Can you say...COUP? Homeland Security preparing for civil conflict

Ak47.jpg

My AK-47 shipped today! Allahu Akbar!

Good heavens! What is a guy with a My Little Pony fixation doing with an automatic weapon?

Funny.
I used to have one of those in my trunk. I don't remember why, lol. I think it was my dad's.

Except..mine wasn't wood, I think it was like silver? All metal?

Did the GOP plan a coup?

I must have missed it.

You don't plan a coup when you win, only when you lose. So who'd be the coup planner in this scenario? The DHS has to protect us from those who won't accept the verdict of the ballot box. The Dems did in '00, but now we have a situation where many feel they're "owed" the WH.

Who would plan a coup? People like this moron:

If obama wins, the only option for Americans will be a military coup, most likely with the assistance of some foreign government. The other option isn't for Americans, but would be for some greater power to step in and take control of a chaotic government. We could easily become a protectorate of a creditor nation who intends to preserve the assets of the country to protect their own interests.

Not at all.

The thought of forest service personnel with guns "protecting" camps gives me pause.

yep....DHS was a great fucking idea, wasn't it? Part of the reason I left the GOP. Sounded too KGB to me.

Ya know... you are so full of SHIT! You were NEVER a republican in the FIRST places ya lying, mother fucking, ZIPPER HEAD!

Go pretend you used to be a republican at the DU moron. Nobody here is buying that line of fucking CRAP here.

yep....DHS was a great fucking idea, wasn't it? Part of the reason I left the GOP. Sounded too KGB to me.

Ya know... you are so full of SHIT! You were NEVER a republican in the FIRST places ya lying, mother fucking, ZIPPER HEAD!

Go pretend you used to be a republican at the DU moron. Nobody here is buying that line of fucking CRAP here.

shouldn't you be cruising a truck stop for rough trade, pole?

Forum List

Back