Can you say...COUP? Homeland Security preparing for civil conflict

Why are you having it shipped, when you can go to just about any gun store and buy one for 500 bucks or less.

tumblr_makdosNhbe1rriakmo1_500_zps78992fe4.jpg

full-auto-albums-the-dnc-heart-beat-picture4892-imag0382.jpg

540 DOLLARS AT SEATTLE GUNS DOT NET

Did I not make it clear that DHS was buying my AK-47 for me?

anyone who wants to have a coup...we can do it in my yard! I'll bring the paper plates!

yep....DHS was a great fucking idea, wasn't it? Part of the reason I left the GOP. Sounded too KGB to me.

Ya know... you are so full of SHIT! You were NEVER a republican in the FIRST places ya lying, mother fucking, ZIPPER HEAD!

Go pretend you used to be a republican at the DU moron. Nobody here is buying that line of fucking CRAP here.

The real question:

Are you buying the freeper propaganda about DHS stockpilling hollow tips?

Not at all.

The thought of forest service personnel with guns "protecting" camps gives me pause.

The forest service, increasingly, is dealing with drug cartel members planting illegal marijuana crops on forest service land, and heavily guarding these crops with booby traps and automatic weapons. It's kind of a bummer, really.

It's been pretty well-documented since the early 00's.

Here's one example: International drug cartels infiltrating Colorado's national forests - The Denver Post

Try this google search and see what you find, if you doubt me:

Google

The federal parks on the northern and southern U.S. border have also been used quite heavily by traffickers of humans and drugs, so some of the more isolated parks have gotten pretty dangerous in some areas; particularly in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California.

Last edited:
The Muslims were deliberately pissed off by our State Department who wants nothing more than a big uprising to distract from what they're doing here.

The DHS isn't going to use rounds over in the ME. Those are for civilians here.

Do you have ANY...any at all mind you....proof of that? No....you just have your own paranoia...and a few links from fellow whackaloons.

Whackaloons?? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

The Muslims were deliberately pissed off by our State Department who wants nothing more than a big uprising to distract from what they're doing here.

The DHS isn't going to use rounds over in the ME. Those are for civilians here.

Do you have ANY...any at all mind you....proof of that? No....you just have your own paranoia...and a few links from fellow whackaloons.

Whackaloons?? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

It is a pretty funny word! Did you just learn it? :lmao:

Not at all.

The thought of forest service personnel with guns "protecting" camps gives me pause.

The forest service, increasingly, is dealing with drug cartel members planting illegal marijuana crops on forest service land, and heavily guarding these crops with booby traps and automatic weapons. It's kind of a bummer, really.

It's been pretty well-documented since the early 00's.

Here's one example: International drug cartels infiltrating Colorado's national forests - The Denver Post

Try this google search and see what you find, if you doubt me:

Google

The federal parks on the northern and southern U.S. border have also been used quite heavily by traffickers of humans and drugs, so some of the more isolated parks have gotten pretty dangerous in some areas; particularly in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California.

So the forest service is going to go to war with illegal aliens?

THAT'S what all the ammo is about?

So where is the evidence of THAT?

yep....DHS was a great fucking idea, wasn't it? Part of the reason I left the GOP. Sounded too KGB to me.

Ya know... you are so full of SHIT! You were NEVER a republican in the FIRST places ya lying, mother fucking, ZIPPER HEAD!

Go pretend you used to be a republican at the DU moron. Nobody here is buying that line of fucking CRAP here.

Go fuck yourself....you know nothing about me. You're either dumb as a rock, or so fucking brainwashed that you think GOP membership is like the fucking mafia or something(once you're in, you're in for life)... You believe what you want to believe....but you're wrong and an asshole to boot.

People like YOU are the reason I left.....You and your fucking HATRED of your fellow Americans. People who are damned near the equivalent of Al Quaida or the Taliban.....All or nothing, my way....or your a hated enemy.....The only difference is you guys don't go around killing people.......yet.

Yeah....I used to be a Republican......But I was NEVER one of you.

In her corvette cruising between the kitchen and the living room.

Forum List

Back