canada Watch: Canada Breeding Terrorists!

Nutz

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2014
We have to keep a close eye on our ally to the North as they are and have been breeding terrorists and are unable/ unwilling to handle the situation themselves. These homegrown terrorists are a result of canada's lax immigration laws, liberal ideology and collective hate for America, the West and Christian ideology. One has to wonder if the canadians are actually encouraging this behavior as the nation as a whole caters to extremist killer Muslims.

Suicide bomber killed in Iraq part of wider jihadi base in Calgary

Calgary connection

Calgary is earning a reputation as a breeding ground for jihadi fighters...

Soharwardy said he has told police and university administrators, warning them about lecturers who might be preying on vulnerable young minds and that he believes he knows which organizations may be radicalizing young men. So far, he said, there has been no response.

A look at recent cases where Canadians have been accused or identified as having ties with terrorism-related activity at home and abroad.

And remember, the canadian links to the 9/11 hijackers. Not only were many of the hijackers financed by canadian citizens, Wikileaks shows that hijackers were recruited by canadians. (Please note the German connection as well...Germany should never be trusted).

canada is not an ally...they do not have an interest in defending North America and they are breeding terrorists right under our noses. I encourage all of you to demand canada start making an effort to curb terrorism.

REMEMBER, TED CRUZ IS A CANADIAN.

This has been a public service announcement to educate Americans on the danger of ignoring the incompetence, indifference and hate of our neighbors to the North.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Nice! I wish ALL terrorists could be Canadian! Instead of suicide bombers we'd get some free Poutine and an affectionate bear hug!

LOL...I fully understand why you would dismiss canadian terrorists...canada and canadian being non-threatening and all. Regretfully, this is serious shit! Check out the links and the growth of terrorism in Calgary and other canadian cities throughout the frozen tundra.

This is why it is important for me to educate Americans so they won't be deceived by our leeches to the North.

• Banned
I apologize!

You should...this is some serious shit! Canucks are breeding and encouraging killer muslims to kill. The Northern border is porous...it's just a matter of time before a canadian terrorist kills on American soil.

• Banned
:lmao:

Your home growns far outnumber any of ours. We've not had one marathon blown up.

Nice...but you should really read the links. If it weren't for the FBI and American intelligence...your home growns would be blowing up all of canada and regretfully US too.

And incidentally, there was a canadian link to the Boston bombing as well...
Boston Bombing: William Plotnikov, Canadian Jihadist May Have Had Links To Marathon Suspect

As a matter of fact, many of the foiled terrorist plots against the USA originate in canada.

They are linked world wide. I was being a smart ass in the other post because I'm seeding out my scarlet runners and trying to post at the same time.

All these young "home growns" are networking globally. Latest hot spot is Syria. Our counter intelligence agencies are doing the best they can.

For example if you check the CBC link you gave me a hot story was when our people busted 18 who had a training camp in Ontario. Their plans were crazy wild. Jaw dropping crazy including going after PM Harper.

Everybody in the intelligence community is doing the best they can. It's not for lack of trying.

Not being a smart ass here or playing a gottcha but you just had a young man from Florida blow himself up in Syria.

Good article to check out. I like the way your guys put it on trying to keep track of these young jihadis.

The inability to track Abusalha reflects what U.S. officials describe as a worrisome blind spot for intelligence agencies struggling to monitor a surging flow of foreign fighters into and often out of a conflict dominated by Islamist militants.

U.S. officials said that dozens of fighters from the United States, and much larger numbers from Europe and the Middle East, all but disappear from view once they are inside Syria’s borders.

“It’s a bit of a black hole,” one U.S. counterterrorism official said. “We don’t have a lot of collection there.”

U.S. officials described Syria as a daunting environment for espionage. The CIA pulled its people out of Syria when the U.S. Embassy was closed as the conflict moved toward civil war. There are also legal impediments to tracking U.S. citizens or monitoring their communications.

Rest of article at link:

American suicide bomber in Syria raises fears for U.S. - The Washington Post

This is the really scary part of the article. I can understand why they are worried. Because if they've travelled abroad but not made any threats to our countries they have no right to detain them. YIKES.

Abusalha was not known to have ever espoused violence toward the United States or been linked to any terrorist plot, meaning there may have been no cause to detain him if he had chosen to return. His death, against the backdrop of that prospect, has heightened concern.

“It’s a game-changer,” said Martin Reardon, who worked on FBI counterterrorism assignments for a decade before retiring in 2011. “It drives home the threat of foreign fighters. What happens when they go home?”

American suicide bomber in Syria raises fears for U.S. - The Washington Post

I appreciate your concern for American killer muslims, but I am focusing on canadian killers to educate my fellow Americans of the dangers that lie to then North...they are more dangerous because we have to rely on an inept, indifferent and incapable government to the North that caters to Muslims with Sharia law, porous borders and a lax immigration policy.

And, as I pointed out earlier...most American bred terrorists have suspect links to canada and canadian citizenry. In addition, the canadian government financially supports terrorism behind the back of the US by paying ransoms to terrorist organizations despite their pledge to the UN to stop this stupid practice.

We will always have to fear terrorism as long as we allow the canadian government to occupy land that rightfully belongs to the US. canada knows this, that is why the are willfully ignorant of the terrorist breeding ground that exists in canada.

Don't forget about that American terrorist who made youtube videos and was killed by a drone in Yemen.

Or that guy who killed all those people at Ft Hood.

Or all those people who shoot up shopping malls and schools.

Yes, it's much more important that we focus on Canada.

:clap:

Don't forget about that American terrorist who made youtube videos and was killed by a drone in Yemen.

Or that guy who killed all those people at Ft Hood.

Or all those people who shoot up shopping malls and schools.

Yes, it's much more important that we focus on Canada.

:clap:
Yes, it is more important we focus on canada. Your own news agencies are speaking of terrorists being bred throughout canada. There were links to canada on 9/11 and the Boston Marathon - yet the canadian government and her people remain willfully ignorant and do nothing more than point their stinky little fingers at Uncle Sam when the truth is exposed. That is disgusting! I am telling you about terrorism in canada and you point to Fort Hood and mass shootings?

Are you now trying to claim there are no mass shootings in canada? LMAO...is that willful ignorance or a blatant lie. This happened just the other day! 3 RCMP officers shot dead, 2 wounded in Moncton...and the guy is STILL at large...WTF!

Have the canadians given up on finding their terrorist cop killer on the loose?

claxton-fruitcake.png

canada is the biggest threat to the safety of Americans. Pay attention...the killer muslim is coming from the North. Fuck canada!

Forum List

Back