Can green eye pigment be related to skin pigment?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
I noticed that Hispanics often have green eyes, and at the same time, their tan has a bronze tint, which is also with green. This is also common in Central Asia and India, probably in the USA too.

Others have brown eyes, but also a little greenish.

How is this related?

In general, there is a common melanin, this is understandable. But that doesn't explain the green tint.

Could this have something to do with chlorophyll?

Last edited:
I noticed that Hispanics often have green eyes, and at the same time, their tan has a bronze tint, which is also with green. This is also common in Central Asia and India, probably in the USA too.

How is this related?

In general, there is a common melanin, this is understandable. But that doesn't explain the green tint.

Only if it's red and freckled and Irish.

How is this related?

Chlorophyll exists in plants, not animals (of which humans are). And, I guess you've not met many red haired people, as many of them have green eyes, as well have extremely fair skin.

• Banned
And, I guess you've not met many red haired people, as many of them have green eyes, as well have extremely fair skin.
I think the Irish are a mixture of Celts and Germans, so they have green eyes from the Celts. But this is not our topic.
Chlorophyll exists in plants, not animals (of which humans are).
This does not explain the greenish tint of the skin when tanning. And the color of the eyes too. If it was melanin, it would only be shades of black.

• Banned
It turns out that melanin is divided into ephomelanin and eomelanin. This is in particular the cause of the red color. But again, this is not our topic.

I think the Irish are a mixture of Celts and Germans, so they have green eyes from the Celts. But this is not our topic.

This does not explain the greenish tint of the skin when tanning. And the color of the eyes too. If it was melanin, it would only be shades of black.

You need to spend more time researching this. Sorry, but the short answer is that humans DO NOT have chlorophyll as part of their physical makeup. As far as the greenish tint that you seem to perceive? Might wanna go see an eye doctor.

You need to spend more time researching this. Sorry, but the short answer is that humans DO NOT have chlorophyll as part of their physical makeup. As far as the greenish tint that you seem to perceive? Might wanna go see an eye doctor.
Go fuck yourself you moron. There is an idiom "bronze tan" the color of bronze assumes green automatically

izlom-bronzy-573.jpg

Bronze Plumbing Coupling

By the way, the skin tones of blacks are also different, there are blue shades, and there are brown ones.

izlom-bronzy-573.jpg

Bronze Plumbing Coupling
For what it's worth, people aren't plumbing fixtures, and the green only occurs in bronze due to oxidization. It doesn't take on a greenish tint until after exposure to the elements. Bronze tan as it is used when speaking about people refers to the reddish/yellowish brown color (unoxidized color of bronze) that they take on after exposure to the sun or other radiation, as from a tanning lamp. Here, let me help you out with what bronze is.......................

bronze
noun, often attributive
Definition of bronze (Entry 2 of 2)
1 a: an alloy of copper and tin and sometimes other elements
b: any of various copper-base alloys with little or no tin
2: a sculpture or artifact of bronze
3: a moderate yellowish brown
4: a bronze medal awarded as the third prize in a competition

Go fuck yourself you moron. There is an idiom "bronze tan" the color of bronze assumes green automatically

And, to help you figure it out, the reason bronze turns green is because of the oxidizing copper contained in the alloy.

Why do brass, bronze and copper turn green? All of these metals contain copper. When copper reacts with oxygen, it oxidizes and generates a greenish-blue layer that protects the metal from further corrosion. Any metal that contains a high amount of copper can turn green.

I see that I got to you again without even trying. I find it funny that in your trolling, you are always the first one to lose your shit. Sorry, but not knowing what color bronze actually is makes YOU the moron, and you're too stupid to get a bronze medal. If you're lucky, you might get a participant ribbon, but I doubt that you're smart enough for that either.

Your Troll Fu still sucks ass you colon jousting rump ranger.

For what it's worth, people aren't plumbing fixtures, and the green only occurs in bronze due to oxidization. It doesn't take on a greenish tint until after exposure to the elements. Bronze tan as it is used when speaking about people refers to the reddish/yellowish brown color (unoxidized color of bronze) that they take on after exposure to the sun or other radiation, as from a tanning lamp. Here, let me help you out with what bronze is.......................
In the skin, too, there can be oxidation by the way. If you don't see green in tan, that's your problem. I see.

In the skin, too, there can be oxidation by the way. If you don't see green in tan, that's your problem. I see.

Again, you might wanna get your eyes checked. And no, people are not plumbing fixtures, and no, they don't oxidize after getting "bronzed". You apparently know nothing of human physiology (but we've already established that here in this thread and in others where you are unsuccessfully trying to talk about drugs and alcohol).

Again, you might wanna get your eyes checked. And no, people are not plumbing fixtures, and no, they don't oxidize after getting "bronzed". You apparently know nothing of human physiology (but we've already established that here in this thread and in others where you are unsuccessfully trying to talk about drugs and alcohol).
I don't know what you "established", but if the tan wasn't a bronze color (that is, with a hint of green), it would not be called that.

I don't know what you "established", but if the tan wasn't a bronze color (that is, with a hint of green), it would not be called that.

Unoxidized bronze is red/yellowish brown. Oxidized bronze has green in it, but that is only after it hasn't been taken care of. What have we established? Based on all your posts, you don't know shit about human physiology, drugs, alcohol or anything else you post about. It's patently obvious to even the most casual observer who reads your idiot rantings.

Unoxidized bronze is only found on a lathe

Guess you know as much about bronze as you know about human physiology, drugs and alcohol. What kind of drugs were you using/smoking when you came up with this thought that tan people have a greenish tint? It appears that it has rotted your brain. What other side effects did you experience? Did you see little green men?

Forum List

Back