Canada Declares State of Emergency Over Convoy Protesters.

Where are they going to get them? You can't teach someone to drive a truck in a few hours. Plus, what happens when your new union truck drivers decide to go on a nationwide strike as unions are prone to do?
The right of workers to withdraw their services is an essential part of capitalism. This is one of the freedoms many Americans would choose to have taken away from it's citizens. And in fact already taken away by enacting phony 'right to work' laws.

What other freedoms would you like to take away?

Would you choose to take away the freedom to take measures to prevent being infected with Covid? Would you disallow masks, vaccines, or other precautions.
Would you back the outlawing of masks?
Would you take away a citizen's right to a safe environment in places where there should be no guns allowed?

Can you think of any more reasons why America didn't make the cut?

Last edited:
They don't want the passports.

Those are a step into the social credit system and slavery. Ask how the Chinese Uighur Muslims are doing. And that? That is how political dissidents in North America will be treated.

Freedom and liberty will be a thing of the past.

America is well into the process of making freedom and liberty a thing of the past.

You'll find America's ranking below the list of 27.

But you won't believe it and so you'll call it a commie plot made up to ruin your day.

America is well into the process of making freedom and liberty a thing of the past.

But you won't believe it and so you'll call it a commie plot made up to ruin your day.
Highly partisan, and based on subjective data points.

But I would agree, the very fact that it gas-lights the reader into believing in a fake paradigm? Yeah, that is all you need to know. . . you believe the bullshit this source is peddling, so what wouldn't folks believe that bullshit oligarchs and billionaires are doing? Right?

I have no doubt that is why they made the link to the methodology be dead and hard to find. . . most folks are as dumb as rocks, right?

But I would agree, the very fact that it gas-lights the reader into believing in a fake paradigm? Yeah, that is all you need to know. . . you believe the bullshit this source is peddling, so what wouldn't folks believe that bullshit oligarchs and billionaires are doing? Right?

I have no doubt that is why they made the link to the methodology be dead and hard to find. . . most folks are as dumb as rocks, right?

Doesn't your link say the same thing?

The US received a score of 89 in Freedom House's 2017 report.

Here's Freedom House's rationale for the drop in rankings: "The United States’ political rights rating declined from 1 to 2 due to growing evidence of Russian interference in the 2016 elections, violations of basic ethical standards by the new administration, and a reduction in government transparency."

Last edited:
ottawa-police-protesters-fuel-truckers-supply-canada.jpg

Ottawa SS stealing fuel from peaceful convoy.

Do you think their parents and children are proud of them?

I'm curious what actual offences are being committed by the convoy protest.
Really? You still don't know?
Ask me in a respectable way if you really want to know.

Which offences, the ones they've been fined and charged for or the ones the police are allowing them to get away with so far?

See #165 for a start.

Too much damn Freedom going on is what the authorities think.

“The situation at this point is completely out of control because the individuals with the protest are calling the shots,” Watson told Newstalk radio. “They have far more people than we have police officers and I've indicated to the chief that we have to be much more nimble and proactive when it comes to these activities.”

They obviously aren't used to that stuff in Canada.

“something that is different in our democracy than something I’ve ever experienced in my life.”

Definitely too much damn freedom going on for your prior experience.

Which shows you're lame enough to shit in your own nest!

Definitely too much damn freedom going on for your prior experience.

Which shows you're lame enough to shit in your own nest!

You shouldn't be drinking that much so early in the evening.

Don't get cranky with me because I quoted your article ...
You're the drunk bastard that put it in the OP.

Last edited:

Reminder, this is Canada. You remember that Canada is a completely different country right?

Canada needs a .. vote out the fascists and let freedom ring election... ;)
Back in 2006, my late husband and I took a train across the beautiful country of Canada. There is an historical building in every city of population. They are very tolerant people up there by comparison. We inspired the world with freedom, but also by comparison, the Canadians are fearless with loving cultures unlike themselves. And just a guy from Canada wrote one of the world's most beautiful, haunting poems in WWI:
Flanders Fields
1644331497197.png

1644331669931.png

1644331256069.png

Only a Canadian could have written that beloved poem, because that's the kind of people they are. No matter what anybody says, I will always love the people of Canada on account of John McRae's poem, which was probably the last thing he wrote. They found it in his lapel pocket where he lay dead on the battle ground in France. My grandmother was an American Legion Auxiliary leader in Houston in her day. When I was 4 years old, I was by her side hawking poppies for severely wounded warriors of WWII. We were on the corner of the Denver Harbor (Houston) Weingarten's Grocery store. People were generous. One man stuffed some paper money in our bowl. He had tears in his eyes.​

Yes same as the insurrection but out in the streets.
LOL.... You kids go out in the yard ifin yoose is a gonna fights wid one anuter. You ain't a messin up my house... LOL.

You are a riot... Didn't know there was rules to the game, but there it is. Sometimes fighting corruption is a dirty game, so make sure the broom is on hand afterwards.

We already knew you are a fascist who positively despises liberal values.
Who is he calling on to do the dirty work ? The Canadian government ? So liberals/leftist seize government power in order to weaponize it against their opposition (sounds familiar). If their prime minister is corrupt, and the Canadians want better, then unfortunately they have to resort to measure's that get attention peacefully, otherwise if the chain of command has been broken, and all avenue's have been exhausted. Sad situation, but it appears that when leftist take over government's, this is the results of their governance.

I'd impound all trucks taken over Ambassador Bridge and take them to Detroit. They can pick them up at Detroit after they pay the impound fee.

1644338670062.png

LOL.... You kids go out in the yard ifin yoose is a gonna fights wid one anuter. You ain't a messin up my house... LOL.

You are a riot... Didn't know there was rules to the game, but there it is. Sometimes fighting corruption is a dirty game, so make sure the broom is on hand afterwards.
Insurrection on the streets.

Having Australia and Canada on the list after Covid seems silly. These lists are really subjective and depend on who is rating them.

I am not sure how I have less freedom than Belgium where they, according to the article linked by Don, are proud of digging up sex toys.

These types of studies are highly suspect at best.

Forum List

Back