California wants to allow discrimination

California Legislature Votes to Allow Discrimination by Race, Gender, National Origin
BY JEFF REYNOLDS JUN 26, 2020 3:26 PM EST

This week, the legislature in California voted to remove the constitutional prohibition on “discriminating against or granting preferential treatment to persons on the basis of race, sex, color, ethnicity, or national origin in public employment, public education, and public contracting.” That’s right, California just voted to allow racial and gender discrimination in all its public activities. The bill will move to the ballot in November for a popular vote.

The proponents of the bill, the most radical progressives in California (which is really saying something), say it’s about removing the ban on affirmative action, first passed in 1996. The University of California Board of Regents, headed by Janet Napolitano, supports this bill. Many have absurdly cited the CCP coronavirus pandemic and the murder of George Floyd at the hands of the Minneapolis Police Department to say the era of affirmative action should end. Opponents call it nothing more than a racial spoils system designed to grant preferential treatment to some communities of color over others.
Yet, that’s where we are in 2020. We’re repealing non-discrimination portions of state constitutions in order to appease the woke mob and the BLM crowds. Little wonder, when too many don’t understand their own history enough to realize why we decided discrimination was a bad thing long ago, and decided as a people to put it into our foundational documents. In the 2020 landscape of race riots and pandemic lockdowns, history doesn’t matter, and the mob will be appeased.

Used to be we didn't want to allow discrimination, now we do. Or at least the prog/libs do. Merit won't matter, talent won't matter, hard work won't matter. It's all about the color of your skin.
Dont think of it as discrimination. Think of it as a leveling of the playing field. You cant have a meritorious society if whites have a 400 year head start. Stop your whining bitch.

It is racial discrimination and that is what it will be thought as.

You should be shipped back to Africa. Free yourself from white oppression.
Why didnt whites think it was racial discrimination when they were constructing a head start for all whites?

If someone is brave enough to put me on a boat back to Africa I will willingly go. Somehow I know there will be no takers for the task. :)

Why the fuck don’t you sell everything and go? Why is it on us to pay for your exit? You can go at any time.
Because you owe. You (the US) dont pay I dont go.

realitiesofreverseracism.jpg
I don’t owe you anything. Why would you think I do? If you want to go then go. It’s not my problem.

Actually I just thought of something. If your idea of reperations is getting a plane ticket to Africa. I’m willing to use tax dollars for that. Line up the planes, load yourselves up and off you go. I’m willing to pay for that flight.
You personally dont owe me anything nor could you afford it if you did. My idea of reparations is the back wages of my ancestors with interest plus punitive damages for the racism afterwards. When I go visit Africa I can do that on my own.
Can you do a quick calculation of what those wages may be? Let’s see your numbers.
No. I want to speak to a white person thats in charge. Youre a nobody. Go get your boss.

According to you all white people are in charge black Karen. So do your fucking homework and come up with a number.
You've never seen me say all white people are in charge. Its just a tiny minority thats in charge and the rest of you go along for a free ride. Go get your boss and stop wasting my time.
So your racism is based on some mysterious few white people. Why is it you’re asking me who’s the boss? Wouldn’t you know?

One of the best business tactics us white people learned is to have a price in mind going into negotiations. So you have a solid starting point.

What would I be willing to pay to ship your ass to Africa? The yearly cost of welfare certainly is a consideration. Any members of your family on the public dime is another. Would they be going with you? Am I just getting rid of you or are there more I can send off? Based on your entire reliance on welfare to survive I’m not thinking your ancestors 400 years was well spent or very productive.

I’m thinking it’s about 1200 bucks for a one way flight. I’ll give you that and another 1200 for each family member you take with you.

Sound fair?

"So your racism is based on some mysterious few white people. Why is it you’re asking me who’s the boss? Wouldn’t you know?"

Its not a mystery to me. I just want you to go get them.

"One of the best business tactics us white people learned is to have a price in mind going into negotiations. So you have a solid starting point."

You only do that if you have guns and bombs when your negotiation fails. However, this isn't a negotiation which is why I told you to go get your boss. You dont have the authority to meet what I am demanding.

You already told what you demanded. Wages of your ancestors or something like that. It won't happen. If you want shit get a job.
If I already said what I am demanding then why is he asking me again?

You never said so. Let’s hear your demand to actually leave the country.
Norman says I did. You two need to have a meeting so you can strategize better and get on the same page. :)
No he didn’t. You never said. So far I’m willing to give you 1200. You denounce your citizenship and go away. That applies to every individual in your family if they go with you. Throw me a counter offer.

