🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can Christianity Stand By Itself?

Christianity is not autonomous from Judaism so long as the Jewish Bible, the OT is in every version of the Christian Bible, nor is it when Christians quote and use the OT.
It is not in every version of the Christian Bible.

There are many New Testaments with the Old attached.

Those are the kind I buy for the jail, New Testaments.

Admittedly I don't frequent Bible bookstores much but this is good news to me. My thing against Christianity is almost entirely about their co-opting my Jewish text and pasting their new one onto it. If some Bible sare coming out with only the NT that's something I'd actually throw money and applause at.

I can arrange that for you.

How many do you want to buy.

Dollar Tree orders them for me in bulk, at cost, tax free.

Less than $1.00 apiece.

I'll even have the Sheriff send you a letter of commendation if you help out.

We just never have any Jews in the jail here; local Jews are high classed descendants of plantation owners, and behave real well.

Put it this way, how much sense doe sit make to you when Christians say Jesus was the Jewish Messiah and/or God, or a son of God, and if you don't believe that you'll go to hell. Then it their very next breath quote something from the OT, the Jewish religion's holy text which denies the divinity of Jesus?

It's insane.

EXACTLY Delta4Embassy so don't TEACH Christianity this way.

the way I teach it is UNFORGIVENESS is what sends people to hell.
so that's the same message in Christianity but without the Jesus symbolism, just the CONCEPT

the ONE blasphemy that is NOT forgiven in this world or the next
is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit or the "sin of unforgiveness"
why? because until we forgive, nothing can be fixed so we stay stuck in hellish suffering
and vicious cycles of retribution refusing to forgive, it feeds on itself and kills our humanity

there is no way out of this loop Except Forgiveness

BTW Delta how "insane" is it, when there are many Christians
who teach Christianity the right way where it leads to heavenly peace not hell,
yet YOU who "does not believe" in this teaching about hell
KEEPS TEACHING IT AS WHAT CHRISTIANITY TEACHES.

Why do that, especially if you disagree with it?

If I don't agree with the theory that the sun revolves around the earth,
do I run around condemning people who used to teach that or still believe
the earth is flat?

No, I spend my time teaching the CORRECT way that the Earth revolves around the Sun.

Delta please be honest and assess why you are focused on what religions are teaching wrong,
and you are not promoting the solutions where religions have CORRECTED THIS and
are teaching it correctly.

the truth is when we forgive and make peace and share healing, then we
build the Kingdom of God and heavenly peace on earth.

The truth is when we don't forgive but judge reject and project blame
we create hell on earth and share suffering with each other staying stuck there.

This is consistent with the Bible Christianity
and also natural laws of karma, cause and effect, spiritual attraction
and the abundance mentality vs scarcity mentality

Delta look up scarcity mentality and abundance mentality

which one leads to hell on earth
which one leads to heaven on earth

this is natural law and not exclusive to Christian teachings,
though the Christian symbols of Jesus represent this
universal law of justice for all people and does effect all humanity

Less than $1.00 apiece.

We just never have any Jews in the jail here; local Jews are high classed descendants of plantation owners, and behave real well.

I behave well because if I didn't my grandfather and great-great-great-whatever grandfather would rise from their graves and strangle me if I didn't. The more recent one was a Chief of Police, and ancestor was Pat Garret.

If prone to giving religious writers the benefit of the doubt and believing their writings, where do you stop giving them that benefit? If Jesus was this that and the other thing, thennd Ch why isn't Islam credible? Or Mormonism, they talk about Jesus too.

Islam: YES Islam is valid and consistent when the followers truly receive and respect ALL sent by God
which means the Jewish Torah the Christian Scripture and Muslim Quran

I personally would add the Constitutional/natural laws as given by God/Nature
and the Buddhist teachings as natural spiritual laws of interconnectedness and cause and effect.

I know one Muslim who includes Buddhism, but traditional Islam only recognizes Jew Christian and Muslim
as neighbors under God's laws.

