🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can Anyone Just Imagine What Hillary Would Of Said Today In Mexico?

Hillary
I feel ill.....:lol:
Hillary: You Know,,,its great to be here in Mexico! and I guess it true what they say in the states that Mexico smells like a fart,,,am i right?
Much like Springdale, Arkanass...
Hillary? and while I am here on stage with all of you **** and spans, uh,,,i want to tell a joke,,,,OK?,,,,OK,,,,How many mexicans does it take to to make a spanish cheeseburger?

Hillary
I feel ill.....:lol:
Hillary: You Know,,,its great to be here in Mexico! and I guess it true what they say in the states that Mexico smells like a fart,,,am i right?
Much like Springdale, Arkanass...
Hillary? and while I am here on stage with all of you **** and spans, uh,,,i want to tell a joke,,,,OK?,,,,OK,,,,How many mexicans does it take to to make a spanish cheeseburger?
Moonglow: Go to Springdale, before the invasion it was called Chickendale, now it Mexicanville..Oops, you've already been there on a rape case......Si habla Espanol...??

She would ask for a very large donation to the Clinton Foundation for the preservation of quid pro quo, with no strings attached.

Hillary: and by the way, did I mention that I am 1/3rd Mexican and still dont know where Chelsea came from?

Hillary: and by the way, did I mention that I am 1/3rd Mexican and still dont know where Chelsea came from?

th

Maybe Hillary should go to Mexico, then she might actually get creds for landing under sniper fire, for real this time.

twenty minutes into her speech, I am pretty sure that the chit would of hit the floor or the fan,,,and Hillary never would of felt it.

Maybe Hillary should go to Mexico, then she might actually get creds for landing under sniper fire, for real this time.
i think that when Hillary walked off the plane, 34,987 flies would of been on her like pirannas

Hillary Clinton gave a national security speech that the sensationalist media ignored.

"Our doors are open - come on in...just remember to register to vote 'Democrat' on the way in. You provide the vote for us, and we'll provide you with all you need."

Hillary Clinton gave a national security speech that the sensationalist media ignored.

was that the one on cnn about noon?

I saw about 5 minutes, then caught up on a couple of 60s westerns I had recorded last night

Hillary has met with Mexican leaders before
She fucked up by not going. mr Trump upstaged her and the polling is showing the race is within 2 points now. mr Trump looked very Presidential. He didn't bow to the Mexican president , never apologies for America and never dropped his stance on the need for a wall.

You had better hope she doesn't go into a spazz fit on the debate stage.

:boobies: :boobies: :boobies: It's almost predictable!
Here is my version of "Hillary Live In Mexico"

:boobies: Hillary:.....Alo! Alo! Aloha mio dia Mexicana Humanoids ova de south america!!! {audience cheers},,,Cee Cee,,yes yes,,,Mio dee anna de Francis ford deCoppola....uhm, did I say that right? anyway, Yo ,,,would,,,like,,,to begin,,by saying to all of you spanish checloslovakian people that It is my belief that Senior Donald Q Trump hates all latino, spanish, cuban and puerto rican people who speak spanish, and he is nothing but a god damm bigot!!! {crowd cheers}...ok,,,ok,,,,I need to take a break now, I dont want to mess up your very nice clean stage here. so where is the nearest mens or senoritas restroom? :boobies:
Do you have a humidor my husband can borrow?

Crooked Hillary would have given Enrique a blowjob. A blowjob and a reach around if he would given her $600K for a 30 minute speech. That is just the kind of whore bitch she is.

:boobies: :boobies: :boobies: It's almost predictable!
Here is my version of "Hillary Live In Mexico"

:boobies: Hillary:.....Alo! Alo! Aloha mio dia Mexicana Humanoids ova de south america!!! {audience cheers},,,Cee Cee,,yes yes,,,Mio dee anna de Francis ford deCoppola....uhm, did I say that right? anyway, Yo ,,,would,,,like,,,to begin,,by saying to all of you spanish checloslovakian people that It is my belief that Senior Donald Q Trump hates all latino, spanish, cuban and puerto rican people who speak spanish, and he is nothing but a god damm bigot!!! {crowd cheers}...ok,,,ok,,,,I need to take a break now, I dont want to mess up your very nice clean stage here. so where is the nearest mens or senoritas restroom? :boobies:
Do you have a humidor my husband can borrow?
five minutes into the speech, Bill would of been in the audience picking out a few hot latinas to take to the nearest burger king

Forum List

Back