Can Beautiful Women Be Funny?

You can see Russia from my house - that was really funny.

Sarah Silverman comes to mind.
I hate her politics and social platform, but she's a knockout and funny.

Charlize Theron was the woman I was thinking about. She was really funny in "A Million Ways To Die In The West"

Sarah Silverman was also funny in it.

Charlize-Theron.jpg.cf.jpg

Last edited:
Lucille Ball
Tina Fey
Jane Lynch
Gilda Radner
Sandra Bullock
Ellen DeGeneres
Cameron Diez
Amy Shumer
Chelsea Handler
Sarah Silverman
Amy Poehler
Samantha Bee

Just off the top of my head. (please excuse spelling)

It's another pop-culture concept that makes no sense. Nobody is funny all the time so what Eisner was saying of course is "can beautiful women ACT funny". Of course they can but you have to define "funny" and "beautiful" in a Hollywood sense. Many of the "stars" we have been conditioned to think of as "beautiful" are carefully crafted unreal images that bear little resemblance to real people. If they can put Bruce Jenner in a dress on a magazine cover imagine what they can do with real homely women.

It's another pop-culture concept that makes no sense. Nobody is funny all the time so what Eisner was saying of course is "can beautiful women ACT funny". Of course they can but you have to define "funny" and "beautiful" in a Hollywood sense. Many of the "stars" we have been conditioned to think of as "beautiful" are carefully crafted unreal images that bear little resemblance to real people. If they can put Bruce Jenner in a dress on a magazine cover imagine what they can do with real homely women.

Pull the camera back about 100 meters

Humor and beauty are both in the eye of the beholder. What one sees and hears, another may not.

That is one fugly dress up there ^^^^^^ !

Forum List

Back