Can Beautiful Women Be Funny?

Ann Coulter? No, she's not beautiful and only funny unintentionally.

What?

Don't get where you are going with this thread? I can name a 100 girls plus that are funny and gorgeous

what about Hillary? she is so funny, even her laughs tracks are being considered used for getting the answers out of captured terrorists.

what about Hillary? she is so funny, even her laughs tracks are being considered used for getting the answers out of captured terrorists.
guess you need glasses if you ever thought the old hag was even cute.

Sarah Silverman comes to mind.
I hate her politics and social platform, but she's a knockout and funny.
I love that redhead Laura for famous ones and I still don't get where the OP is going on this

I don't really know where this thread was intended to go about treating it as a serious question all I can say in "I Love Lucy."

I have one woman in mind that is really beautiful and really funny.

But the CEO of Disney says it's not possible.

What do you think?

Not many beautiful women are funny

Lucille Ball was considered beautiful in her day but her comedy was more slapstick

funny woman are hard to name.....i can rattle off men with no problem...women not so much....

think stand up here....
what are you a hermit? Humour can be simple things that a women does, they just have writers. Look at Tina fey? Hell she alone destroyed Sarah about her joke and she is cute

Anjelah Johnson she is gorgeous and hilarious.

image.jpg

I have one woman in mind that is really beautiful and really funny.

But the CEO of Disney says it's not possible.

What do you think?

A lot of blondes are very funny.

Q: What do you give the blonde who has everything?
A: Penicillin.

Q: How do you get a blonde to marry you?
A: Tell her she's pregnant.

A redhead tells her blonde stepsister, "I slept with a Brazilian...." The blonde replies, "Oh my God! You slut! How many is a brazilian?"

source: Short Blonde Jokes - Funny Blonde Jokes

Forum List

Back