Calling for the Murder of Jews is not Protesting

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

These goofballs are not engaging in protected speech. They are openly calling for genocide against the Jews. They should all be prosecuted for a hate crime, attempt to incite a riot, disturbance of the peace, and conspiracy to commit said acts. These are dirty criminals who need to be removed from our society.
Nope, Left wing universities around the country will be having your children sing death to the Jews along with them and no one will flinch.

These goofballs are not engaging in protected speech. They are openly calling for genocide against the Jews. They should all be prosecuted for a hate crime, attempt to incite a riot, disturbance of the peace, and conspiracy to commit said acts. These are dirty criminals who need to be removed from our society.
Lol 😂

Today in NYC a mob chanting “there is only one solution, Intifada revolution”.

I don’t call this a “protest.” Calling for the mass murder of Jews is not “protesting.”

If the KKK were calling for the mass murder of Blacks, would we call it a “protest?”

Nope, Left wing universities around the country will be having your children sing death to the Jews along with them and no one will flinch.
Intifada doesn't mean killing. What are you doing? You're getting pretty low down in the gutter.

Shut up Rod .
You and your fellow Racists do the same for Hamas and Palestinians every time you draw breath .
All Racists are vile .

Lol 😂

I don’t call this a “protest.” Calling for the mass murder of Jews is not “protesting.”

If the KKK were calling for the mass murder of Blacks, would we call it a “protest?”
And the reason Surada supported racist Luiza warped "theory" (posted on Dec 3, she herself does not truly believe in) on Hamas supposedly with zionists-- is?

The Democrats have exhibited an amazing tolerance for antisemitism - when they’re not out promoting it themselves.

To your point, not only should American antisemites who call for the genocide of Jews be prosecuted with a hate crime, all Arabs calling for the same who are here on visas should be deported.

Just more of the left's "peaceful protesting". Funny how the left let stuff like this go and yet Trump is accused of everything in the book.

Intifada doesn't mean killing. What are you doing? You're getting pretty low down in the gutter.
Addressing the GUTTER-----Islamo nazi propaganda never ceases to amaze me---the
ass lickers of the rapist of arabia murdered approx. 1000 Israelis in that second
INTIFADA <<<< an arabic word that does not REALLY MEAN KILLING. ----keep groping
in the muck-----muck groping BECOMES YOU

Universities tell Jewish students in the attic while they allow Jew hatred on their campus and I'm the one in the gutter?

Try again.
Neither American Jews nor US universities have any control over Israel's Likud.

Addressing the GUTTER-----Islamo nazi propaganda never ceases to amaze me---the
ass lickers of the rapist of arabia murdered approx. 1000 Israelis in that second
INTIFADA <<<< an arabic word that does not REALLY MEAN KILLING. ----keep groping
in the muck-----muck groping BECOMES YOU
1400 Palestinian children lost arms and legs in the second intifada.

good reason for the ass lickers of the rapist dog of mecca not to START
an "INTIFARTA"
btw---how much money does the ass sucking mother muzzie slut get for donating her
kids' limbs to the Hamas fat cats?

Neither American Jews nor US universities have any control over Israel's Likud.
Universities should expel Arab students who participate in protests increasing violence and worse against Jews.

Waaaaay too much tolerance for antisemitism pouring out from the Left.

Lol 😂

This thread has nothing to do with the KKK. Are you high?

Forum List

Back