Can an extended state of autophagy help heal my 2+ years of symptoms? I'm going to try and find out

Fasting is not a cure all, but what fasting does is trigger significant, positive changes in ones body. This should not only be embraced by the medical community but it should be prescribed by the medical community.

This results in the responsibility being on the patient to prescribe this regimen to themselves, and it requires research. It is the research in regards to whatever ails you that allows one to discover all the other maladies that fasting can treat, and sometimes, cure.

Fasting is not a cure all, but what fasting does is trigger significant, positive changes in ones body. This should not only be embraced by the medical community but it should be prescribed by the medical community.

This results in the responsibility being on the patient to prescribe this regimen to themselves, and it requires research. It is the research in regards to whatever ails you that allows one to discover all the other maladies that fasting can treat, and sometimes, cure.

I completed a simple, nearly 30 hour fast. I did drink fluids, no calories. I did some walking to run some errands on an empty stomach. It is always effective to move around a bit when fasting for maximize impact.

The fast would have been much longer as I wasn't really hungry and sleep was not far away, however, the stomach pains occurred in a way that forced me to eat.

The outcome was that I felt a decrease in the pain behind my eye but did seem to contract a more general "head cold" feeling. It lasted for maybe an hour and a half and then subsided.

I felt mentally sharper and had a boost of energy by the end of it.

I may try to fast more often and see if it improves these pains in a more permanent manner.

I completed a simple, nearly 30 hour fast. I did drink fluids, no calories. I did some walking to run some errands on an empty stomach. It is always effective to move around a bit when fasting for maximize impact.

The fast would have been much longer as I wasn't really hungry and sleep was not far away, however, the stomach pains occurred in a way that forced me to eat.

The outcome was that I felt a decrease in the pain behind my eye but did seem to contract a more general "head cold" feeling. It lasted for maybe an hour and a half and then subsided.

I felt mentally sharper and had a boost of energy by the end of it.

I may try to fast more often and see if it improves these pains in a more permanent manner.
I just did 24 and was going to do 36 hours but I caved. I've heard the 36 hour fast called a "monk fast", as monk's are known to use this regimen. This is going to be my go to fast, 36 hours is doable, and if you do this twice a week, your well being and long term health will surely improve.

Forum List

Back