Instead of bitching about slavery that took place hundreds of years ago, he could end up in a nation that practices slavery.

In my opinion your offer is unresistable, he should take it.
He isnt qualified to give an offer. One of you peons go get someone important so I submit my demands.

California Legislature Votes to Allow Discrimination by Race, Gender, National Origin

This week, the legislature in California voted to remove the constitutional prohibition on “discriminating against or granting preferential treatment to persons on the basis of race, sex, color, ethnicity, or national origin in public employment, public education, and public contracting.” That’s right, California just voted to allow racial and gender discrimination in all its public activities. The bill will move to the ballot in November for a popular vote.

The proponents of the bill, the most radical progressives in California (which is really saying something), say it’s about removing the ban on affirmative action, first passed in 1996. The University of California Board of Regents, headed by Janet Napolitano, supports this bill. Many have absurdly cited the CCP coronavirus pandemic and the murder of George Floyd at the hands of the Minneapolis Police Department to say the era of affirmative action should end. Opponents call it nothing more than a racial spoils system designed to grant preferential treatment to some communities of color over others.
Yet, that’s where we are in 2020. We’re repealing non-discrimination portions of state constitutions in order to appease the woke mob and the BLM crowds. Little wonder, when too many don’t understand their own history enough to realize why we decided discrimination was a bad thing long ago, and decided as a people to put it into our foundational documents. In the 2020 landscape of race riots and pandemic lockdowns, history doesn’t matter, and the mob will be appeased.

Used to be we didn't want to allow discrimination, now we do. Or at least the prog/libs do. Merit won't matter, talent won't matter, hard work won't matter. It's all about the color of your skin.
Dont think of it as discrimination. Think of it as a leveling of the playing field. You cant have a meritorious society if whites have a 400 year head start. Stop your whining bitch.

Why didnt whites think it was racial discrimination when they were constructing a head start for all whites?

If someone is brave enough to put me on a boat back to Africa I will willingly go. Somehow I know there will be no takers for the task. :)

Why the fuck don’t you sell everything and go? Why is it on us to pay for your exit? You can go at any time.

I don’t owe you anything. Why would you think I do? If you want to go then go. It’s not my problem.

Actually I just thought of something. If your idea of reperations is getting a plane ticket to Africa. I’m willing to use tax dollars for that. Line up the planes, load yourselves up and off you go. I’m willing to pay for that flight.
You personally dont owe me anything nor could you afford it if you did. My idea of reparations is the back wages of my ancestors with interest plus punitive damages for the racism afterwards. When I go visit Africa I can do that on my own.
Can you do a quick calculation of what those wages may be? Let’s see your numbers.
No. I want to speak to a white person thats in charge. Youre a nobody. Go get your boss.

According to you all white people are in charge black Karen. So do your fucking homework and come up with a number.
You've never seen me say all white people are in charge. Its just a tiny minority thats in charge and the rest of you go along for a free ride. Go get your boss and stop wasting my time.
So your racism is based on some mysterious few white people. Why is it you’re asking me who’s the boss? Wouldn’t you know?

One of the best business tactics us white people learned is to have a price in mind going into negotiations. So you have a solid starting point.

What would I be willing to pay to ship your ass to Africa? The yearly cost of welfare certainly is a consideration. Any members of your family on the public dime is another. Would they be going with you? Am I just getting rid of you or are there more I can send off? Based on your entire reliance on welfare to survive I’m not thinking your ancestors 400 years was well spent or very productive.

I’m thinking it’s about 1200 bucks for a one way flight. I’ll give you that and another 1200 for each family member you take with you.

Sound fair?

"So your racism is based on some mysterious few white people. Why is it you’re asking me who’s the boss? Wouldn’t you know?"

"One of the best business tactics us white people learned is to have a price in mind going into negotiations. So you have a solid starting point."

You only do that if you have guns and bombs when your negotiation fails. However, this isn't a negotiation which is why I told you to go get your boss. You dont have the authority to meet what I am demanding.

You already told what you demanded. Wages of your ancestors or something like that. It won't happen. If you want shit get a job.

Norman says I did. You two need to have a meeting so you can strategize better and get on the same page. :)
No he didn’t. You never said. So far I’m willing to give you 1200. You denounce your citizenship and go away. That applies to every individual in your family if they go with you. Throw me a counter offer.
Yes he did.

