Can this be true?

Stock said the service members she's heard from had been told the Defense Department had not managed to put them through extensive background checks, which include CIA, FBI and National Intelligence Agency screenings and counterintelligence interviews. Therefore, by default, they do not meet the background check requirement.

If a bigot cannot honor the service of our immigrant military personnel, then the bigot needs to exiled to Selma, Alabama.

Folks, do yourself a favor and read the Dream Act of 2010. Because that's precisely where they're taking us. It's the lazy way to grant citizenship to undocumented children who are already here so long as they provide two years service to the military industrial complex.

Last edited:
Folks, do yourself a favor and read the Dream Act of 2010. Because that's precisely where they're taking us. It's the lazy way to grant citizenship to undocumented children who are already here so long as they provide two years service to the military industrial complex.

And that's a problem why?

ronaldreagan1-2x.jpg

When the government subsidizes something, it invites more of it. And that's the bottom line, really.

Next stop...Arlington! Lets dig up all those 'suspects' and deport them bodies now polluting our sacred soil. One of them, maybe, could have been an infiltrator.
Your concern is predicated on circumstances which have radically changed during the past two decades.

My family's ethnic lineage is German. My paternal grandparents were German immigrants. My father and his brother enlisted in the U.S. Army three weeks after Pearl Harbor was attacked. Both were interviewed by Military Intelligence, as were all ethnic German recruits, and both were deployed to the Pacific, as were all ethnic German-American U.S. soldiers. This was during an era when all Japanese living in America, including citizens, were interned -- as were some Germans who were thought to pose a security risk.

The primary (and major) consideration during the WW-II era was the critical fact that the U.S. was defending itself against its adversaries, a major factor which is not present in our ongoing military conflicts in the Middle East. Today we are faced with an internal threat which has shown itself to be fanatically suicidal and hostile to everything America is and stands for. Yet, rather than be denounced for ethnic discrimination we are accepting for service in our military people with the same ethnic composition and orientation as Major Nidal Hasan.

It seems we are asking for it.

MS-13 members are increasing their presence on US military installations, by the way. It's a great way to receive combat training. As are the Bloods, Crips, Black Disciples, Gangster Disciples, Hells Angels, Latin Kings, The 18th Street Gang, Mexican Mafia, Nortenos, Surenos, Vice Lords, and various white supremacist groups.

Here ya go - Is Gang Activity Increasing in the U.S. Military?

Many of these people aren't enlisting for duty, honor, country. They're enlisting to learn how to fight rival gangs and how to run their gang organizations in military fashion. And they bring all sorts of crime with them when they enlist. Drugs, homicide, assault, weapons charges, etc.

They don't give a rat's ass about your freedom or your livelihood. And this ain't 1776, boys. Those days are long gone.
If true, then our military needs purged big time, and it should be restored to it's original character in which existed during world war two. Our military should match the character in which it once served, and that was a proud nation that had once held it's head high.

Next stop...Arlington! Lets dig up all those 'suspects' and deport them bodies now polluting our sacred soil. One of them, maybe, could have been an infiltrator.
Your concern is predicated on circumstances which have radically changed during the past two decades.

My family's ethnic lineage is German. My paternal grandparents were German immigrants. My father and his brother enlisted in the U.S. Army three weeks after Pearl Harbor was attacked. Both were interviewed by Military Intelligence, as were all ethnic German recruits, and both were deployed to the Pacific, as were all ethnic German-American U.S. soldiers. This was during an era when all Japanese living in America, including citizens, were interned -- as were some Germans who were thought to pose a security risk.

The primary (and major) consideration during the WW-II era was the critical fact that the U.S. was defending itself against its adversaries, a major factor which is not present in our ongoing military conflicts in the Middle East. Today we are faced with an internal threat which has shown itself to be fanatically suicidal and hostile to everything America is and stands for. Yet, rather than be denounced for ethnic discrimination we are accepting for service in our military people with the same ethnic composition and orientation as Major Nidal Hasan.

It seems we are asking for it.
Mike, You have no doubt noticed that I am liberal, and even many of my board friends think I am too 'touchy-feely'. I am also old, but with a reasonably sound memory. I appreciate your responses and envy your command of articulation, making your posts, and your opposition, easy for me to understand. Thanks

I knew the Japanese-American troops were all sent to Europe, but I didn't know the army had a presence in the Pacific. I thought that was a Navy/Marine arena. And the action makes sense for more than one reason. Can we not do the same today? Send the Paki to Japan, etc? And wasn't (isn't?) Nidal Hasan and American? I am admittedly limited in my knowledge of military procedures, so I suppose the fact that the military thinks in terms of units and not individuals determines deployment. All I really know is that this issue is very unpleasant with me. I'm glad your Dad and uncle got a chance to prove their loyalty instead of getting booted out because of ethnic suspicion.

Forum List

Back