Can we admit the democrat lock downs were a failure?

You really are an idiot. Now I'm not saying all democrats are ruining this country, but the ones that are teach the exact same garbage to their kids. So, those kinds of people are better not reproducing at all.
Good news! The kill shot, when it doesn't actually kill, is very likely to sterilize. No more little mini leftist vermin. If they want kids, they're going to have to steal them from conservatives. Like that could actually happen! :auiqs.jpg:

Remember when democrats did a full lock down because of Covid that did virtually nothing other than make everyone's life worse?

Democrats can we now admit this was a mistake or do you think Biden is inept by not mandating another lock down to help stop the record numbers of deaths from Covid under Biden?

Which is it? You can't have the best of both worlds.
Of course gop governors did it too. Stupid thread with a stupid thread title.

Good news! The kill shot, when it doesn't actually kill, is very likely to sterilize. No more little mini leftist vermin. If they want kids, they're going to have to steal them from conservatives. Like that could actually happen! :auiqs.jpg:

If I ever do have the joy of motherhood and somebody decides to try and steal my child away from me, I'll go a step further and personally sterilize them myself free of charge.

Of course gop governors did it too. Stupid thread with a stupid thread title.
True dat, like the stupid Republicans who voted for the massive inflation bill. You know, inflate back better!

But that is the wonderful thing about the US federal government, its just one party.

You really are an idiot. Now I'm not saying all democrats are ruining this country, but the ones that are teach the exact same garbage to their kids. So, those kinds of people are better not reproducing at all.
Maybe you guys just need to make a better argument for conservatism.

You know, rather than fantasizing about making decisions about other people’s reproduction.

Everybody was rather shocked (me as well I admit to a point) of the election fraud that took place last year as if it happened out of nowhere, but I don't think so. They were planning it for quite a while and as you said, if they made the lives of voters hell under Trump, they thought that they wouldn't have to use fraud to win the election. However, it didn't work so they resorted to plan B.
and you thought that Acorn was disbanded by court order....

WV was shut down. Republican governor.

Ohio was shut down. Republican governor.

Argue they did no good but argue it honestly.

Remember when democrats did a full lock down because of Covid that did virtually nothing other than make everyone's life worse?

Democrats can we now admit this was a mistake or do you think Biden is inept by not mandating another lock down to help stop the record numbers of deaths from Covid under Biden?

Which is it? You can't have the best of both worlds.
We have largely avoided lock downs in in the Free State of Florida.

Maybe you guys just need to make a better argument for conservatism.

You know, rather than fantasizing about making decisions about other people’s reproduction.

You're just saying that because you know I'm right LOL

and you thought that Acorn was disbanded by court order....

Huh?

WV was shut down. Republican governor.

Ohio was shut down. Republican governor.

Argue they did no good but argue it honestly.

And you think that was solely their decisions?

Hopefully with a rusty butter knife.

Hey,.. I didn't think of that, but it works for me. ;)

Forum List

Back