Can we admit the democrat lock downs were a failure?

The virus was mishandled from the gate by everyone. Making it & keeping it political iced the cake.

Florida is the most free state thanks to DeSantis and we have very low infection rates. It would be even lower except for all the people from upnorth that brought the infection into the state.

Remember when democrats did a full lock down because of Covid that did virtually nothing other than make everyone's life worse?

Democrats can we now admit this was a mistake or do you think Biden is inept by not mandating another lock down to help stop the record numbers of deaths from Covid under Biden?

Which is it? You can't have the best of both worlds.
No mistake.

The Democrats did it for power, it worked, and they don't care that it damaged/destroyed millions of lives.

They're basically deranged Nazis at this point.

Actually, I don't think they did the lockdown because of Covid. I think that they were just using Covid as an excuse to damage our economy so much to the point that people would be relying on the government for everything such as free money so they don't have to work for it and hence we have so many shorthanded businesses. It might be a bit of a stretch to jump to that conclusion, but I wouldn't put anything past the democraps.
That's exactly why they did it.

Remember when democrats did a full lock down because of Covid that did virtually nothing other than make everyone's life worse?

Democrats can we now admit this was a mistake or do you think Biden is inept by not mandating another lock down to help stop the record numbers of deaths from Covid under Biden?

Trump nonsense that is dangerous to the entire world and should be outlawed outside of America.
This Covid threat is just too serious for US politics now that Fauci is saying it will never be eradicated.

Actually, I don't think they did the lockdown because of Covid. I think that they were just using Covid as an excuse to damage our economy so much to the point that people would be relying on the government for everything such as free money so they don't have to work for it and hence we have so many shorthanded businesses. It might be a bit of a stretch to jump to that conclusion, but I wouldn't put anything past the democraps.
Add the fact that they garnered a whole lot of information about how obedient we are -- or AREN'T -- as they tried to force the mask bullshit.

Compliance? We don't need no stinking compliance.

Democrats will admit to nothing . In fact they will blame Trump.

Trump's lock down

The right wing focus on reproduction is just so creepy.
1638207722197.png

1638207739008.png

1638207770079.png

1638207838114.png

Politics isn’t inherited.

Other things are. Are you sure you’re talking about politics and not something else?

You really are an idiot. Now I'm not saying all democrats are ruining this country, but the ones that are teach the exact same garbage to their kids. So, those kinds of people are better not reproducing at all.

Forum List

Back