🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can Anyone Just Imagine What Hillary Would Of Said Today In Mexico?

My depends are wet....Huma!!! Huma!!!!! Clean me......
so where would Huma be? by her side with all kinds of wipe-ees?
Under the lectern.....:lol:

She will have the injector pen with the animal pharmaceuticals in it for when she goes into seizures.......:lol:
i think we can all just picture Huma sitting next to Hillary at any rally with a roll of bounty/TP/Wipes/Spray Bottle/Scotch tape,,,etc.

Trump made conscious, strategic decision yesterday to concede the Hispanic vote to Hillary Clinton.
In other words, you think Hispanics who are here legally identify more as Hispanics than as Americans. That's a very serious charge.

Trump made conscious, strategic decision yesterday to concede the Hispanic vote to Hillary Clinton.
In other words, you think Hispanics who are here legally identify more as Hispanics than as Americans. That's a very serious charge.

Fox News Poll Aug. 31, 2016

Check out question 16.
What does that have to do with the Hispanic vote? If Hispanics who are here legally identify more as Americans than as Hispanics, we would expect their vote to break along the same lines as other Americans, nearly 50% for each candidate, but you are suggesting that Hispanics will put their ethnic/racial identity ahead of their identity as Americans when they vote.

:boobies: :boobies: :boobies: It's almost predictable!
Here is my version of "Hillary Live In Mexico"

:boobies: Hillary:.....Alo! Alo! Aloha mio dia Mexicana Humanoids ova de south america!!! {audience cheers},,,Cee Cee,,yes yes,,,Mio dee anna de Francis ford deCoppola....uhm, did I say that right? anyway, Yo ,,,would,,,like,,,to begin,,by saying to all of you spanish checloslovakian people that It is my belief that Senior Donald Q Trump hates all latino, spanish, cuban and puerto rican people who speak spanish, and he is nothing but a god damm bigot!!! {crowd cheers}...ok,,,ok,,,,I need to take a break now, I dont want to mess up your very nice clean stage here. so where is the nearest mens or senoritas restroom? :boobies:

Then she'd promise to keep taking in as many people as they send and will promise the billions in remittances will keep coming.

:boobies: Hillary:.....Alo! Alo! Aloha mio dia Mexicana Humanoids ova de south america!!! {audience cheers},,,Cee Cee,,yes yes,,,Mio dee anna de Francis ford deCoppola....uhm, did I say that right? anyway, Yo ,,,would,,,like,,,to begin,,by saying to all of you spanish checloslovakian people that It is my belief that Senior Donald Q Trump hates all latino, spanish, cuban and puerto rican people who speak spanish, and he is nothing but a god damm bigot!!! {crowd cheers}...ok,,,ok,,,,I need to take a break now, I dont want to mess up your very nice clean stage here. so where is the nearest mens or senoritas restroom? :boobies:
She wouldn't have pussied out the way Trump did.

Trump, the pussy.

She would have handed the President of Mexico a 'Reset' button with the wrong word - 'Puta' - on it while she laughed until she had a seizure.

Hilly is either too sick, too mentally unstable or too timid to even speak to moderate U.S. media types who are on her freaking side. Something is terribly wrong with the system when the liberal media thinks it's O.K. for a presidential candidate to call in sick for the entire freaking campaign and hope the liberal media covers her psychotic ass.

Trump, the pussy.
What are you talking about? Hillary was asked to go and she chickened out. Trump was asked to go, where he knew he would not be well received, and did not hesitate to go - courage and leadership.

Hillary could not make up her own mind (because she has lost her mind), had to defer to her handlers, and finally chickened out.

Same thing with La.
Barry didn't give a damn enough to go...until he was shamed into doing so.

Hillary didn't even try to fake like she gave a damn - she never considered going.

Trump was the only one who looked Presidential and made the trip.

While libs on this board were trying to convince themselves Trump's visit did nothing, the D-governor, mayors, and people of La praised him for bringing much-needed national attention to their plight.

Trump, the pussy.
What are you talking about? Hillary was asked to go and she chickened out. Trump was asked to go, where he knew he would not be well received, and did not hesitate to go - courage and leadership.

Hillary could not make up her own mind (because she has lost her mind), had to defer to her handlers, and finally chickened out.

Same thing with La.
Barry didn't give a damn enough to go...until he was shamed into doing so.

Hillary didn't even try to fake like she gave a damn - she never considered going.

Trump was the only one who looked Presidential and made the trip.

While libs on this board were trying to convince themselves Trump's visit did nothing, the D-governor, mayors, and people of La praised him for bringing much-needed national attention to their plight.
Trump stood there and outright lied. And the GOP said he was very presidential doing it.

Trump stood there and outright lied. And the GOP said he was very presidential doing it.

Considering:
- Bill Clinton is best remembered for his lie, "I did not have sex with that woman"...

- Barry is best known for his lie, for which he won 'Lie of the Year', "If you like your plan you can keep your plan"...

- & Hillary does NOTHING BUT LIE, recently acquiring 1 x 'FALSE', 1 × 'PANTS ON FIRE', & 4 × 'PINOCCHIOS' for lying ABOUT lying...

Yeah, Trump did look damn 'Presidential'.

:lmao:

Considering:
- Bill Clinton is best remembered for his lie, "I did not have sex with that woman"...

- Barry is best known for his lie, for which he won 'Lie of the Year', "If you like your plan you can keep your plan"...

- & Hillary does NOTHING BUT LIE, recently acquiring 1 x 'FALSE', 1 × 'PANTS ON FIRE', & 4 × 'PINOCCHIOS' for lying ABOUT lying...

Yeah, Trump did look damn 'Presidential'.

:lmao:
Half the men in America lie to their wives about getting a blowjob. And many Republican men look ashamed when talking about giving a blow job.

But I can tell you one thing for sure, Bill's blowjob didn't make the president of Mexico tell the press they feel at risk by Donald Trump. Trump made them feel their nation was in danger.

If you are OK with that, you are insane.

The woman is so unbelievably incompetent that she could not ensure the word etched on the plaque on the 'Reset' button she gave to the Russian Ambassador actually said 'Reset' in Russian! It said 'Over-charge'!

HOW F*ING EMBARASSING FOR THE UNITED STATES...JUST LIKE SHE IS!

Forum List

Back