Can states remove Trump from their election tickets if he is convicted

Who knows the state laws on who gets on a ballot?

Can states remove Trump from their election tickets if he is convicted?

I'd say no. The States have certain filing and eligibility requirements. But they're all constitutionally based.

The only relevant constitutionally recognized justification for removal of a presidential candidate from state primaries would be rebellion or insurrection. And even that would be debatable, as the the 14th amendment never expliciltly cites presidents. It prohibits an insurrectionist from 'holding any office'.

You can *argue* that Trump incited an insurrection on J6. But he's never been charged with it, let alone convicted. So there'd be zero legal justification to invoke the 14th amendment on the matter.

That being said, there are 50 states and I'm not familiar with all of their election rules. So possible? But I seriously doubt it.

Who knows the state laws on who gets on a ballot?

Can states remove Trump from their election tickets if he is convicted?
Poor lefties. Even if you rig his jury and throw him in prison, you know Biden still won’t be able to win an honest election.

Maybe Biden can start WW3 with Russia just before the election, declare an emergency, and call the election off. An election during wartime could be considered a “threat to democracy” I’m sure.

You don't win a second term with a 37% job approval.... no matter who you are running against... if the people see that Trump is being excluded look out... millions of Trump voters failed to get to the polls and or early vote in 2020... they won't make that mistake this time....
So bring it on bitches!....
1686549347554.jpeg

Poor lefties. Even if you rig his jury and throw him in prison, you know Biden still won’t be able to win an honest election.

Maybe Biden can start WW3 with Russia just before the election, declare an emergency, and call the election off. An election during wartime could be considered a “threat to democracy” I’m sure.

Yeah, the 2020 election results say otherwise.

And we're not the one's calling for the constitution to be terminated and our candidate to be declared the winner.

That would be Trump.

Yeah, the 2020 election results say otherwise.

And we're not the one's calling for the constitution to be terminated and our candidate to be declared the winner.

That would be Trump.
The 2020 election proves it. Dems had to dump hundreds of thousands of illegal ballots in the middle of the night to get Biden installed. Anyone who looks at the numbers knows this is true. Outside California and New York, President Trump got more votes than Biden, and that is counting all of Biden’s illegal votes in those swing states.

IMG_0786.jpeg

The 2020 election proves it. Dems had to dump hundreds of thousands of illegal ballots in the middle of the night to get Biden installed.

Says who?

Not any of States your ilk claim the 'illegal ballots' were 'dumped in'. Nor their Bureaus of Investigation, their Governors nor their Secretaries of State. Not the DOJ. Not either of Trump's two private investigations. Not Trump's Attorney General. Not any State investigation. Not any State audit. Not Trump's own cyber security director.

So 'illegal ballots' says who?

Is it you citing you? Its you citing yourself, isn't it?

Last edited:
You don't win a second term with a 37% job approval.... no matter who you are running against... if the people see that Trump is being excluded look out... millions of Trump voters failed to get to the polls and or early vote in 2020... they won't make that mistake this time....
So bring it on bitches!....
Trump won't win that in the GOP come November next year.

He will be in such a mess with Bragg, J6. documents, and Georgia election interference that the American electorate will ignore him as a viable candidate.

More than likely the answer is no as to the state ballots. However, the GOP has more leeway if they were inclined to not want him to be their nominee.

Trump won't win that in the GOP come November next year.

He will be in such a mess with Bragg, J6. documents, and Georgia election interference that the American electorate will ignore him as a viable candidate.
No one outside of blue district ballot centers are going to vote for that shell of a man Biden....

The states do not need to bother. The people will do it. It would be nice if the republicans clean their house but I believe that enough will just stay home on election night. Democrat turn out for vote will probably be a new record.

The states do not need to bother. The people will do it. It would be nice if the republicans clean their house but I believe that enough will just stay home on election night. Democrat turn out for vote will probably be a new record.
You think Biden ids going to get a record breaking turnout? I find that impossible to believe. He is corrupt, senile, a bold faced fucking liar, and his record on EVERYTHING is attrocious.

Forum List

Back