Can states remove Trump from their election tickets if he is convicted

The Stalinist struggle is REAL.

:rolleyes:

Leftards have become openly and brazenly evil.

This whole thread (and the title) is an admission the left is scared to death of Trump and is USING the law to stop him from running.

If there was ever something more un-American than what the left is doing right now, I haven't seen it in my lifetime.

Leftist ABUSE OF THE LAW is front and center on the American political agenda right now.

On the one side, we have a minor grifter, but on the other side we have one of the biggest collections of psychopaths the world has ever seen.

The leftards lie, they cheat, they steal, they PAY FOR TERRORIST RIOTS, and while all that is going on, and while they're busy bleating about the trannies and the orange man, the business of the nation is bring neglected and even deliberately destroyed.

The left destroys EVERYTHING it touches. Shall we start with a list of cities? There's about 90 of them. They used to be some of the most beautiful cities in the country. Seattle. Portland. San Francisco. Now look at them. Big gigantic dung heaps. Full of needle parks and homeless camps. Where shoplifting is legal and the cops don't come for anything south of violent murder.

Leftards are DANGEROUS, they're loud and incompetent and that's a bad combination.

The 2020 election proves it. Dems had to dump hundreds of thousands of illegal ballots in the middle of the night to get Biden installed. Anyone who looks at the numbers knows this is true. Outside California and New York, President Trump got more votes than Biden, and that is counting all of Biden’s illegal votes in those swing states.

View attachment 794323
Yep, yet Trump humpers keep voting like cuckolds.

It's all a cheat. Stay home and don't give the Dems a chance to snicker at idiots voting in an they already know is rigged.

You weren't dumb enough to vote were you?

Yep, yet Trump humpers keep voting like cuckolds.

It's all a cheat. Stay home and don't give the Dems a chance to snicker at idiots voting in an they already know is rigged.

You weren't dumb enough to vote were you?

This you?
IMG_3494.jpeg

You think Biden ids going to get a record breaking turnout? I find that impossible to believe. He is corrupt, senile, a bold faced fucking liar, and his record on EVERYTHING is attrocious.
Meanwhile back in reality Trump is going to get nailed for obstruction, among other things. At first I didnt think he was going to see a jail cell. But now I think there is a greater than 50% chance he does, unless he pleads guilty. Which none of us see happening.

Poor lefties. Even if you rig his jury and throw him in prison, you know Biden still won’t be able to win an honest election.

Maybe Biden can start WW3 with Russia just before the election, declare an emergency, and call the election off. An election during wartime could be considered a “threat to democracy” I’m sure.

We had an election during the Civil War and WWII
We can handle it.

Trump won't win that in the GOP come November next year.

He will be in such a mess with Bragg, J6. documents, and Georgia election interference that the American electorate will ignore him as a viable candidate.

He is literally the most popular and beloved person in the US.

Forum List

Back