🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can you get rich off of Transgender bigotry?

amrchaos

Pentheus torn apart
Nov 1, 2008
Miami
I noticed that some racists and bigots has amassed a sizable fortune for spreading hate messages about the subject matter. However, were is the anti transgender library of hatred?? Surely there is a market for such 'hatred', right? Think about it, they are already calling people bigot for using the wrong pronoun and suing to use their gender preferred restroom!!

There has to be outrage-- and hence a need for a coherent method to express the reasons why this outrage exist.

So yes, I do think that transgender bigotry is a goldmine!! Why should we not plunder it for its potential wealth?.. The surgeon has taken advantage off the transgendered, why not TB

I noticed that some racists and bigots has amassed a sizable fortune for spreading hate messages about the subject matter. However, were is the anti transgender library of hatred?? Surely there is a market for such 'hatred', right? Think about it, they are already calling people bigot for using the wrong pronoun and suing to use their gender preferred restroom!!

There has to be outrage-- and hence a need for a coherent method to express the reasons why this outrage exist.

So yes, I do think that transgender bigotry is a goldmine!! Why should we not plunder it for its potential wealth?.. The surgeon has taken advantage off the transgendered, why not TB
Not everyone thinks like you are suggesting (or maybe you're just trying to be funny). Money is not the motive, human decency and morality is.

And I notice how the left relishes accusing those who oppose gay marriage as “haters” of gays. Those who oppose the insanity of this bathroom legalities as “haters” of transgenders. Those who oppose unknown entities of Muslims being allowed into this nation as more “haters” or Islamophobes. That tack is really the domain of dishonest leftists or a desperate way to make their bogus case.

Forum List

Back