Zone1 campmeeting tv show

kjw47

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2013
upstate NY
I was watching this again today. Its always the same, beg for money, that is their message, when the bible shows-- The good news of Gods kingdom is the message( Matt 24:14)
They are all trinitarian preachers ripping others off by saying if you sow your seed( usually $$1000 ) or close to it God will give you 10 fold back. And that the act of faith is sowing the seed first. Yet then claim those who did not get ten fold back didn't have faith. = 100% BS. These fake preachers( seeds of satan) are lying through their teeth to get $$$--If one donates to them, that ones intelligence is nil. All listening to the blind guides are being mislead to not enter Gods kingdom. The real ministers teach the good news of Gods kingdom.

I was watching this again today. Its always the same, beg for money, that is their message, when the bible shows-- The good news of Gods kingdom is the message( Matt 24:14)
They are all trinitarian preachers ripping others off by saying if you sow your seed( usually $$1000 ) or close to it God will give you 10 fold back. And that the act of faith is sowing the seed first. Yet then claim those who did not get ten fold back didn't have faith. = 100% BS. These fake preachers( seeds of satan) are lying through their teeth to get $$$--If one donates to them, that ones intelligence is nil. All listening to the blind guides are being mislead to not enter Gods kingdom. The real ministers teach the good news of Gods kingdom.

Darn it, man! It costs a lot of money for those churches to feed, clothes, and get all those illegal aliens settled here in the US.

Why do you hate those poor illegals?

it is the prosperkity gospel on full display.

Lolol 😂 haven't you ever been to a real camp meeting?

God doesn't need to beg for $$$

God doesn't, but His churches sometimes do. My wife teaches at a Christian school which is totally-independent of any governmental funding, so I know what "poor" is. I don't mind churches helping the poor, but I do not tolerate them aiding in a foreign invasion of this country.

Forum List

Back