Canadian man faces 2 years in prison for passing out Jesus saves pamphlets at gay pride parade

And now the Homo tactics.............LOL

You need a new agenda..........that one is a broken record.

I counter the tactics of the bigots with the facts.

The bigots hate that.
What facts.............Your a homophobe.....your a bigot ........your a racist...........are those facts.........

Since I was responding to the bigot who said that homosexuality lead to disease- with the facts....you should actually look at my posts to see what I meant by facts.
I wasn't in that discussion.....

Here is the discussion you responded to- maybe if you don't know the discussion you are responding to- don't respond?

Toothboy:
But . . . . but, homosexuality DOES lead to diseases! ! N
Me:
Nope just a lie by you homophobes.

Just like you folks used to tell kids that masturbation leads to blindness.

What can lead to disease is promiscuous unprotected sex- which is not unique to homosexuals.

You:

Get a grip.........a long time ago I presented the evidence that pertains to the OP.........

GTFO............Go hang out with your gay friends.........and those who are against Freedom of Speech.

Canada would love you...........

The bigots hate that.
What facts.............Your a homophobe.....your a bigot ........your a racist...........are those facts.........

Since I was responding to the bigot who said that homosexuality lead to disease- with the facts....you should actually look at my posts to see what I meant by facts.

Here is the discussion you responded to- maybe if you don't know the discussion you are responding to- don't respond?

Toothboy:
Me:

What can lead to disease is promiscuous unprotected sex- which is not unique to homosexuals.

You:

Get a grip.........a long time ago I presented the evidence that pertains to the OP.........

LOL look- you don't need to double down on your stupid.

You responded to a post in the thread that you knew nothing about- and thought it was about something else.

And you are tweaked because I just showed you were wrong.

Toothboy:
Me:

You:

You responded to a post in the thread that you knew nothing about- and thought it was about something else.

You've proved nothing.........He was arrested..........for handing out religious pamphlets...........which is a freaking joke. And if you agree with that........MY OPINION is you are too.

But . . . . but, homosexuality DOES lead to diseases! Can it be any clearer why Canada is NOT our friend? I know for a fact that normal Canadians now live in fear of their lives for being accused of a "Hate-crime". Once again, the weirdos and deviates becoming a protected class, thus ENDEARING normal people to hate them! WHEN O WHEN will one of our governments show a watt of intelligence by protecting normalcy?!
Well since LGBT is a lifestyle-grouping with certain dogma they cling to, what's actually happening in Canada is the establishment of an official religion, complete with an inquisition with punishments for non-believers.

Let's just cut to the chase and call it what it is.

Exactly what I do- I cut to the chase and call your bigotry homophobic bigotry like it is.

^^ That is exactly what I'm talking about with "the inquisition". You have a label, "homophobic bigot' for those you are justifying persecution of because they won't bow to your cult's dogma.

Thanks for the prime example of my points.

But . . . . but, homosexuality DOES lead to diseases! !

HIV and Gay and Bisexual Men Understanding HIV/AIDS

The Left. So caught up in their own lies and myths, they don't even care when they are bald-faced.

The Bigots. So caught up with their own lies they even lie about their lies.

Sexual Transmission of HIV
In the United States, sexual contact is the most common route of HIV transmission. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), nearly 70 percent of the estimated number of new HIV infections in 2014, were among men who have sex with other men (MSM). The term “MSM “is important because many men who have sex with men do not necessarily identify themselves as gay or bisexual. HIV transmitted through sexual activity among heterosexuals accounted for nearly 23 percent of new infections; most of these cases were among women who contracted the virus from men. People who inject drugs accounted for 7 percent of new infections, though about 40 percent of those were MSM, so it isn’t possible to know for sure whether those men contracted HIV by sharing injection equipment or through sex.

Good point. Thanks for clarifying that 3 out of 4 HIV cases are due to faggots. Gays spread disease.

Why is it your bigots fail math and biology?

Probably the same reason your bigots fail english grammar. o_O BTW, I've forgotten more math and biology than you'll ever know.

denmark said:
No free speech in Canada?
Must be more to this story ...
Possibly Not

Pay Attention To World News
You Say Or Publish Anything Bad About Minorities
(In This Case, Homosexual's Well-Known Health Issues)
Even If True
Off To The Pokey You Go

The Tommy Robinson Case
Is Another Big Deal Right Now

Last edited:
Canadian Man Faces 2 Years in Prison for Passing Out Jesus Saves Pamphlets at Gay Pride Parade
A Christian bus driver in Toronto has been charged with a “hate crime” for distributing pamphlets saying homosexuality can lead to diseases and that Jesus can save gay people if they repent. Bill Whatcott “distributed anti-gay material which promoted hatred toward the gay community,” Toronto Police Service said in a statement, adding that he was arrested in Calgary and later returned to Toronto.
Well wonder how the leftards will handle it all when it blows back on themn.

But . . . . but, homosexuality DOES lead to diseases! !

The bigots hate that.

You wouldn't know a fact if it ran you over with 18 wheels.

eagle1462010 said:

GTFO............Go hang out with your gay friends.........and those who are against Freedom of Speech.

Canada would love you...........
Many Americans Fail To Realize Our Bill Of Rights
Doesn't Cross International Borders With Us

Toothboy:
Me:

You:

You've proved nothing.........He was arrested..........for handing out religious pamphlets...........which is a freaking joke. And if you agree with that........MY OPINION is you are too.

