Can Harris answer a few questions?

I know it's difficult to get anything coherent out of the Cackler, but we would like some answers.
Kamala doesn't have any answers about anything. ... :cuckoo:
...........................................................................................................................................

...........................................................................................................................................
Now, I wouldn't say that! She could probably give us detailed instructions on how to suck a golf ball through a garden hose!!!

Clearly, she insists that Walz join her during the interview to handle the questions.

Biden was picked by Obama as an insurance policy. Who would impeach Obama with this guy next in line? Then Harris was chosen by Biden as an insurance policy. How bad is that? Now some say that Walz was also chosen as an insurance policy. Too crazy. But my question is, how the hell did Harris go from being an insurance policy, the thought of her as President scared the shit out of our whole country, to being a refreshing, up and coming leader a week later? Back to MAGA

Clearly, she insists that Walz join her during the interview to handle the questions.
Should we provide refreshments?
FB_IMG_1724723171630.jpg

Forum List

Back