Can anyone at all be convicted of a crime if he has the "wrong" religion or politics? poll

Can anyone at all be convicted of a crime if he has the "wrong" religion or politics?

• Total voters

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024
Can anyone at all be convicted of a crime if he has the "wrong" religion or politics?

I have seen it happen in the lives of people I have known

and I have read many crime stories of people who were convicted of even murder when they were not guilty, which was later proven by DNA and other evidence. I have read many crime stories about crooked DAs and prosecutors. I have KNOWN personally of malicious prosecutions.

I have also read about crooked juries who vote based on emotion instead of the law (OJ Simpson comes to mind but there have been others)

Not everyone is like yours truly and attempts to judge a situation or case objectively. And I do admit that I was not in the courtroom when Trump was being judged for.. I guess for writing down a legal expense as a legal expense... which is not accurate bc apparently the accountant wrote it down as such..

In any case, I'm willing to allow that the jury heard a lot of things I have not heard.

But here's the deal: I've listened to a number of attorneys on national TV who have all brought up SERIOUS errors inthe Trump case, reversible errors (Merchan was conflicted and refused to recuse himself, etc). I don't see how this case stands.
The only way it would is if the appeals court has a bunch of Merchans

Last edited:

I have seen it happen in the lives of people I have known

and I have read many crime stories of people who were convicted of even murder when they were not guilty, which was later proven by DNA and other evidence. I have read many crime stories about crooked DAs and prosecutors. I have KNOWN personally of malicious prosecutions.

I have also read about crooked juries who vote based on emotion instead of the law (OJ Simpson comes to mind but there have been others)

Not everyone is like yours truly and attempts to judge a situation or case objectively. And I do admit that I was not in the courtroom when Trump was being judged for.. I guess for writing down a legal expense as a legal expense... which is not accurate bc apparently the accountant wrote it down as such..

In any case, I'm willing to allow that the jury heard a lot of things I have not heard.

But here's the deal: I've listened to a number of attorneys on national TV who have all brought up SERIOUS errors inthe Trump case, reversible errors (Merchan was conflicted and refused to recuse himself, etc). I don't see how this case stands.
The only way it would is if the appeals court has a bunch of Merchans
You listened to MAGA talking heads that might have been an attorney as well. Listen to some source that is not a MAGA propaganda source, and you'll hear the exact opposite.

Depends on the jury. When I have been called in for jury duty all the trials, I was aware of going all seem to be honest and fair decisions. I did notice the judge and both lawyer teams were really tough on Jury selection.

You listened to MAGA talking heads that might have been an attorney as well. Listen to some source that is not a MAGA propaganda source, and you'll hear the exact opposite.
I know. That's why I don't listen.

If A says 5 plus 5 is 10
and B says, no, it is 7

one of them is incorrect

Depends on the jury. When I have been called in for jury duty all the trials, I was aware of going all seem to be honest and fair decisions. I did notice the judge and both lawyer teams were really tough on Jury selection.
well, Merchan has his own rules

the jury didn't even understand the convoluted instructions.

Even lawyers who have read them didn't quite get it

i don't feel like barfing

I have been persecuted for my Faith numerous times in life. It is so bad that often... oh wait... there are libs here. Forget it. I'll keep that thought to myself.

But in any case, I have been treated poorly based on my religion AND my political views. Bulldog won't care.. Rightwinger won't care but most libs are on my Ignore list because I myself do not care what they "think" (ha ha... libs and the word Think in the same sentence :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:.)

They're on their way to Hell. This can be objectively presumed since Jesus essentially said that Most people end up there

and "You will know them by their fruits" Jesus said.

Jesus said to even His followers that "Not everyone who says Lord Lord will enter the Kingdom of Heaven but only he who does the will of the Father" (which Will is found in Jesus Christ and His Church)

so what will become of those who never get to the point where they even bother to utter those words Lord Lord?

Instead they appear to think THEY are lord..

I have been persecuted for my Faith numerous times in life. It is so bad that often... oh wait... there are libs here. Forget it. I'll keep that thought to myself.

But in any case, I have been treated poorly based on my religion AND my political views. Bulldog won't care.. Rightwinger won't care but most libs are on my Ignore list because I myself do not care what they "think" (ha ha... libs and the word Think in the same sentence :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:.)

They're on their way to Hell. This can be objectively presumed since Jesus essentially said that Most people end up there

and "You will know them by their fruits" Jesus said.

Jesus said to even His followers that "Not everyone who says Lord Lord will enter the Kingdom of Heaven but he who does the will of the Father"

so what will become of those who never bother to even utter those words Lord Lord? Instead they think THEY are lord..

How have you been treated poorly because of your religion?
Because you state you are Christian or because you throw it in peoples face?

How have you been treated poorly because of your religion?
Because you state you are Christian or because you throw it in peoples face?
people who are delusional are always accusing others of "throwing it in peoples [sic] face"

accusations, however, do not alone make for truth. False Accusations are used by libs to put down anyone who doesn't follow the Cult Narrative

people who are delusional are always accusing others of "throwing it in peoples [sic] face"

accusations, however, do not alone make for truth. False Accusations are used by libs to put down anyone who doesn't follow the Cult Narrative

Your claim..

How were you persecuted for your faith?

Your claim..

How were you persecuted for your faith?
It would easier to list all the ways in which I have not been

And I am not going to get too personal on this board where I am hated by so many.. I don't see YOU talking about your personal life

at all

It would easier to list all the ways in which I have not been

And I am not going to get too personal on this board where I am hated by so many.. I don't see YOU talking about your personal life

at all
About what I expected

Your claims of persecution are Bullshit

About what I expected

Your claims of persecution are Bullshit
Yes, but Ignore is

not BS

1717438729331.jpeg

Forum List

Back