California wants to allow discrimination

California Legislature Votes to Allow Discrimination by Race, Gender, National Origin
BY JEFF REYNOLDS JUN 26, 2020 3:26 PM EST

This week, the legislature in California voted to remove the constitutional prohibition on “discriminating against or granting preferential treatment to persons on the basis of race, sex, color, ethnicity, or national origin in public employment, public education, and public contracting.” That’s right, California just voted to allow racial and gender discrimination in all its public activities. The bill will move to the ballot in November for a popular vote.

The proponents of the bill, the most radical progressives in California (which is really saying something), say it’s about removing the ban on affirmative action, first passed in 1996. The University of California Board of Regents, headed by Janet Napolitano, supports this bill. Many have absurdly cited the CCP coronavirus pandemic and the murder of George Floyd at the hands of the Minneapolis Police Department to say the era of affirmative action should end. Opponents call it nothing more than a racial spoils system designed to grant preferential treatment to some communities of color over others.
Yet, that’s where we are in 2020. We’re repealing non-discrimination portions of state constitutions in order to appease the woke mob and the BLM crowds. Little wonder, when too many don’t understand their own history enough to realize why we decided discrimination was a bad thing long ago, and decided as a people to put it into our foundational documents. In the 2020 landscape of race riots and pandemic lockdowns, history doesn’t matter, and the mob will be appeased.

Used to be we didn't want to allow discrimination, now we do. Or at least the prog/libs do. Merit won't matter, talent won't matter, hard work won't matter. It's all about the color of your skin.
Dont think of it as discrimination. Think of it as a leveling of the playing field. You cant have a meritorious society if whites have a 400 year head start. Stop your whining bitch.

It is racial discrimination and that is what it will be thought as.

You should be shipped back to Africa. Free yourself from white oppression.
Why didnt whites think it was racial discrimination when they were constructing a head start for all whites?

If someone is brave enough to put me on a boat back to Africa I will willingly go. Somehow I know there will be no takers for the task. :)

Why the fuck don’t you sell everything and go? Why is it on us to pay for your exit? You can go at any time.
Because you owe. You (the US) dont pay I dont go.

realitiesofreverseracism.jpg
I don’t owe you anything. Why would you think I do? If you want to go then go. It’s not my problem.

Actually I just thought of something. If your idea of reperations is getting a plane ticket to Africa. I’m willing to use tax dollars for that. Line up the planes, load yourselves up and off you go. I’m willing to pay for that flight.
You personally dont owe me anything nor could you afford it if you did. My idea of reparations is the back wages of my ancestors with interest plus punitive damages for the racism afterwards. When I go visit Africa I can do that on my own.

If you keep asking for free shit you will get the ride to Africa whether you want it or not. This is not the American way - that's why we are not like one of the African shitholes.
Its not free shit. Its shit the US owes. Big difference. Now when are you going to volunteer to come make me move to Africa?

You aren't owed shit, well perhaps an ass kicking for asking for free shit, but other than that nothing.

California Legislature Votes to Allow Discrimination by Race, Gender, National Origin

This week, the legislature in California voted to remove the constitutional prohibition on “discriminating against or granting preferential treatment to persons on the basis of race, sex, color, ethnicity, or national origin in public employment, public education, and public contracting.” That’s right, California just voted to allow racial and gender discrimination in all its public activities. The bill will move to the ballot in November for a popular vote.

The proponents of the bill, the most radical progressives in California (which is really saying something), say it’s about removing the ban on affirmative action, first passed in 1996. The University of California Board of Regents, headed by Janet Napolitano, supports this bill. Many have absurdly cited the CCP coronavirus pandemic and the murder of George Floyd at the hands of the Minneapolis Police Department to say the era of affirmative action should end. Opponents call it nothing more than a racial spoils system designed to grant preferential treatment to some communities of color over others.
Yet, that’s where we are in 2020. We’re repealing non-discrimination portions of state constitutions in order to appease the woke mob and the BLM crowds. Little wonder, when too many don’t understand their own history enough to realize why we decided discrimination was a bad thing long ago, and decided as a people to put it into our foundational documents. In the 2020 landscape of race riots and pandemic lockdowns, history doesn’t matter, and the mob will be appeased.

Used to be we didn't want to allow discrimination, now we do. Or at least the prog/libs do. Merit won't matter, talent won't matter, hard work won't matter. It's all about the color of your skin.
Dont think of it as discrimination. Think of it as a leveling of the playing field. You cant have a meritorious society if whites have a 400 year head start. Stop your whining bitch.

Why didnt whites think it was racial discrimination when they were constructing a head start for all whites?