Since I have stated several times I don't agree with the Canadian laws- my opinion is that you are terribly bad at this reading thing.

Now you are tripling down on stupid

LOL

But . . . . but, homosexuality DOES lead to diseases! Can it be any clearer why Canada is NOT our friend? I know for a fact that normal Canadians now live in fear of their lives for being accused of a "Hate-crime". Once again, the weirdos and deviates becoming a protected class, thus ENDEARING normal people to hate them! WHEN O WHEN will one of our governments show a watt of intelligence by protecting normalcy?!
Well since LGBT is a lifestyle-grouping with certain dogma they cling to, what's actually happening in Canada is the establishment of an official religion, complete with an inquisition with punishments for non-believers.

Let's just cut to the chase and call it what it is.

Exactly what I do- I cut to the chase and call your bigotry homophobic bigotry like it is.

^^ That is exactly what I'm talking about with "the inquisition". You have a label, "homophobic bigot' f.

I call you a homophobic bigot for the same reason I call a horse a horse.

denmark said:
No free speech in Canada?
Must be more to this story ...
Possibly Not

Pay Attention To World News
You Say Or Publish Anything Bad About Minorities
(In This Case, Homosexual's Well-Known Health Issues)
Even If True
Off To The Pokey You Go

The Tommy Robinson Case
Is Another Big Deal Right Now

Poor little snowflake- when were you carted off to the Pokey?

Canadian Man Faces 2 Years in Prison for Passing Out Jesus Saves Pamphlets at Gay Pride Parade
A Christian bus driver in Toronto has been charged with a “hate crime” for distributing pamphlets saying homosexuality can lead to diseases and that Jesus can save gay people if they repent. Bill Whatcott “distributed anti-gay material which promoted hatred toward the gay community,” Toronto Police Service said in a statement, adding that he was arrested in Calgary and later returned to Toronto.

The issue here isn't just that he had "Jesus saves" on the pamphlet, it also said:

"homosexuality can lead to diseases and that Jesus can save gay people if they repent."

The guy was lucky he made it out of there alive.

Homosexuality doesn't cause diseases, nor can Jesus save gay people. So, he's a fucking liar and put himself in a dangerous situation and he went around telling gay people they're bad people at a gay pride event.

What a fucking dick. Two years? Deserves more.

Yeah, fuck freedom of speech. Who needs that?

HIV and Gay and Bisexual Men Understanding HIV/AIDS

The Left. So caught up in their own lies and myths, they don't even care when they are bald-faced.

The Bigots. So caught up with their own lies they even lie about their lies.

Sexual Transmission of HIV
In the United States, sexual contact is the most common route of HIV transmission. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), nearly 70 percent of the estimated number of new HIV infections in 2014, were among men who have sex with other men (MSM). The term “MSM “is important because many men who have sex with men do not necessarily identify themselves as gay or bisexual. HIV transmitted through sexual activity among heterosexuals accounted for nearly 23 percent of new infections; most of these cases were among women who contracted the virus from men. People who inject drugs accounted for 7 percent of new infections, though about 40 percent of those were MSM, so it isn’t possible to know for sure whether those men contracted HIV by sharing injection equipment or through sex.

Good point. Thanks for clarifying that 3 out of 4 HIV cases are due to faggots. Gays spread disease.

Why is it your bigots fail math and biology?

Probably the same reason your bigots fail english grammar. o_O BTW, I've forgotten more math and biology than you'll ever know.

Now you are blaming your memory for your ignorance about math and biology?

LOL

Tell us again about how 'homosexuality leads to disease'?

Then maybe you can tell us about how the majority of people in the world contracted HIV.

The issue here isn't just that he had "Jesus saves" on the pamphlet, it also said:

"homosexuality can lead to diseases and that Jesus can save gay people if they repent."

Homosexuality doesn't cause diseases, nor can Jesus save gay people. So, he's a fucking liar and put himself in a dangerous situation and he went around telling gay people they're bad people at a gay pride event.

Unfortunately lots of other countries don't have freedom of speech

Russia’s ‘Gay Propaganda’ Censor Attacks Health Website

Earlier this week, Roskomnadzor, Russia’s federal agency responsible for overseeing online and media content, took steps to shutter ParniPlus, a website raising awareness about the exploding HIV epidemic among men who have sex with men.

The shuttering of ParniPlus marks at least the eighth case of outright censorship under Russia’s 2013 federal “gay propaganda” law that effectively prohibits any positive information about “non-traditional sexual relations” from public discussion.

Russia arrests British gay rights activist ahead of World Cup - France 24
British gay rights activist Peter Tatchell was arrested on Thursday in Russia for holding a one-man protest against the country's record on LGBT rights, hours before the kick-off of the World Cup.
The veteran campaigner was led away by police shortly after unfolding a poster that said President Vladimir "Putin fails to act against Chechnya torture of gay people" near Red Square in central Moscow.

This is NOT freedom of speech. This is the exact thing that freedom of speech does not cover. Going around and telling people to fuck themselves, angering people at their own event, and potentially putting himself in danger.

Not freedom of speech. He can say that kind of stuff, but to go and attack people with it, is not a freedom protected.

I have said a few times I don't think Canada is right. I also pointed out that Russia also has laws which forbid anyone from anything that they consider to be 'promoting' homosexuality.

I don't remember you condemning Russia for how they censor free speech.

With Russia, it is a given, a Communist Country not unlike China or North Korea.

We are led to believe that supposedly Canada is a free country.

Forum List

Back