"You already told what you demanded. Wages of your ancestors or something like that."
-Norman

How much was that? It better be close to 1200 bucks.

Sound fair?

You really don’t understand how any of this works do you?

You seem to think you have some kind of demand I can’t resist. And must give you in order for you to leave.

What is that demand? Let’s start there.
"You really don’t understand how any of this works do you?"

Obviously its you that doesnt understand how this works.

"You seem to think you have some kind of demand I can’t resist. And must give you in order for you to leave."

I'm not making a demand you cant resist. I'm not even willing to talk you about what my demand is. I want to talk to someone that can do something. You are a peon.

"What is that demand? Let’s start there."

For the last time...go get someone in charge.

You must have missed civics class black Karen. As an American citizen and voter I am in charge.

How much do you think your fat ass needs paid for the nothing you lived through?
" You must have missed civics class black Karen. As an American citizen and voter I am in charge. "

You must have missed civics class dummy. You arent in charge. The electoral college is in charge. Thats how the disaster that is Drumpf came to be.

I voted for him. How is that a disaster?
Most americans didnt. There in lies the disaster in addition to his entire presidency.

Sound fair?

Instead of bitching about slavery that took place hundreds of years ago, he could end up in a nation that practices slavery.

He isnt qualified to give an offer. One of you peons go get someone important so I submit my demands.

His offer sounded extremely good to me. Maybe throw in a slave or two as reparations and call it a day,

Sound fair?

Yes he did.

"You already told what you demanded. Wages of your ancestors or something like that."
-Norman

I didnt give a figure because you cant do anything. I want someone with some authority that can pay.

"You personally dont owe me anything"

So, who owes? The gov't.? They have no money if it weren't for my/taxpayer money.
Some mysterious white hit owes her.

Sound fair?

His offer sounded extremely good to me. Maybe throw in a slave or two as reparations and call it a day,
Youre a peon so it makes sense his offer sounds good to you.

So, who owes? The gov't.? They have no money if it weren't for my/taxpayer money.
Yes the government.

Thats not my problem. If you wish to not pay your taxes I give you full permission. They wont miss your tiny contribution anyway.

Sound fair?

Dude
- Over a thousand bucks cold cash.
- Black ethnonation where only blacks can be citizens.
- Personal slaves to do all the work and keep you satisfied, we will throw in a whip or two just so that everything is taken care of.

I mean that can hardly be topped by anyone.

Sound fair?

Yes he did.

-Norman

I didnt give a figure because you cant do anything. I want someone with some authority that can pay.

You don’t seem to understand we are the authority.

How about you give us a number that shouldn’t be very far off from 1200.

The party of slavery has only changed strategy. Ask yourself which is worse, physical abuse (yesterday's Dems) or mental abuse (today's Dems)?

Sound fair?

Dude
- Over a thousand bucks cold cash.
- Black ethnonation where only blacks can be citizens.
- Personal slaves.

I mean that can hardly be topped by anyone.
Your bosses are in a position to do substantially better than that. I'll just wait until they come.

Sound fair?

Yes he did.

-Norman

You don’t seem to understand we are the authority.

How about you give us a number that shouldn’t be very far off from 1200.
You dont seem to understand that youre just a peon. Let me know when someone that can do something is ready to talk.

If it helps any, I would be more than happy to pony up the cruise fare. .
Thats great. Do you also volunteer to put me on the boat? I'd go for free if someone could actually accomplish that. :)

Yes the government.

Thats not my problem. If you wish to not pay your taxes I give you full permission. They wont miss your tiny contribution anyway.
Thanks, but I don't need your permission. Think of another way to steal people's money, you're intelligent, right. I'm sure you'll think of something.

If it helps any, I would be more than happy to pony up the cruise fare. .
Thats great. Do you also volunteer to put me on the boat? I'd go for free if someone could actually accomplish that. :)
Are you going to threaten me with physical violence again? I know you want to.

Sure sounds like a violation of the "equal protection" clause in the Constitution and thus, it would make for a good law suit.

Yes the government.

Thanks, but I don't need your permission. Think of another way to steal people's money, you're intelligent, right. I'm sure you'll think of something.
I not trying to steal anyones money. I am demanding the back pay with interest and punitive damages for my ancestors that were enslaved. If your bosses dont want to pay then I'll just stay here and cause trouble. Its all up to them.

Forum List

Back