Can we do Marshall Law on the border?

Hellokitty

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2009
Seems the Harris/Walz supporters are all good with shooting people on their property with paint balls or whatever. They are saying it was an appropriate use of force needed to stop the riots.
So my question is do you support this type of tactic being using at the border to stop illegal crossings?

Seems the Harris/Walz supporters are all good with shooting people on their property with paint balls or whatever. They are saying it was an appropriate use of force needed to stop the riots.
So my question is do you support this type of tactic being using at the border to stop illegal crossings?

You didn't read your talking points early enough. there have already been a half a dozen thread on this.

Once the illegals are at the border, it's already too late. They will get in one way or another. We need way more National Guard but more importantly we need Donald Trump back in the White House. He put direct pressure on Mexico and the foreign countries where these millions of illegals are coming from.

That is a great question. But, you can darn well bet that if we had border patrol shooting "asylum seekers" seeking a better life after fleeing their criminal thug governments and gangs with paint balls, Harris and Walz would be reprimanding the border patrol.

You mean Martial Law? :abgg2q.jpg:
The border is already controlled by the current version of the Border Patrol, which absolutely controls the actual border.

i'm going to give ms harris a chance on the biorder.

if it is broken, and if vance 28 doesn't want the border as an issue, and if we get a dem majority, maybe we can get a handle on this.

otherwise, the party that likes cheap labor will continue to provide same.

Trump blocked the border solution. Because he wanted the credit. Fucking infant.

TRUMP doesn't hold any office so how could he block Biden/Harris from passing a bill?
The bill wasn't securing the border. It made catch and release law. The bill was so they could process illegals fast to be released in the country.

Forum List

Back