Can USMB Up its Game?? Discussion Rules

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
Ran across this gem just surfing across a couple topics.. Came from the political Wiki Libertapedia...

Discussion_flowchart.jpg

How many threads on USMB does that remind you of?
Have you ever encountered a thread where a DISCUSSION actually took place?

Maybe we should have a forum dedicated to the PRINCIPLES of real discussion where this flowchart IS the rules of the forum..

:lol:

I stopped voting years ago, when GW Bush won the election. Possible questions of nepotism aside. Then he attacked a country that had nothing to do with 9/11. Like Obama got himself elected and the healthcare mess. Because he is "black". I wash my hands of this whole electoral mess. Nutz.

About 20% of the threads on USMB involve intelligent discussion. The rest are talking smack ....your side sucks, my side is great

Nothing is going to change that

This message board is a byproduct of the people that post on it

A few posters are interested in logical discussions. Most just want to spout their propaganda

If you want real discussion become a congressman...erg, I mean person.

I know this because I read it on the interwebs :eusa_angel:

If you want real discussion become a congressman...erg, I mean person.

I know this because I read it on the interwebs :eusa_angel:

The only real discussion that occur here is with people that agree with my point of view. Right?

The rest are just a smack downs.

Who could ever disagree with me?

Last edited:
Obama was born in Kenya.

Does that mean you're skeptical of improving the USMB standards of dialogue? Or is that your opening gambit?

I'm assuming you think you've already completed the flowchart.. :eusa_angel:

Why do you hate America?

Dont you think we could resolve that faster using that flowchart? That is --- unless you never INTENDED to find out if and why I hate america...

Just realized its USMESSAGEB---- Not USDISCUSSIONB. Nevermind......

Forum List

Back