Can anyone demonstrate one lie Trump told?

Yeah, I've never understood the draw of picking a tribe and running with it to the exclusion of contrary evidence. It's never made sense to me.

I think you're right regarding saving face. This has gone so far beyond politics for them that it's personal. Criticize him and you're criticizing them, in their eyes. At some level, they have to know they've been duped, and that makes them even MORE defensive.

It reminds me of my batshit crazy 2nd wife. Catch her red handed in a lie, in a cheat or anything she wasn't supposed to be doing, and she'd either deny deny deny, or somehow try to make it my fault.
None the less, either way, she was upset and screaming about it.

The lil turd OP was trolling.
It was fun to watch him squirm to deflect about FACTS, and SPIN away he tried.

He quit when confronted with the Military Pay Raise LIE.
Robert W tried, but oh Robert...........you failed miserably, even trying to say that I confused you.
As to pay raises, you are confused. At first you confused me too. But Trump directed a pay increase but the one you speak of is automatic and not directed by presidents.

How Robert W , trump flat out LIED to the Military in attendance that day,

Trump insisted that he personally had fought for this raise, because the troops put their lives on the line.

"They said: 'You know, we could make it smaller. We could make it 3 percent. We could make it 2 percent. We could make it 4 percent.' I said: 'No. Make it 10 percent. Make it more than 10 percent,'" Trump told the troops. "Because it's been a long time. It's been more than 10 years. That's a long time. And, you know, you really put yourselves out there, and you put your lives out there. So congratulations."

Trump LIED. ^^^^^^
Come back and defend this LIE, Robert W , we know the OP Roy C is either banned or gone, just like an obeying troll.

Yeah, I've never understood the draw of picking a tribe and running with it to the exclusion of contrary evidence. It's never made sense to me.

I think you're right regarding saving face. This has gone so far beyond politics for them that it's personal. Criticize him and you're criticizing them, in their eyes. At some level, they have to know they've been duped, and that makes them even MORE defensive.
Hell, read just this thread. Democrats attack posters constantly. Check out the personal attacks made against me. Do I give a rats ass? Not really.

Hell, read just this thread. Democrats attack posters constantly. Check out the personal attacks made against me. Do I give a rats ass? Not really.
Just admit trump LIED when he said the following:

Trump insisted that he personally had fought for this raise, because the troops put their lives on the line.

"They said: 'You know, we could make it smaller. We could make it 3 percent. We could make it 2 percent. We could make it 4 percent.' I said: 'No. Make it 10 percent. Make it more than 10 percent,'" Trump told the troops. "Because it's been a long time. It's been more than 10 years. That's a long time. And, you know, you really put yourselves out there, and you put your lives out there. So congratulations."

Trump LIED. ^^^^^^

It's about infallibility. One of the baseline characteristics of any cult is that the leader can never be wrong.

If the cult leader grabs your wife's pussy, you should feel honored.

Just admit trump LIED when he said the following:

Trump LIED. ^^^^^^
I expect you do also resent as much as you do Trump when Biden lied? How the hell can't you blast Biden who lies all the time. When he bragged he was in the upper half of the class in college, that was a lie. If you want to be pissed, be pissed at Trump and Biden.

It's about infallibility. One of the baseline elements of any cult is that the leader can never be wrong.
You explained well the cult that Biden is leading. Biden has committed crimes and his cult denies this and sticks to him like glue.

You explained well the cult that Biden is leading. Biden has committed crimes and his cult denies this and sticks to him like glue.
And yet Comer cannot seem to find any evidence of Joe Biden's crimes so he can impeach him.

I used to wonder why you tards' heads don't explode from cognitive dissonance until I realized that would require cognition on your part.

I am surprised this topic is still going, seeing as how not just one lie by Trump, as requested, has been provided, but rather a mountain of lies has been.

The poor Trumptards will now feel it necessary to deflect, distract, and misdirect the subject.

"Red herrings for everyone!"

I expect you do also resent as much as you do Trump when Biden lied? How the hell can't you blast Biden who lies all the time. When he bragged he was in the upper half of the class in college, that was a lie. If you want to be pissed, be pissed at Trump and Biden.

Biden has lied.
I can admit that.

trump has Lied.
You won't admit that.

The Thread Title is: Can anyone demonstrate one lie Trump told?

Trump LIED. ^^^^^^

The thread is about Naming a Trump Lie. Not biden.
If it helps you again, biden lied and does lie.

Now, just say ......

Trump Lied....and this is the proof.

Biden has lied.
I can admit that.

trump has Lied.
You won't admit that.

The Thread Title is: Can anyone demonstrate one lie Trump told?

Trump LIED. ^^^^^^

The thread is about Naming a Trump Lie. Not biden.
If it helps you again, biden lied and does lie.

Now, just say ......

Trump Lied....and this is the proof.
I did what you did not expect me to do. I went to the site and listened to Trump talking to the troops in Iraq. Trump actually said and you confirmed, make it 10 percent. But Trump, had you paid attention did not say they got 10 percent. He said what he told others about the raise.

Anyway, we can trade Biden lies for Trump lies and it will not solve a damned thing. Biden is the president and the man continues to lie.

I did what you did not expect me to do. I went to the site and listened to Trump talking to the troops in Iraq. Trump actually said and you confirmed, make it 10 percent. But Trump, had you paid attention did not say they got 10 percent. He said what he told others about the raise.

Anyway, we can trade Biden lies for Trump lies and it will not solve a damned thing. Biden is the president and the man continues to lie.
It is of course a lie, and he never told anyone that prior to his usual, steaming turd speech..

So it's beyond you to just say........Yes...trump Lied to the troops.

Yes, Biden is the President, and he continues to lie.
Yes, trump is NOT the President, and he still continues to lie.

But you will NEVER admit it.......Last chance Robert.
Just say..... Yes, trump LIES.

And yet Comer cannot seem to find any evidence of Joe Biden's crimes so he can impeach him.

I used to wonder why you tards' heads don't explode from cognitive dissonance until I realized that would require cognition on your part.
Why are you lying about Comer? Didn't you boneheads learn from your attempts to get rid of Trump using the impeachment?

You guys had nothing at all on Trump yet two times you recklessly impeached him.

I am surprised this topic is still going, seeing as how not just one lie by Trump, as requested, has been provided, but rather a mountain of lies has been.

The poor Trumptards will now feel it necessary to deflect, distract, and misdirect the subject.

"Red herrings for everyone!"
Stick to Trump and also Biden and see how far you can sling lies.

Why are you lying about Comer? Didn't you boneheads learn from your attempts to get rid of Trump using the impeachment?

You guys had nothing at all on Trump yet two times you recklessly impeached him.

What they had on Trump, Pelosi didn't charge. Bribery. Same as what Biden did. And neither were charged.

That's suspect.

Forum List

Back