Canada Declares State of Emergency Over Convoy Protesters.

76854E09-4594-47D4-997B-3AA2B2F5A23B.jpeg

dhdhndncncnhdhdjcjcjc.jpeg

1643527597819.png

Other than fleecing other conservatives, what have the truckers won so far?

That falls on me Zinc. In my post I mentioned Trump’s USMC trade accomplishment. I inaccurately added that it was one of about 30 things he did on paper that was impressive. What I should’ve said is that it was one of 289 things he did that helped Americans:)
My apologies then. 👍

Yep. Time to start confiscating their rigs, throwing them in jail, and giving out $1000 a day fines, that none of them can afford, and put them out of business. Hard to make a living with no truck, and no money.

oh yes Ottawa...bite your nose off to spite your face. Good look for you. Bring in the military.Shoot some truckers, shoot lots and see how that works for ya.

Well. Turdeau has united Canada......they all hate him.

oh yes Ottawa...bite your nose off to spite your face. Good look for you. Bring in the military.Shoot some truckers, shoot lots and see how that works for ya.

Well. Turdeau has united Canada......they all hate him.
This is how revolutions start. The Arab spring started when a street vendor in Tunisia had his wares confiscated.

People inherently know that these mandates are useless. They are only an exercise of government power. Squeeze hard enough and terrible things will happen.

I'm curious what actual offences are being committed by the convoy protest.
The Ottawa police issued a news release stating that on Sunday seven people had been arrested and 100 tickets issued related to demonstration enforcement.

Two were arrested for mischief on Coventry Road, three others were arrested for mischief at Metcalfe and Slater streets, and two were arrested in the morning — one for driving while prohibited and the other for mischief related to property damage at a downtown business.

More than 100 Highway Traffic Act and provincial offence notices were issued, police said, for offences that included excessive honking, driving the wrong way, defective muffler, no seat belt, alcohol readily available and having the improper class of driving license.

Yep. Time to start confiscating their rigs, throwing them in jail, and giving out $1000 a day fines, that none of them can afford, and put them out of business. Hard to make a living with no truck, and no money.
Aren't you a good little fascist---how dare those trucker protest their corrupt government.

Forum List

Back