California's war against Trump is costing taxpayers millions

we could be making money through reclamation of recyclables more efficiently.

industrial automation could make it practical.
Where I live in California we do make money recycling as it is law to recycle. China where most paper goes for recycling has pretty much stopped most imports of American recycled paper. Cardboard/corrugated is still widely accepted. Plastics are losing favor cause we have outlawed most plastic single use products.
why bother; we should have more efficient collection. anything that goes into the container should be reclaimed.

in any case, it could be about the repurposing of recyclables. it may be cost effective to resort to State Capitalism to do it more effectively and generate revenue in a market friendly manner.

Anyone watch Law and Order this week?

Trump has done more harm to more people in less than two years then anyone could have imagined. He is not only a narcissist and a megalomaniac, he is EVIL.

He has made enemies of our allies, most of our citizens and mislead the public with damn lies everyday he has been in office.

Packing the courts as he has done, is not in the best interest of justice, it is solely in his own interests. He and his crime family are soon to be facing a barrage of suits and not only from CA.

Tax fraud may be excused by the Statute of Limitations, but civilly he is at risk of owing enough in back taxes and fines to expose him and his family as crooks and scofflaws.

You base your understanding on a TV show? That could be your problem.

Too abstract for you? I'm not surprised.

My understanding was that the story line was topical, and was watched by many millions of viewers, see:

Law & Order: SVU” hit season highs in both key ratings measures on Wednesday night, according to Nielsen overnight data.

Airing at 9 p.m. on NBC, “Law & Order: SVU” drew a 1.5 rating in adults 18-49 and 7.1 million viewers. Not only is that the show’s best ratings in its current 19th season, it is also it’s most watched episode since September of last year. It was up by approximately 36 percent in the demo and 42 percent in total viewers compared to last week.

TV Ratings: ‘Law & Order: SVU’ Hits Season Highs

The issue was the separation of a nine year old child ripped from her mother by a federal official. The pathos were real, unlike the fake pathos used by Trump&Co. for Dr. Ford.

Yup, way too abstract for me. And it doesn't matter how high a TV shows rating gets, I'm not about to base my understanding on a TV show....dumbass. You want the life of a Kardashian, go for it.

LMAO, Way too abstract for you, Non-thinker. Maybe someone with an education and the ability to read with comprehension and not a bias mentor you.

Millions of people saw a theatrical story line which reflects the reality of Trumpism, and the agony of the victims.

Trump has done more harm to more people in less than two years then anyone could have imagined. He is not only a narcissist and a megalomaniac, he is EVIL.

He has made enemies of our allies, most of our citizens and mislead the public with damn lies everyday he has been in office.

Packing the courts as he has done, is not in the best interest of justice, it is solely in his own interests. He and his crime family are soon to be facing a barrage of suits and not only from CA.

Tax fraud may be excused by the Statute of Limitations, but civilly he is at risk of owing enough in back taxes and fines to expose him and his family as crooks and scofflaws.

Okay name the specific allies who are now our enemies or admit that you are a hack big fat lying liberal puke.
Pay attention to the news and you would not need to have information spoon fed to you.

We are, now name one who doesn't need the USA economically and military?

My understanding was that the story line was topical, and was watched by many millions of viewers, see:

Law & Order: SVU” hit season highs in both key ratings measures on Wednesday night, according to Nielsen overnight data.

Airing at 9 p.m. on NBC, “Law & Order: SVU” drew a 1.5 rating in adults 18-49 and 7.1 million viewers. Not only is that the show’s best ratings in its current 19th season, it is also it’s most watched episode since September of last year. It was up by approximately 36 percent in the demo and 42 percent in total viewers compared to last week.

The issue was the separation of a nine year old child ripped from her mother by a federal official. The pathos were real, unlike the fake pathos used by Trump&Co. for Dr. Ford.
So it is a TV show based on how Obama separated parents from kids.

Okay name the specific allies who are now our enemies or admit that you are a hack big fat lying liberal puke.
Pay attention to the news and you would not need to have information spoon fed to you.
It is not in the news

You have no answer I see

Yup, way too abstract for me. And it doesn't matter how high a TV shows rating gets, I'm not about to base my understanding on a TV show....dumbass. You want the life of a Kardashian, go for it.

LMAO, Way too abstract for you, Non-thinker. Maybe someone with an education and the ability to read with comprehension and not a bias mentor you.

Millions of people saw a theatrical story line which reflects the reality of Trumpism, and the agony of the victims.
It was about Obama you mean and his victims

You can't blame self flagellation on Trump.

/----/ You realize Law & Order is fiction and not reality, don't you? About 10 years ago there was a libtard on the Yahoo HAL board who would quote Homer Simpson to justify his position.
dem stupid hat.png

His golf outings, and pep rallies are costing even more than that.

Based on reality.

Enjoy it California taxpayers !

SACRAMENTO, Calif. - California's war against the Trump administration is costing state taxpayers millions for lawyers and other costs connected to nearly four dozen lawsuits.

Costs to fight the federal government in court have more than tripled since President Donald Trump took office, according to data provided to The Sacramento Bee by the California Department of Justice.

California has filed 44 lawsuits against the Trump administration in the past 21 months, with major battles on health care, immigration and energy policy. The federal government, meanwhile, has filed three suits against California. The price tag for the California vs. Trump war was $9.2 million for the 2017-2018 fiscal year ending June 30, up from $2.8 million the previous year - which included six months of the president's first year in office.

California's war against Trump is costing taxpayers millions

Isn't it a States job in protecting it's citizens from tyranny?

Where I live in California we do make money recycling as it is law to recycle. China where most paper goes for recycling has pretty much stopped most imports of American recycled paper. Cardboard/corrugated is still widely accepted. Plastics are losing favor cause we have outlawed most plastic single use products.

Do you recycle crack pipes and syringes?

Isn't it commercial recycling being a law?

The problem is that (like Ford) your allegations are not backed up by a single fact or corroborating witness. Believing something is a fact does not make it a fact - at least not under OUR constitution.

So, packing the courts wasn't harmful when Obama did it? You failed to list any harms that Trump has inflicted on Americans. Pissing off foreign humbugs is not a harm. It's a service.

Based on the amount cited in the article and considering California's huge population, the burden being carried by Californians is chicken scratch compared to what the citizens of Maricopa County paid ($70 million) for Sheriff Joe Arpaio's fight against Obama's administration.

Taxpayer tab up to $70M in Joe Arpaio racial-profiling case
You can blame that on the Obama administration. They are the ones who filed the lawsuit, not Arpaio.

I live in California. I take it as a point of pride to not recycle. I got a Keurig coffee pot just to throw away the little capsules. I note with interest that there are many discarded needles in the streets but no plastic straws so I use plastic straws whenever possible.

They saw a program that catered to their biases, and nothing more.

His golf outings, and pep rallies are costing even more than that.

Based on reality.
Obama didn't have pep rallies? golf outings?

it was about Obama you mean and his victims

No, that is not what I meant; I suggest you learn a little more about logical fallacies and how to use them. Your effort to produce a Straw Man was put together with wet straw and an asbestos hazmat suit.

it was about Obama you mean and his victims

No, that is not what I meant; I suggest you learn a little more about logical fallacies and how to use them. Your effort to produce a Straw Man was put together with wet straw and an asbestos hazmat suit.
Yes it was what you meant.

Clearly you do not know what a logical fallacy is since Obama separated immigrant families the same way and like any ignorant partisan hypocrite you only got mad when trump continued the policy

You have been schooled

Forum List

Back