Can the Democrat Convention select an alternative VP nominee

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Red State! Amen.
Just a passing thought.

No link is even possible.

I just wonder if, in light of how weird and disingenuous Walz has been shown to be, it is possible (or likely?) that the Democrats will select a different running mate for Kamala Harris at the pending Democrat Parry Convention.

(Note: prior thread was closed and locked because it supposedly belongs in “Election 2024” where I have re-posted it.)

Just a passing thought.

I just wonder if, in light of how weird and disingenuous Walz has been shown to be, it is possible (or likely?) that the Democrats will select a different running mate for Kamala Harris at the pending Democrat Parry Convention.

(Note: prior thread was closed and locked because it supposedly belongs in “Election 2024” where I have re-posted it.)
Yes they can .. and contentions in both the RNC (1976) and DNC (1968) demonstrate this potential outcome. Unfortunately, Kamala has been declining a public presence with the media as she stalls before the DNC and election open season -- an outcome where her potential constituency has no clue about her platform, agenda or desired path forward. A constituency that rejected her in 2019 and provided the worst approval ratings for a VP nominee.

Just a passing thought.

Has the ho even been officially voted in as the dimtard candidate??

Just a passing thought.

I think the DNC has made it abundantly clear that they can do whatever they want and neither their voters nor the msm will hold them responsible for anything. SHEEPLE.

The Democrap “massas” perpetrated their pre-convention vote already. I can’t imagine that it makes any difference whether it has any actually binding effect.

The DNC is unburdened by rules or popular voting.

Last edited:
Just a passing thought.

Maybe? The primary voters who made Harris the democratic nominee did so before the Walz announcement.

Walz is fiercely popular and drawing huge crowds so his replacement is obviously just a meaningless right-wing fantasy. But as meaningless fantasies go, its maybe possible.

The Democrap “massas” perpetuated their pre-convention vote already. I can’t imagine that it makes any difference whether it has any actually binding effect.

The DNC is unburdened by rules or popular voting.
We speak English here and I'm certainly not going to dig out my MAGA to English translator app.
You went full retard right from the start. Nicely done.

Maybe? The primary voters who made Harris the democratic nominee did so before the Walz announcement.

Walz is fiercely popular and drawing huge crowds so his replacement is obviously just a meaningless right-wing fantasy. But as meaningless fantasies go, its maybe possible.
Lol

Yes! The Democrats have a brand new "official" selection process. It's called "virtual roll call". This kind of reminds me of the Democrats "express immigration process". Just show up at the border, say you want asylum, answer 4 questions and BINGO! you're in!

That mutha got a huge fish mouth. Put a hook in it.

Forum List

Back