavin Newsom, a leading candidate to become the state’s next governor and a vocal anti-Trump voice, said in a statement.

Florida had a problem with it as well and S. Carolina and Trump let it go. Wonder if he will with CA since he seems to hate the state.

What the fuck happened to you people? I swear, you're all like fucking computers who are unable to act and think on your own... Its so sad to watch.

Thank you, California.

Good, then when those Tax Revenues aren't coming in to offset the illegal funding of illegals in that fucked up state, when Californication goes bankrupt and wants a bailout, then the US can go in with stipulations and not a damn thing can those worthless fucking Democrats can whine about.

What the fuck happened to you people? I swear, you're all like fucking computers who are unable to act and think on your own... Its so sad to watch.

Golly .. I think, I search, I provide links that nobody reads and I still feel kinda guilty.. :crybaby:

:)

Liar...

You think he's a wacko, you should notice the ones he's turned into babbling left wing idiots.. :wink_2:

How many babbling right wing idiots do we have like you?

April 25, 2017 - The president is then expected to follow up on Friday with another executive order aimed at opening up protected waters in the Atlantic and Arctic Oceans to offshore drilling. The order would direct Mr. Zinke to revisit an Obama administration plan that would have put those waters off limits to drilling through 2022. Friday’s order is also expected to call for the lifting of a permanent ban on drilling in an area including many of those same waters — a measure Mr. Obama issued in December 2016 in a last-ditch effort to protect his environmental legacy from his drilling-enthusiast successor.

~rolls eyes at lefty hysterics~

Careful now, the lefties will call you an alt righter and the righties will call you a leftist loon.

There is no room on this board for anything else!

States should have the right to opt-out of offshore drilling: Coast_Guard_25ft_Boat_generic_1459615716451_1336760_ver1_0.jpg
states rights....................................................................................................................................................................................The off shore oil is not in a state, it is in a body of water that the nation has rights to.

How many babbling right wing idiots do we have like you?

:itsok: .. ask your fellow babbling idiots...

Thank you, California.

go around them fuck em

Thank you, California.

What a stupid thing to do. All that business and all those illegals to pay for, you would think they would welcome the money, and deny people jobs.

Forum List

Back