Liz Cheney and Dick Cheney Voting For Kamala Harris

Can someone explain to me why these RINOs (and many others) haven’t been officially expelled from the Republican Party? Isn’t Trump’s daughter-in-law the head of the party now?

IMG_0164.jpeg

Can someone explain to me why these RINOs (and many others) haven’t been officially expelled from the Republican Party? Isn’t Trump’s daughter-in-law the head of the party now?
LOL, you make moronic statements like that....but the Repug Party is not a cult!!

Utterly clueless MAGA bumpkin.

Liz and Dick are still conservatives, still adherents of failed, wrongheaded conservative dogma

And now they're supporting Kamala and her failed, wrongheaded dogma.
Yet you supported all of that "failed, wrongheaded conservative dogma" a mere 9 years ago, before Donald Trump entered the scene.

Because you are a MAGA hypocrite and full of shit.

If Trump has become too extreme for fucking Darth Vader war criminal Dick Cheney, then you know the Nazi ass clown freak show known as the modern Republican Party needs to change its ways.

When you think about how far the Republican Party has fallen over the past 15 years....it's truly amazing.

One thing that was really weird about the Republican National Convention recently is that Trump and MAGA World pretend that previous Republican Presidents and leaders never even existed, like George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Condoleezza Rice, John Boehner, and Paul Ryan. None of these people want to be seen with Trump and this MAGA freak show.

They are now truly a Trump worshipping cult.
And just like that, Dimwingers love The Great Satan Dick Cheney and his spawn. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Except Trump didn't get anything done....more tax cuts for the rich in 2017? Ballooning our national debt in the process??

Not to mention that he tried to steal the 2020 election on Jan 6. Trump is a traitor and a threat to democracy and even Liz Cheney and Dick Cheney can see that.
Sock Sez what?

If Trump has become too extreme for fucking Darth Vader war criminal Dick Cheney, then you know the Nazi ass clown freak show known as the modern Republican Party needs to change its ways.

When you think about how far the Republican Party has fallen over the past 15 years....it's truly amazing.

One thing that was really weird about the Republican National Convention recently is that Trump and MAGA World pretend that previous Republican Presidents and leaders never even existed, like George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Condoleezza Rice, John Boehner, and Paul Ryan. None of these people want to be seen with Trump and this MAGA freak show.

They are now truly a Trump worshipping cult.
And The Great Walz of China has a family voting for Trump ?

What a stupid OP.

LOL, you make moronic statements like that....but the Repug Party is not a cult!!

Utterly clueless MAGA bumpkin.
Welcome to the Ignore list.

The funny thing is I’m not MAGA and won’t be voting for Trumpnin November. Partially because the party refuses to cleanse itself of the MAGA and RINO factions and embrace true, right-wing Authoritarian ideals.

And just like that, Dimwingers love The Great Satan Dick Cheney and his spawn. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Yes, slow-learner.....that must be why I called Dick Cheney a "Darth Vader war criminal".

What's your excuse for voting for Bush & Cheney in the past? I sure as hell didn't vote for those war criminals.

Welcome to the Ignore list.

The funny thing is I’m not MAGA and won’t be voting for Trumpnin November. Partially because the party refuses to cleanse itself of the MAGA and RINO factions and embrace true, right-wing Authoritarian ideals.
Yeah....whatever the fuck that means. More MAGA bumpkin gibberish.

Forum List

Back