California's war against Trump is costing taxpayers millions

we could be making money through reclamation of recyclables more efficiently.

industrial automation could make it practical.
Where I live in California we do make money recycling as it is law to recycle. China where most paper goes for recycling has pretty much stopped most imports of American recycled paper. Cardboard/corrugated is still widely accepted. Plastics are losing favor cause we have outlawed most plastic single use products.
I live in California. I take it as a point of pride to not recycle. I got a Keurig coffee pot just to throw away the little capsules. I note with interest that there are many discarded needles in the streets but no plastic straws so I use plastic straws whenever possible.

Keurig uses "pods" not capsules and you can't recycle either.

Too abstract for you? I'm not surprised.

My understanding was that the story line was topical, and was watched by many millions of viewers, see:

Law & Order: SVU” hit season highs in both key ratings measures on Wednesday night, according to Nielsen overnight data.

Airing at 9 p.m. on NBC, “Law & Order: SVU” drew a 1.5 rating in adults 18-49 and 7.1 million viewers. Not only is that the show’s best ratings in its current 19th season, it is also it’s most watched episode since September of last year. It was up by approximately 36 percent in the demo and 42 percent in total viewers compared to last week.

TV Ratings: ‘Law & Order: SVU’ Hits Season Highs

The issue was the separation of a nine year old child ripped from her mother by a federal official. The pathos were real, unlike the fake pathos used by Trump&Co. for Dr. Ford.

Yup, way too abstract for me. And it doesn't matter how high a TV shows rating gets, I'm not about to base my understanding on a TV show....dumbass. You want the life of a Kardashian, go for it.

LMAO, Way too abstract for you, Non-thinker. Maybe someone with an education and the ability to read with comprehension and not a bias mentor you.

Millions of people saw a theatrical story line which reflects the reality of Trumpism, and the agony of the victims.

it was about Obama you mean and his victims

No, that is not what I meant; I suggest you learn a little more about logical fallacies and how to use them. Your effort to produce a Straw Man was put together with wet straw and an asbestos hazmat suit.
Yes it was what you meant.

Clearly you do not know what a logical fallacy is since Obama separated immigrant families the same way and like any ignorant partisan hypocrite you only got mad when trump continued the policy

You have been schooled

Obama separated immigrant families the same way and like any ignorant partisan hypocrite you only got mad when trump continued the policy

Liar!!!!

Trump’s separation of immigrant families wasn't Obama policy

Yup, way too abstract for me. And it doesn't matter how high a TV shows rating gets, I'm not about to base my understanding on a TV show....dumbass. You want the life of a Kardashian, go for it.

LMAO, Way too abstract for you, Non-thinker. Maybe someone with an education and the ability to read with comprehension and not a bias mentor you.

Millions of people saw a theatrical story line which reflects the reality of Trumpism, and the agony of the victims.

No, that is not what I meant; I suggest you learn a little more about logical fallacies and how to use them. Your effort to produce a Straw Man was put together with wet straw and an asbestos hazmat suit.

Clearly you do not know what a logical fallacy is since Obama separated immigrant families the same way and like any ignorant partisan hypocrite you only got mad when trump continued the policy

You have been schooled

Obama separated immigrant families the same way and like any ignorant partisan hypocrite you only got mad when trump continued the policy

Liar!!!!

Yes it was and you are the proven liar. Not me.

Yes, Obama separated families at the border, too

Last edited:
Enjoy it California taxpayers !

SACRAMENTO, Calif. - California's war against the Trump administration is costing state taxpayers millions for lawyers and other costs connected to nearly four dozen lawsuits.

Costs to fight the federal government in court have more than tripled since President Donald Trump took office, according to data provided to The Sacramento Bee by the California Department of Justice.

California has filed 44 lawsuits against the Trump administration in the past 21 months, with major battles on health care, immigration and energy policy. The federal government, meanwhile, has filed three suits against California. The price tag for the California vs. Trump war was $9.2 million for the 2017-2018 fiscal year ending June 30, up from $2.8 million the previous year - which included six months of the president's first year in office.