If someone is brave enough to put me on a boat back to Africa I will willingly go. Somehow I know there will be no takers for the task. :)

Why the fuck don’t you sell everything and go? Why is it on us to pay for your exit? You can go at any time.

I don’t owe you anything. Why would you think I do? If you want to go then go. It’s not my problem.

Actually I just thought of something. If your idea of reperations is getting a plane ticket to Africa. I’m willing to use tax dollars for that. Line up the planes, load yourselves up and off you go. I’m willing to pay for that flight.
You personally dont owe me anything nor could you afford it if you did. My idea of reparations is the back wages of my ancestors with interest plus punitive damages for the racism afterwards. When I go visit Africa I can do that on my own.

If you keep asking for free shit you will get the ride to Africa whether you want it or not. This is not the American way - that's why we are not like one of the African shitholes.
Its not free shit. Its shit the US owes. Big difference. Now when are you going to volunteer to come make me move to Africa?

You aren't owed shit, well perhaps an ass kicking for asking for free shit, but other than that nothing.
So whos going to step up and render an ass kicking? Yes all Blacks that descended from the enslaved are owed. If you dont like that... then tough shit.

Can you do a quick calculation of what those wages may be? Let’s see your numbers.

You mean buy you a ticket or physically put you on a boat?
Physically put me on a boat. I would love to see someone step up for that adventure.

So whos going to step up and render an ass kicking? Yes all Blacks that descended from the enslaved are owed. If you dont like that... then tough shit.

When you try the jogger crap it's going to be whoever happens to be there. I personally would prefer it to be a strong black man giving you the smack down, it seems you would respect that more.

Can you do a quick calculation of what those wages may be? Let’s see your numbers.
No. I want to speak to a white person thats in charge. Youre a nobody. Go get your boss.

How much do you think you’re owed?

When you try the jogger crap it's going to be whoever happens to be there. I personally would prefer it to be a strong black man giving you the smack down, it seems you would respect that more.
Not sure what you mean by "jogger crap". Is that some white boy idiom?

How much do you think you’re owed?
More than you have the authority to grant. Now go get your boss so I can speak to someone that does have the authority.

That would be looting.

That would be looting.
What does looting have to do with someone putting me on a boat to Africa? Are you trying to change the subject because youre afraid to do it?

That would be looting.
What does looting have to do with someone putting me on a boat to Africa? Are you trying to change the subject because youre afraid to do it?

That's how your jogger brothers get their free shit. Comments?

That would be looting.

That's how your jogger brothers get their free shit. Comments?
You still havent answered my question so why would I comment?

No. I want to speak to a white person thats in charge. Youre a nobody. Go get your boss.

According to you all white people are in charge black Karen. So do your fucking homework and come up with a number.

According to you all white people are in charge black Karen. So do your fucking homework and come up with a number.
You've never seen me say all white people are in charge. Its just a tiny minority thats in charge and the rest of you go along for a free ride. Go get your boss and stop wasting my time.

You've never seen me say all white people are in charge. Its just a tiny minority thats in charge and the rest of you go along for a free ride. Go get your boss and stop wasting my time.

To demand reparations?

It won't happen, the most anti-American idea ever presented.

To demand reparations?

Nope. Slavery, discrimination and racism are the most anti-american ideas ever put into reality.

So your racism is based on some mysterious few white people. Why is it you’re asking me who’s the boss? Wouldn’t you know?

One of the best business tactics us white people learned is to have a price in mind going into negotiations. So you have a solid starting point.

What would I be willing to pay to ship your ass to Africa? The yearly cost of welfare certainly is a consideration. Any members of your family on the public dime is another. Would they be going with you? Am I just getting rid of you or are there more I can send off? Based on your entire reliance on welfare to survive I’m not thinking your ancestors 400 years was well spent or very productive.

I’m thinking it’s about 1200 bucks for a one way flight. I’ll give you that and another 1200 for each family member you take with you.

Sound fair?

To demand reparations?

Nope. Slavery, discrimination and racism are the most anti-american ideas ever put into reality.

You do realize we had a war to end that right? Where is the African country that did that?

To demand reparations?

You do realize we had a war to end that right? Where is the African country that did that?

Slavery is still practiced in Africa. He could go to one of the countries that allow it and have his own personal slave, how awesome is that!

Forced labor in Sub-Saharan Africa is estimated at 660,000. This includes people involved in the illegal diamond mines of Sierra Leone and Liberia, which is also a direct result of the civil war in these regions. In 2017, the International Labour Office estimated that 7∶1,000 people in Africa are victims of slavery.

600,000... Many, many more than were ever brought to America. And that's today... yet the leftists don't seem to have any problem with it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back