🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can Anyone Just Imagine What Hillary Would Of Said Today In Mexico?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:boobies: :boobies: :boobies: It's almost predictable!
Here is my version of "Hillary Live In Mexico"

:boobies: Hillary:.....Alo! Alo! Aloha mio dia Mexicana Humanoids ova de south america!!! {audience cheers},,,Cee Cee,,yes yes,,,Mio dee anna de Francis ford deCoppola....uhm, did I say that right? anyway, Yo ,,,would,,,like,,,to begin,,by saying to all of you spanish checloslovakian people that It is my belief that Senior Donald Q Trump hates all latino, spanish, cuban and puerto rican people who speak spanish, and he is nothing but a god damm bigot!!! {crowd cheers}...ok,,,ok,,,,I need to take a break now, I dont want to mess up your very nice clean stage here. so where is the nearest mens or senoritas restroom? :boobies:

:boobies: Hillary:.....Alo! Alo! Aloha mio dia Mexicana Humanoids ova de south america!!! {audience cheers},,,Cee Cee,,yes yes,,,Mio dee anna de Francis ford deCoppola....uhm, did I say that right? anyway, Yo ,,,would,,,like,,,to begin,,by saying to all of you spanish checloslovakian people that It is my belief that Senior Donald Q Trump hates all latino, spanish, cuban and puerto rican people who speak spanish, and he is nothing but a god damm bigot!!! {crowd cheers}...ok,,,ok,,,,I need to take a break now, I dont want to mess up your very nice clean stage here. so where is the nearest mens or senoritas restroom? :boobies:
She would have offered all Mexicans an open invitation to bypass our immigration laws to come live in America and relish in the delight of free entitlements.

"Do you have that serape in my size"

"Only if we modify the tablecloth, senora"

trump goes down to mexico looking to sell a wall, sort of what he does, the guy who whips the brooklyn bridge out of his pocket and dangles it and says, you know you want it, and it's yours for the right price. and the mexicans bought it. they actually did it, the madmen. now, meanwhile, hillary is lost somewhere in a fly-around state because she's so exceptional. if she had been down there in mexico, even talking all that neocon new-world-order trash about how united states is the lord nation of earth by some magical powers that sounds all poetic but no one really believes in, would have ruined everything. the mexicans would not have bought the wall, would have been disastrous for the american people.

She would have offered all Mexicans an open invitation to bypass our immigration laws to come live in America and relish in the delight of free entitlements.
Hillary: Before I Begin my speech today, can someone please place a five gallon jug under my pants suit?,,,you know, just in case I lose my bowel movements.

Hillary: elect me presidente, and I promise that all mexican people will get a 1000.00 gift certificate to taco bella!!!!!

Hillary has met with leaders around the world

Today, Trump demonstrated he is not ready for prime time

I wonder if she knows they charge for banos there?

Forum List

Back