California's war against Trump is costing taxpayers millions

Celluloid Android

As long as popcorn-munching Americans keep funding Hollywood, California's degenerate and corrupting movies, the Moonbeam Monarch will have all the money he needs to play with.

Where I live in California we do make money recycling as it is law to recycle. China where most paper goes for recycling has pretty much stopped most imports of American recycled paper. Cardboard/corrugated is still widely accepted. Plastics are losing favor cause we have outlawed most plastic single use products.

Do you recycle crack pipes and syringes?

if it is recyclable, why leave it out?

You have been schooled

Liar!!!!

You can spin it anyway you want, you'll still be ignorant.

You have been schooled

Liar!!!!

Not spin liar I provided a link also.

Proved you wrong deal with it

You have been schooled

Liar!!!!

So have I, and it proved your claim is false.

if we could reclaim the mass of recyclables in our oceans, we should be able to generate revenue for as long as that condition exists. a market friendly means and method of paying for Government.

You have been schooled

Liar!!!!

No it did not.

It only showed Obama did it less. But his administration still did it

Do you recycle crack pipes and syringes?

I do not but the state does.

I live in California. I take it as a point of pride to not recycle. I got a Keurig coffee pot just to throw away the little capsules. I note with interest that there are many discarded needles in the streets but no plastic straws so I use plastic straws whenever possible.
I am a Californian and see lots of straws but not many needles. You must be in the central valley. The keurig cup is recyclable. Look at the bottom and you will find a triangle with a number in it.

I am a Californian and see lots of straws but not many needles. You must be in the central valley. The keurig cup is recyclable. Look at the bottom and you will find a triangle with a number in it.

You are a liberal which means you are blind to the point.

I take pride in NOT recycling.

Anyone watch Law and Order this week?

Trump has done more harm to more people in less than two years then anyone could have imagined. He is not only a narcissist and a megalomaniac, he is EVIL.

He has made enemies of our allies, most of our citizens and mislead the public with damn lies everyday he has been in office.

Packing the courts as he has done, is not in the best interest of justice, it is solely in his own interests. He and his crime family are soon to be facing a barrage of suits and not only from CA.

Tax fraud may be excused by the Statute of Limitations, but civilly he is at risk of owing enough in back taxes and fines to expose him and his family as crooks and scofflaws.

You base your understanding on a TV show? That could be your problem.

Too abstract for you? I'm not surprised.

My understanding was that the story line was topical, and was watched by many millions of viewers, see:

Law & Order: SVU” hit season highs in both key ratings measures on Wednesday night, according to Nielsen overnight data.

Airing at 9 p.m. on NBC, “Law & Order: SVU” drew a 1.5 rating in adults 18-49 and 7.1 million viewers. Not only is that the show’s best ratings in its current 19th season, it is also it’s most watched episode since September of last year. It was up by approximately 36 percent in the demo and 42 percent in total viewers compared to last week.

TV Ratings: ‘Law & Order: SVU’ Hits Season Highs

The issue was the separation of a nine year old child ripped from her mother by a federal official. The pathos were real, unlike the fake pathos used by Trump&Co. for Dr. Ford.

A theatrical story line reflecting the reality of Trumpism and the agony of victims? In a TV series? Yeah, it's me that needs an education.

Communists are assholes. They're killing the California Golden Goose. But hey, there's enough dumb wingnuts out there still voting for em. So it's only gonna get worse. It is what it is.

You have been schooled

Liar!!!!

Liar!!
Deportation Separated Thousands Of U.S.-Born Children From Parents In 2013 | HuffPost

Trump has done more harm to more people in less than two years then anyone could have imagined. He is not only a narcissist and a megalomaniac, he is EVIL

Liar!!!!

No it did not.

It only showed Obama did it less. But his administration still did it

So your writing that it's OK for tRump, but not OK for Obama?

You have been schooled

Liar!!!!

Liar!!
Deportation Separated Thousands Of U.S.-Born Children From Parents In 2013 | HuffPost

Hypocrite!

It's OK for tRump, but not Obama?

Forum List

Back