Can G.O.P. handle another wealthy black Ivy Leaguer?

drivebymedia

Mar 4, 2013
Booker Millionaire Filing Recasts Image Late in Election

Newark Mayor Cory Booker, who lived in low-income housing and on food stamps to identify with his poor constituents, is acknowledging his status as a technology millionaire in the final stretch of his New Jersey campaign for U.S. Senate.

Booker, a Rhodes Scholar and Yale Law School graduate who is favored in the election, has cultivated a message similar to that of President Bill Clinton: both are politicians who graduated from Ivy League schools and skipped lucrative careers to enter public service. His wealth contrasts with his image living in a drug-infested neighborhood in New Jersey’s most populous city, where 26 percent of residents live in poverty.

Booker Millionaire Filing Recasts Image Late in Election - Bloomberg

:)

A millionaire getting food stamps, isn't that fraud? He'll fit right in with the other criminal commiecrats.

I dont mind as long as he doesnt support the oppression of whitey and his vote :)

Booker Millionaire Filing Recasts Image Late in Election

Newark Mayor Cory Booker, who lived in low-income housing and on food stamps to identify with his poor constituents, is acknowledging his status as a technology millionaire in the final stretch of his New Jersey campaign for U.S. Senate.

Booker, a Rhodes Scholar and Yale Law School graduate who is favored in the election, has cultivated a message similar to that of President Bill Clinton: both are politicians who graduated from Ivy League schools and skipped lucrative careers to enter public service. His wealth contrasts with his image living in a drug-infested neighborhood in New Jersey’s most populous city, where 26 percent of residents live in poverty.

Booker Millionaire Filing Recasts Image Late in Election - Bloomberg

:)

What does color have to with it? His policies suck.

Is it important that he is black?

I really don't know much about the guy, honestly.

I'm sure New Jersey will get the leadership they deserve.

They can handle it far better than the left can deal with and accept black conservatives.

The left seems to have handled Colin Powell a lot better than his own party. It's not that we can't accept a black conservative, it's just that those put forward by the right generally turn out to be looney tunes. I'm not saying that about Carson, for example. He was just politically naive.

They can handle it far better than the left can deal with and accept black conservatives.

The left seems to have handled Colin Powell a lot better than his own party. It's not that we can't accept a black conservative, it's just that those put forward by the right generally turn out to be looney tunes. I'm not saying that about Carson, for example. He was just politically naive.

Powell is not a conservative, he's a scum sucking lackey who was a mediocre soldier willing to swallow his pride (and God knows what else) enough to rise within the ranks, then vote for president based on melanin and African roots.

Thomas Sowell is a black conservative. He and Powell share less in common than a human and an ape.

why are liberals so obsessed with skin color?

Liberals? Everyone who grew up in the U.S. is obsessed with skin color. If there's a question to be asked it's, why do we already smell fear from the CONS?

no, skin color is shoved up everyones ass ad nauseum, even where is little to no need.......my only fear is that the race baiting/hustling continues while the black race sinks further into the doldrums because there own caucus only sees them as votes....

That is because outside of national defense Powell is more Democrat than Republican. I don't recall the left being to fond of Powell before his social and economic views became known.

Forum List

Back