Can I say this yet? It's over. Trump is the nominee. There is no other option now for Republicans.

Leweman

Platinum Member
Aug 5, 2010
Clinton/ Sanders is closer in reality than this primary is, at least as far as real voters go.

I dunno. Depends on how the establishment handles it, doesn't it? There have been so many weird things to happen already. THEY don't want him, but in the end they may have no choice.

The GOP has no choice. In many ways. Trump has the nomination, they lose the general. They deny him the nomination, way too many of the GOP simply stay home. We have just witnessed a political party commit suicide.

The GOP has no choice. In many ways. Trump has the nomination, they lose the general. They deny him the nomination, way too many of the GOP simply stay home. We have just witnessed a political party commit suicide.

Well deserved then.

I dunno. Depends on how the establishment handles it, doesn't it? There have been so many weird things to happen already. THEY don't want him, but in the end they may have no choice.

Before tonight that was true but I just don't see how they do it now and get taken seriously. I mean rules are rules if he doesn't make it to the majority mark as opposed to the plurality mark than I guess they can enforce what they want. Hell we don't even use majority when electing president i.e. Clinton in 92 and 96 and Bush in 00. It will just leave a bad taste in people's mouths if one guy who didn't get more votes than another guy is chosen to run. Why would anyone vote for that guy?

Whelp.... there was this one guy who ran for the nomination (criticized by some as a massive egotist), won most of the primaries, something like 8 of the last 10 and most by wide margins. But come the convention they spurned him and ran the establishment guy, who barely won two states.

So the first guy (Teddy Roosevelt) went off in a huff and ran as a third party. The end result of that was that TR came in second but siphoned off so many votes that Taft came in third, resulting in the Democrat (Wilson) running away with the electoral college vote despite getting less than 42% of the popular.

Interesting times.

Perhaps the libtards will stop sucking each others dick now?

He looks ridiculous. He looks like the tanning est mofo of all time. Orange skin and white eyes. Doesn't look as bad as Hillary but he sure doesn't look presidential for this day and age.

On FOX a few minutes ago...Karl Rove just admitted that Trump could win big against Hillary because Hillary is not nimble.....holy mackerel...the worm turns!

Can she jump over the candle stick?

No, you can't say it because there's no way the GOP is going to let Trump get the nomination.

UaVnSPz.jpg

He looks ridiculous. He looks like the tanning est mofo of all time. Orange skin and white eyes. Doesn't look as bad as Hillary but he sure doesn't look presidential for this day and age.

That's one of the problems in this "day and age". Idiots voting based on someones looks, race or gender.

Whelp.... there was this one guy who ran for the nomination (criticized by some as a massive egotist), won most of the primaries, something like 8 of the last 10 and most by wide margins. But come the convention they spurned him and ran the establishment guy, who barely won two states.

So the first guy (Teddy Roosevelt) went off in a huff and ran as a third party. The end result of that was that TR came in second but siphoned off so many votes that Taft came in third, resulting in the Democrat (Wilson) running away with the electoral college vote despite getting less than 42% of the popular.

Interesting times.
With the rigged ballot access laws and matching funds qualifications that are designed to ensure a duopoly system, that would kill the GOP today.

That's one of the problems in this "day and age". Idiots voting based on someones looks, race or gender.

“Does Hillary look Presidential?” Donald Trump, Yesterday. Speaking to what you have dubbed, his “idiots”.

“Does Hillary look Presidential?” Donald Trump, Yesterday. Speaking to what you have dubbed, his “idiots”.

You Trump haters have been consistently wrong about him from day one, and everyone else is still the idiots?

roflmao

Who, of all offered by the two party dictatorship, truly looks 'presidential'?
Sanders comes the closest to shrugging off a party mantle, and admittedly his policies fail to charm the American electorate.
Third party! End the dualist hegemony!

Forum List

Back