Can GOP win the Senate in 2014?

yes, only if every red/purple state patrol their precincts like never before. and lets mail out those military ballets! do u think our heroes will vote for the dem's after they let them die in Benghazi?

Anything is possible. They have to get the right people in the right states. They're not getting any Tea Party favs in the purple/blue states, but I hope we get more in the red states. They just need to concern themselves with the fiscal issues, and not let the apparatchiks in obozo's sycophant media to set the narrative and bring up all the less important social issue bullshit.

That can be dealt with later, on a state by state basis.

No

liberals are far better liars and they can make any election about the most useless things.

or did you forget that the issues of 2012 we UE, the economy and spending, but became about free condoms?

the media decided the elections of 08 and 12. and the media is getting fed up with obama lying to them.

No

liberals are far better liars and they can make any election about the most useless things.

or did you forget that the issues of 2012 we UE, the economy and spending, but became about free condoms?

the media decided the elections of 08 and 12. and the media is getting fed up with obama lying to them.

obama is not running

The media will supply all the help Soros tells them to supply

No

You won't get any argument from me.

The problem with our guys is that they allow it.

Hell, listen to any bed wetter who's getting tough questions in an interview. They don't even acknowledge the question. The same tactic can be used against them.

Moonbat "journalist": "Where do you stand on gun control?"

Republican candidate: "Well Bob, again thanks for giving me the opportunity to be here. With the economy still dragging, and unemployment still high because of the democrat parties policies crime is a concern for most Americans. They're having a hard time making ends meet themselves, so they're concerned about other people attempting to victimize them. This especially a concern since we have an attorney general who only selectively enforces laws.

That's how bed wetters do it. Our candidates can do it too. Of course ours have integrity, and don't need to hide from their positions, but they can still play the same games.

No

Hell, listen to any bed wetter who's getting tough questions in an interview. They don't even acknowledge the question. The same tactic can be used against them.

Republican candidate: "Well Bob, again thanks for giving me the opportunity to be here. With the economy still dragging, and unemployment still high because of the democrat parties policies crime is a concern for most Americans. They're having a hard time making ends meet themselves, so they're concerned about other people attempting to victimize them. This especially a concern since we have an attorney general who only selectively enforces laws.

That's how bed wetters do it. Our candidates can do it too. Of course ours have integrity, and don't need to hide from their positions, but they can still play the same games.
I'd rather see people with the courage and integrity to respond to the exact question at hand than be a liberal bitch and either attack the questioner or wonder off topic.

why be like liberals when they are truly vile creatures?

No

I'd rather see people with the courage and integrity to respond to the exact question at hand than be a liberal bitch and either attack the questioner or wonder off topic.

why be like liberals when they are truly vile creatures?

Well, you raise a good point, but nice guys finish last.

As utterly repulsive as liberals are, I see no harm is using their tactics against them.

When they're in a more friendly surrounding, IE. not on CBS, NBS, ABS, CNNBS or MSLSD (basically just on Fox) they can talk openly and honestly.

Like when the moonbat messiah is in San Fransicko talking to his bed wetting acolyte donors.

They better up their game. The party's broken. I don't see how they have much of a chance, given what we see going on now.

By: Ron Pearson and Trevor Smith, Ph.D., 5/28/2013 02:32 PM
The 2014 elections can be a rerun of the 2010 elections, but with one major difference: Republicans have a good chance to take over the Senate. Democrats have to defend 21 seats, while Republicans only have 14 Senate seats up for election.

I can only hope. Read more @ Can GOP win the Senate in 2014? | Human Events

Why? Are you so eager to see the end of the United States? With control over the House, Republicans have managed to oppose almost every significant measure to help the country, I can't imagine what they would do if they controlled the Senate, too. They are a bunch of lunatics, and I hope enough people realize it and don't allow them to take control - their only goal will be to destroy Obama and they don't care if they take the country down too, while doing it.

Here's the problem.

Here in Missouri, Akin wasn't even on the radar in conservative Missouri...it was Sarah Steelman and maybe John Brunner.

But Missouri has open primaries and as neither McCaskill nor Obama had a primary, many Democrats voted in the Republican Primary to attempt to give McCaskill the weakest possible opponent.

August 7, 2012
(Primary election day in Missouri.)

The underdog in the Show-Me State, however, is clear: vulnerable Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill, who will face the winner of the primary in November.

Brunner and Steelman, both partial self-funders, are seen as the stronger general election candidates by Democrats — and some Republicans, too. Akin is seen as a lackluster campaigner, burdened by his comfort with earmarking, among other weaknesses.

Missouri: GOP Senate Primary Is Tossup to the End : Roll Call Politics
And it worked!

In the next primary, many states will face this same challenge...with an incumbent senator and no presidential primary, we'll see Democrats try this same tactic again.

It makes it so important to get out and vote in the primaries. Get true conservatives, or as close as you can get, and strong candidates on the ballot...ESPECIALLY in states with open primaries.

Here's the problem.

Here in Missouri, Akin wasn't even on the radar in conservative Missouri...it was Sarah Steelman and maybe John Brunner.

But Missouri has open primaries and as neither McCaskill nor Obama had a primary, many Democrats voted in the Republican Primary to attempt to give McCaskill the weakest possible opponent.

August 7, 2012
(Primary election day in Missouri.)

The underdog in the Show-Me State, however, is clear: vulnerable Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill, who will face the winner of the primary in November.

Brunner and Steelman, both partial self-funders, are seen as the stronger general election candidates by Democrats — and some Republicans, too. Akin is seen as a lackluster campaigner, burdened by his comfort with earmarking, among other weaknesses.

Missouri: GOP Senate Primary Is Tossup to the End : Roll Call Politics
And it worked!

In the next primary, many states will face this same challenge...with an incumbent senator and no presidential primary, we'll see Democrats try this same tactic again.

It makes it so important to get out and vote in the primaries. Get true conservatives, or as close as you can get, and strong candidates on the ballot...ESPECIALLY in states with open primaries.

I've never understood why people think open primaries are a good idea. They're just an invitation for the other party to screw with the selection. It goes both ways.

By: Ron Pearson and Trevor Smith, Ph.D., 5/28/2013 02:32 PM
The 2014 elections can be a rerun of the 2010 elections, but with one major difference: Republicans have a good chance to take over the Senate. Democrats have to defend 21 seats, while Republicans only have 14 Senate seats up for election.

I can only hope. Read more @ Can GOP win the Senate in 2014? | Human Events

Why? Are you so eager to see the end of the United States? With control over the House, Republicans have managed to oppose almost every significant measure to help the country, I can't imagine what they would do if they controlled the Senate, too. They are a bunch of lunatics, and I hope enough people realize it and don't allow them to take control - their only goal will be to destroy Obama and they don't care if they take the country down too, while doing it.

Dems had an unfettered 2 years to turn things around and made it worse. The economy has been recovering ever since the GOP took the House in 2010.
Of course when Obozo declares martial law it will all be moot.

Forum List

Back