Canada Declares State of Emergency Over Convoy Protesters.

It looks like the government and police have had about enough!

This could have been brought about by the Man in the SUV plowing into a covey of protesters!

If Trudeau loses this confrontation with his people, and is forced to flee the Dominions of Canada, do you think that America should accept him for asylum here?

Really cool move, eh? Tenant claims anti-vaccine protesters tried to start a fire in his apartment building

Trying to lock people in after starting the fire.......I wonder if the Jan 6th insurrectionists are taking notes.
They got the idea from Antifa and BLM riots.

You must be so proud of them.

Justin offered them 'something' but they couldn't come up with anything more than two of them wanted.
I think all they want is a FREE c.b. radio and Mr. Covid to go away?
Not even close. Maybe that's why the government can't stop it, they refuse to acknowledge the true demands.

Justin offered them 'something' but they couldn't come up with anything more than two of them wanted.

I think what the people want is for Mr. Trudeau to abdicate and seek asylum in Havana or Pyongyang, and return Canada to its people.

On whose dime can Canada afford them ??? Remember government has no money of it's own. Everything comes from taxpayer's right ?? So Canada uses taxpayer money against tax payers interest or against the taxpayer's themselves ??
Tax payers' interests are different in Canada than in America.
But in any case you're making little sense, because employers pay unionized workers.

Actually government does have money of its own. Government collects rent from taxpayers in return for goods and services it provides. And also rent for the government land they supply to tax payers.
Government has a right to collect land taxes in your country too.

Remember, the protesting truckers are small business owners and not Teamsters.
Would you like to explain the point you tried to make again?

Not everyone can be bought off with an Obamaphone or TrudeauCB, bub.

I think what the people want is for Mr. Trudeau to abdicate and seek asylum in Havana or Pyongyang, and return Canada to its people.
I don't think there's any point in trying to have an adult conversation with you, so this willl be my last attempt if you can't start behaving like an adult.

Truedeau and the Liberal party are extremely popular now because the people have no other choice except the NDP, and they're further left. The Conservative government is in total disarray and undecided on whether to condemn the truckers protests or support them. Ask me for more details or just follow the news and the conversations on this board.

Forum List

Back