Canada’s Ambassador for Climate Change Flies to 13 Nations Immediately After Being Appointed

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Meanwhile in the real world that you and I live in:

1720482845846.jpeg

When those saying it’s a crisis start acting like it’s a crisis, then I might listen.

Records show Stewart within days of her appointment embarked on repeated round-the-world trips that cost $254,089 to date. Stewart traveled to Abu Dhabi, Amsterdam, Bali, Beijing, Bern, Brasilia, Brussels, Cairo, Copenhagen, Delhi, Florence, Geneva and Helsinki.

Stewart typically traveled by air even where passenger train service was available. The Ambassador in 2023 flew from Ottawa to Toronto to attend a climate conference “to promote Canada’s clean growth.” Expenses totaled $10,096 including airfare and $323 a night at the Sheraton Centre Hotel.

Stewart frequently flew from Ottawa to New York City rather than take the train. When in New York she stayed at the Lexington Hotel at $411 per night or Hyatt Herald Square at $440.

Meanwhile in the real world that you and I live in:

View attachment 973960

When those saying it’s a crisis start acting like it’s a crisis, then I might listen.

Records show Stewart within days of her appointment embarked on repeated round-the-world trips that cost $254,089 to date. Stewart traveled to Abu Dhabi, Amsterdam, Bali, Beijing, Bern, Brasilia, Brussels, Cairo, Copenhagen, Delhi, Florence, Geneva and Helsinki.

Stewart typically traveled by air even where passenger train service was available. The Ambassador in 2023 flew from Ottawa to Toronto to attend a climate conference “to promote Canada’s clean growth.” Expenses totaled $10,096 including airfare and $323 a night at the Sheraton Centre Hotel.

Stewart frequently flew from Ottawa to New York City rather than take the train. When in New York she stayed at the Lexington Hotel at $411 per night or Hyatt Herald Square at $440.

hypocrisy-twitter.gif

That woman's already used a small town's yearly worth of "carbon credits" in 2 weeks.

Just shows how it's about control and elitism, not saving the environment.

Their rules are intended for the little people, not them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back