Can someone please post the link to the Red Hen post that is open and

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosy

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2018
has not been closed, because it is not visible on the site, and I find it hard to believe that no one is talking about this currently making the post appear at or near top post.

So can you post the link, because all I know is how to do is buy Apple, Google and Netflix...………….

Unlike typical Red Hen patrons who buy pink cakes

has not been closed, because it is not visible on the site, and I find it hard to believe that no one is talking about this currently making the post appear at or near top post.

So can you post the link, because all I know is how to do is buy Apple, Google and Netflix...………….

I think you'll find it in the current events forum.

I think you'll find it in the current events forum.

So a restaurant kicking out a Trump worker, because the person works for the President and the GOP party wasn't kicked out because of their politics, they were kicked out because of current events.

Gotcha, makes sense somewhere, mostly where democrats are embarrassed and in damage control hiding

USMB has a search function - use it to find threads. Don't start threads on moderator actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back