California's war against Trump is costing taxpayers millions

Anyone watch Law and Order this week?

Trump has done more harm to more people in less than two years then anyone could have imagined. He is not only a narcissist and a megalomaniac, he is EVIL.

He has made enemies of our allies, most of our citizens and mislead the public with damn lies everyday he has been in office.

Packing the courts as he has done, is not in the best interest of justice, it is solely in his own interests. He and his crime family are soon to be facing a barrage of suits and not only from CA.

Tax fraud may be excused by the Statute of Limitations, but civilly he is at risk of owing enough in back taxes and fines to expose him and his family as crooks and scofflaws.

You base your understanding on a TV show? That could be your problem.

Too abstract for you? I'm not surprised.

My understanding was that the story line was topical, and was watched by many millions of viewers, see:

Law & Order: SVU” hit season highs in both key ratings measures on Wednesday night, according to Nielsen overnight data.

Airing at 9 p.m. on NBC, “Law & Order: SVU” drew a 1.5 rating in adults 18-49 and 7.1 million viewers. Not only is that the show’s best ratings in its current 19th season, it is also it’s most watched episode since September of last year. It was up by approximately 36 percent in the demo and 42 percent in total viewers compared to last week.

TV Ratings: ‘Law & Order: SVU’ Hits Season Highs

The issue was the separation of a nine year old child ripped from her mother by a federal official. The pathos were real, unlike the fake pathos used by Trump&Co. for Dr. Ford.

A TV show. Really??

From what I understand the folks who do L&O are rabid liberals. Guess that's why you think its true.

Carry on clueless.

it was about Obama you mean and his victims

No, that is not what I meant; I suggest you learn a little more about logical fallacies and how to use them. Your effort to produce a Straw Man was put together with wet straw and an asbestos hazmat suit.
Yes it was what you meant.

Clearly you do not know what a logical fallacy is since Obama separated immigrant families the same way and like any ignorant partisan hypocrite you only got mad when trump continued the policy

You have been schooled

Obama separated immigrant families the same way and like any ignorant partisan hypocrite you only got mad when trump continued the policy

Liar!!!!

Trump’s separation of immigrant families wasn't Obama policy

Liar!!
Deportation Separated Thousands Of U.S.-Born Children From Parents In 2013 | HuffPost

Hypocrite!

It's OK for tRump, but not Obama?

Nice to see that you now admit Obama did the same....dumbass.

No, that is not what I meant; I suggest you learn a little more about logical fallacies and how to use them. Your effort to produce a Straw Man was put together with wet straw and an asbestos hazmat suit.
Yes it was what you meant.

Clearly you do not know what a logical fallacy is since Obama separated immigrant families the same way and like any ignorant partisan hypocrite you only got mad when trump continued the policy

You have been schooled

Obama separated immigrant families the same way and like any ignorant partisan hypocrite you only got mad when trump continued the policy

Liar!!!!

Trump’s separation of immigrant families wasn't Obama policy

Liar!!
Deportation Separated Thousands Of U.S.-Born Children From Parents In 2013 | HuffPost

Hypocrite!

It's OK for tRump, but not Obama?

Nice to see that you now admit Obama did the same....dumbass.

No, I linked "Trump’s separation of immigrant families wasn't Obama policy".

Yet you back tRump who holds children inside fences. All you need is showers and ovens.

9bbbda59ed2a31e4cd827131b8db5ef0.jpg

Well Barry did the same thing and the pictures one of you lefty loons put up were from 2014. Guess who was POTUS then??

Carry on tree stump dumb.

Well Barry did the same thing and the pictures one of you lefty loons put up were from 2014. Guess who was POTUS then??

Then tRump not only did what Obama did, but took it one step further with fences, and showers, and with enough time, ovens, Thank God we got there first.

You should never call anyone stupid. If you have evidence from a reliable source that President Obama separated families and kept children from their parents for months and months offer it. Otherwise ...

You should never call anyone stupid. If you have evidence from a reliable source that President Obama separated families and kept children from their parents for months and months offer it. Otherwise ...

Look it up yourself. I did. Its out there all you have to do is look for it.

Oh and I didn't call anyone stupid even if they are.

Have fun.

Those who excuse Trump for separating children from their mothers and fathers because of the claim Obama did it, are stupid. Doing harm cannot be justified because someone else did so.

Some of us know how difficult it is for some of you libs to do anything that resembles research. So, here ya go....dumbass.
Amnesia: Liberal Media Seems To Forget Obama Separated Families AND Detained Illegal Alien Kids

Those who excuse Trump for separating children from their mothers and fathers because of the claim Obama did it, are stupid. Doing harm cannot be justified because someone else did so.

Now who is calling people stupid??

Those picture that were put up of kids behind chain link fencing were taken in 2014. Guess who was POTUS. Sure wasn't Trump.

Look it up. Its out there. I found it and I'm sure you can as well.

Some of us know how difficult it is for some of you libs to do anything that resembles research. So, here ya go....dumbass.
Amnesia: Liberal Media Seems To Forget Obama Separated Families AND Detained Illegal Alien Kids

Nice source (LOL)

A more credible history for those curious and seek a balanced source:

Perspective | Angry that ICE is ripping families apart? Don’t just blame Trump. Blame Clinton, Bush and Obama, too.

Yes it was and you are the proven liar. Not me.

Yes, Obama separated families at the border, too

You can spin it anyway you want, you'll still be ignorant.
Not spin liar I provided a link also.

Proved you wrong deal with it

So have I, and it proved your claim is false.
No it did not.

It only showed Obama did it less. But his administration still did it

So your writing that it's OK for tRump, but not OK for Obama?
Inviting in Grade-School Gangs

That's how stupid partisans are, just like they got on Obama for drawing a line in Syria but, intelligently, not following through and getting stuck on stupid like the Heirguardsman and Darth Evader did to get us swamped in their misleading missions.

The invaders bringing their brats was nothing but child abuse and the fault for that lies entirely with these Apocalypto savages. We should get rid of the virtue-signaling asylum policy. The way things turned out, it should be obvious that it was intentionally established so xenophile traitors could abuse it and self-righteously ignore the danger such an attitude puts our own kids in.

Forum List

Back