🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can We All Agree That Comey Is A Dirtbag?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Sure, I was pleased when he re-reopened his phony "investigation" into Hildabeast and probably made a couple million of her voters stay home. But before that I was enraged he'd laid out an air-tight case for her indictment for numerous felonies and then did nothing. Now he's after Trump and has been for 8 months it turns out. And Hilly's people are furious that investigation wasn't disclosed when her's was. There is no connection between Trump and Russia and everybody in the intel community knows it...this is all a media-driven farce. Yet it will hurt Trump's efforts to keep American companies from leaving for foreign shores if those CEOs don't believe he has the power to stop them. When you have a linked series of fiascos like in the last year of presidential politics, there is always a common element in each of them. Comey is playing King-maker, and King-breaker and he's gotten away with it because nobody has stopped him. What are we waiting for?
huh.gif

02032016-fbi-apple.jpg

It's the system pard, you can swap out personalities till the cows come home, it will still be a corrupt system. By design.

• Banned
It's the system pard, you can swap out personalities till the cows come home, it will still be a corrupt system. By design.

No, it is not a "corrupt" system and is certainly not one "by design"...it's the best in the world because of the Founders' wisdom to see hundreds of years into the future. There are corrupt players but they are in the minority.

No, it is not a "corrupt" system and is certainly not one "by design"...it's the best in the world because of the Founders' wisdom to see hundreds of years into the future. There are corrupt players but they are in the minority.

Pffffffffffffffffft, of course it has always been corrupt by design; it's all based upon a colonial wealth extraction paradigm. Your "founders" allowed only affluent land holding white males to vote, and the senate was appointed by the aristocracy. They engaged in all manner of land theft, genocide and enslavement to increase the wealth of the few. And now your system is cannibalizing society itself.

Comey has never seen a Crime Committed by his Establishment Masters that he wasn't in a hurry to quickly sweep under the rug.
Has he ever nailed even one person in his elite circle of friends for Public Corruption?

The only thing that has corrupted our system is Collectivists who want a large Central Government which only leads to Graft, and Wealth Disparity.

Pffffffffffffffffft, of course it has always been corrupt by design; it's all based upon a colonial wealth extraction paradigm. Your "founders" allowed only affluent land holding white males to vote, and the senate was appointed by the aristocracy. They engaged in all manner of land theft, genocide and enslavement to increase the wealth of the few. And now your system is cannibalizing society itself.
I wish only landowners voted now.. lol

• Banned

Blah blah blah....You think you've got us Americans all figured out but if that was the case you'd be somebody instead of a whining nihilist on a message board.

I know.

I think that is how it should be still.

Why should someone who refuses to work, be able to vote for people who will increase our taxes and increase his public assistance for sitting on his ass?

It is like giving the fox the keys to the hen house.

Blah blah blah....You think you've got us Americans all figured out but if that was the case you'd be somebody instead of a whining nihilist on a message board.

Obviously even you know those are all fact son.

Mr. Comey cares about only one country and one demographic...

Why I require FBI agents to visit the Holocaust Museum

"The writer is director of the FBI.

This commentary is adapted from a speech given Wednesday at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum’s 2015 National Tribute Dinner.

I believe that the Holocaust is the most significant event in human history. "

My response:

1. You, Mr. FBI Director, work for the AMERICAN PEOPLE. The AMERICAN PEOPLE had nothing to do with the Holocaust. The Holocaust is not the "most significant event" in AMERICAN HISTORY because it is not AMERICAN history...

2. If you only care about Jews, MOVE TO ISRAEL

3. The Holocaust did not justify 911, JFK, the USS Liberty, or the assorted other treasonous atrocities the CHOSEN have put on the American people WITH YOUR TREASONOUS HELP.

Get the FUCK OUT OF THE US and go to a country you actually care about!!!!!!!

Sincerely,

LaDexter

I think that is how it should be still.

Why should someone who refuses to work, be able to vote for people who will increase our taxes and increase his public assistance for sitting on his ass?

It is like giving the fox the keys to the hen house.

On accounta everyone who works owns land, brilliant. It's obvious some of you wish to roll the clock back.

Sure, I was pleased when he re-reopened his phony "investigation" into Hildabeast and probably made a couple million of her voters stay home. But before that I was enraged he'd laid out an air-tight case for her indictment for numerous felonies and then did nothing. Now he's after Trump and has been for 8 months it turns out. And Hilly's people are furious that investigation wasn't disclosed when her's was. There is no connection between Trump and Russia and everybody in the intel community knows it...this is all a media-driven farce. Yet it will hurt Trump's efforts to keep American companies from leaving for foreign shores if those CEOs don't believe he has the power to stop them. When you have a linked series of fiascos like in the last year of presidential politics, there is always a common element in each of them. Comey is playing King-maker, and King-breaker and he's gotten away with it because nobody has stopped him. What are we waiting for?
huh.gif

02032016-fbi-apple.jpg

I don;t think he's a dirtbag, I just think he's out of his league. He should be running a mid-sized Station somewhere in the mid-west at best.

Obviously even you know those are all fact son.

You wouldn't know a "fact" if it was chewing on your smelly ass, boy.

Your "founders" allowed only affluent land holding white males to vote, and the senate was appointed by the aristocracy. They engaged in all manner of land theft, genocide and enslavement to increase the wealth of the few. And now your system is cannibalizing society itself.

Fact pard, your inability to deal with it doesn't make it false.

I don;t think he's a dirtbag, I just think he's out of his league. He should be running a mid-sized Station somewhere in the mid-west at best.

He's 6'8" and has presence but you know something ain't right because Obama gave him the job. Pissing on Trump's shoes will be the end of him....gone by the end of the year if not sooner.

He's 6'8" and has presence but you know something ain't right because Obama gave him the job. Pissing on Trump's shoes will be the end of him....gone by the end of the year if not sooner.

Don's into piss.

Forum List

Back