I believe the Bahai are the closest to fulfilling the meaning of inclusion of all the teachers sent by God.
If you can understand that approach, you can see where the true Islamic followers are like that!

Mormons and also JW:
there are some tribes using Scripture but they are more like righteous gentiles than Christians

These may be under the Secular branch under constitutional and natural laws
and not under the Scriptural branch with the Jews and Christians

Some Muslims are more under the Constitutional laws than Christian laws.

Delta4 it depends on which set of laws connect you with Christ the same way Christians use the Bible.

If the Mormons and JW do not use the Bible to connect with Christ,
then maybe they respond to the natural laws and Constitutional principles to restore that connection.

I think some Muslims will better connect through the Constitution as representing universal laws
of democracy and self-govt given by God.

If JW Muslims and Mormons cannot connect or reconcile with other Christians using Scripture,
I would recommend using Constitutional laws and regrouping that way instead.

These are ALL valid paths, but need to be organized and grouped correctly to connect to the whole
and include all people without division conflict or exception; all issues would need to be resolved.
If this cannot be done through the Bible, and reaching agreement that way, then it should
be done using other laws that people agree to get on the same page with. whatever works!

Less than $1.00 apiece.

I behave well because if I didn't my grandfather and great-great-great-whatever grandfather would rise from their graves and strangle me if I didn't. The more recent one was a Chief of Police, and ancestor was Pat Garret.
I had a date once with a direct descendent of Pat Garrett, who was a Garrett.

I got drunk, made an ass of myself because I really wasn't that in to her, and my best friend(a serial sexual predator) took her home and later broke her heart.

She must have feared the ghost of Pat too, she is the only girl I ever knew who did not give it up to him.

Put it this way, how much sense doe sit make to you when Christians say Jesus was the Jewish Messiah and/or God, or a son of God, and if you don't believe that you'll go to hell. Then it their very next breath quote something from the OT, the Jewish religion's holy text which denies the divinity of Jesus?

It's insane.

JEWS deny, which was foretold, the OT does not.

It depends on the Jew.

Look up Peter Loth who is a Christian believer who still identifies as Jewish.
Welcome to Forerunnerministries.org

I think Dr. Phillip Goldfedder also is Jewish and believes and teaches Christ so this is fulfilled not divided.
Healing Is Yours

My friends Olivia Reiner and her husband sponsor nonprofit outreach
that provides free spiritual healing and deliverance as a nondenominational ministry
teaching Christ Jesus, and they both identify as Jewish and work with the local synagogue that remains traditional:
Listen to the cries of the children a non profit organization

Anyone can receive healing and grace through Christ Jesus.
there are Jews, Buddhists even Atheists who are neighbors in Christ
and remain of their natural affiliation but just add their understanding of Christ and Grace to that.

Could Christianity exist without Judaism? Could the Bible be the book of Christianity without the OT?

Since Judaism can exist without Christianity, and did until Christianity came along, why does Christianity (or Islam for that matter) need a previous religion to establish it's legitimacy? Isn't a derivitive religion just emphasizing it's illegitimacy by attaching itself to some previous religion?

Christianity is Judaism continued. i dont see how they can be seperated, i was always of the understanding that Christians basically become ' jewish' through Christ, as he was a Jew... its the same God right?

Christianity is not autonomous from Judaism so long as the Jewish Bible, the OT is in every version of the Christian Bible, nor is it when Christians quote and use the OT.

We don't observe any of the Jewish customs. None of them, except maybe for Passover. I can tell you first hand, being a Christian and all. Just because the OT happens to contain the Torah, doesn't mean we function in the same manner as Jews. We don't even follow any of the 600+ old laws set before the Israelites in the OT. We don't fast, nor do we wear special attire. We don't have Bar Mitzvahs for our children, the Jews don't Baptize their believers. We believe in the risen Lord, they are still waiting for his return. So yes, we are quite autonomous from Judaism.

How very presumptuous of you.

Last edited:
Could Christianity exist without Judaism? Could the Bible be the book of Christianity without the OT?

