Canada Declares State of Emergency Over Convoy Protesters.

Imagine living in a world where your state of emergency is a bunch of freedo loving trucker. Justin Trudeau is a coward
Imagine living where chaos abounds.

They don't want to work. 90% of the truckers are fully vaccinated. Its all in the name of freedom, freedom from what, pedophile, rape, adultery, what is that they want to do?

Christians be dammed. Republican's be dammed. Republicans pretend to be Christians.

Last edited:
Yep. Time to start confiscating their rigs, throwing them in jail, and giving out $1000 a day fines, that none of them can afford, and put them out of business. Hard to make a living with no truck, and no money.
So you want a civil war? Maybe it's time to rethink totalitarianism

It looks like the government and police have had about enough!

This could have been brought about by the Man in the SUV plowing into a covey of protesters!

In case no one has noticed, and/or you need reminding:

We have won the culture. The Left has lost it.

They lost it because they became chiding, scolding, Balkanized Puritans and there is nothing more tedious and boring than that. And then Covid came and on top of that, they lost their minds. Lost. Their. Minds. When it became clear to some of them that others had lost their minds, they lacked the fortitude to speak up.

The best they've got now is to root on GOVERNMENT GOONS to come out and shut down peaceful fellow citizens. Yes. The former Flower Children of the 60s--Woodstock, peace love and rock n roll--now want you to get that vaccine and if you won't, the goons can just shut down your business and throw you in jail.

They have lost.

It's over.

What a time to be alive.

In case no one has noticed, and/or you need reminding:

We have won the culture. The Left has lost it.

They lost it because they became chiding, scolding, Balkanized Puritans and there is nothing more tedious and boring than that. And then Covid came and on top of that, they lost their minds. Lost. Their. Minds. When it became clear to some of them that others had lost their minds, they lacked the fortitude to speak up.

The best they've got now is to root on GOVERNMENT GOONS to come out and shut down peaceful fellow citizens. Yes. The former Flower Children of the 60s--Woodstock, peace love and rock n roll--now want you to get that vaccine and if you won't, the goons can just shut down your business and throw you in jail.

They have lost.

It's over.

What a time to be alive.
The republicans want the pandemic to last forever, they don't want to work.

I always get your user name mixed up with the one that's very similar.

If it weren't for your little nymph in your sig line, I wouldn't notice and would likely scroll right passed the post.

The other, similar user name, I just scroll passed. It's usually just a bunch of smut from that one anyway, a very low-value poster, historically speaking.

She is my Evul Twin from the anti-matter universe. The easiest ways to tell us apart are that she is the one with a beard and I was here first.

:)

Forum List

Back