Since Judaism can exist without Christianity, and did until Christianity came along, why does Christianity (or Islam for that matter) need a previous religion to establish it's legitimacy? Isn't a derivitive religion just emphasizing it's illegitimacy by attaching itself to some previous religion?

Christianity is Judaism continued. i dont see how they can be seperated, i was always of the understanding that Christians basically become ' jewish' through Christ, as he was a Jew... its the same God right?

Through his death and resurrection, he cleansed the sins of all mankind, not just of Jews. Jesus is separate from God. God is the father, he is the son.

for the person under Judaic law, yes it is natural to continue that same lineage to reach fulfillment in Christ
as the natural conclusion

for the person under natural laws such as Constitutionalists, Buddhists, atheists, nontheists, secular scientiest,
etc. it is natural to continue their paths to reach agreement in Christ or by conscience and connect/unite with all other paths.

So yes to all the above.

All the paths all laws can be followed respectively
to be fulfilled and connect in unity with all others in Christ Jesus
in the spirit of universal truth justice and peace for all tribes and nations of humanity

it is necessary for the Jewish path to find connection and fulfillment in Christ,
but for those on different paths, they are independent and arrive at the same conclusion from other angles as well!

We don't observe any of the Jewish customs. None of them, except maybe for Passover. I can tell you first hand, being a Christian and all. Just because the OT happens to contain the Torah, doesn't mean we function in the same manner as Jews. We don't even follow any of the 600+ old laws set before the Israelites in the OT. We don't fast, nor do we wear special attire. We don't have Bar Mitzvahs for our children, the Jews don't Baptize their believers. We believe in the risen Lord, they are still waiting for his return. So yes, we are quite autonomous from Judaism.

Sounds like you're in some cult then and no official version or denomination of Christianity.

Sounds like you're in some cult then and no official version or denomination of Christianity.

PPffbbttt

OMG Delta
then I'm in a cult of one
and my friend Ray Hill who is an Atheist but teaches Christianity in secular terms as peace and justice and grace
is a cult of one

Neither of us teaches the message in Christianity through an organized church.
Does that make us a cult? of one each? ppbbfffttttttttttttttt

Are you going to say that all independent Christian believers
who remain independent of an "official" affiliation are part of a cult?

How many cults is that?

If you want to study a cult, look up IDMR Institute for Divine Metaphysical Research
they are at least very friendly and happy and use colorful pictures to teach the Bible

Can you go study or cite a few cults and explain how we are or aren't like that?

For me, If I am a Constitutionalist maybe the Tea Party is my cult and I am a defector
who prefers to skip meetings and go at it alone? What is my problem, eh,
shouldn't I have the decency to join or start an official denomination
for the convenience of people like Delta to label me by?

Is the Democrat party a cult?

Liberalism a cult?

Is it illegal to run around without a label these days?
Do we have to join something in order to "count as official"
ppppppppbbbbbbbbbfffffffffffttttttttttttt

ha ha we need a button for PPBBFFTT

Last edited:

For your information, I am part of the Baptist denomination of Christianity. I take offense to you implying I am in a cult. So, what makes you an expert on the machinations of my faith? Hmm?

For your information, I am part of the Baptist denomination of Christianity. I take offense to you implying I am in a cult.
I am a successionist Baptist.

We split from NOBODY, we were there in the beginning, with John.

For your information, I am part of the Baptist denomination of Christianity. I take offense to you implying I am in a cult. So, what makes you an expert on the machinations of my faith? Hmm?

No, ya don't. Take offense I mean. If ya do you're a sissy girl. :) And I'll endeavor to find ways of offending you. You're a troll who has nothing better to do than this. ...Just like me. :)

For your information, I am part of the Baptist denomination of Christianity. I take offense to you implying I am in a cult.
I am a successionist Baptist.

We split from NOBODY, we were there in the beginning, with John.

We split off from the Puritans/Separatists, who themselves split from the Anglican denomination

Forum List

Back